Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. (75890 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Dickson178(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

After the mechanic fixed his car, he drove it to where his girlfriend was supposed to meet. He parked the car under a tree near his girlfriend's house. During his absence, strong winds blew and trees fell in two vehicles parked next to him, with a customer's mechanical jeep standing between two felled trees.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin ... wahala be like garri ijebu , just add small water , it'll keep rising grin grin

300 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by lilvicky68(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na one chance the mechanic don enter..village people succeeded at last..

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by DoubleBliss(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Dickson178:
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

After the mechanic fixed his car, he drove it to where his girlfriend was supposed to meet. He parked the car under a tree near his girlfriend's house. During his absence, strong winds blew and trees fell in two vehicles parked next to him, with a customer's mechanical jeep standing between two felled trees.

The grammars here can cause stomachache.

608 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by harmargedon: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
DoubleBliss:

My sister, na hospital I dey so.

378 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by soundOsonic: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle wey no get brake

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by BlessedNuel: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
E be things oh...I still find it hard to comprehend the last paragraph undecided

153 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Sandydayziz(f): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Okay I really don’t understand what you wrote though.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Nazgul: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Lol...he should get a tree cutter to cut the fallen tree into logs of wood and sell it, then use the money to panel beat and spray the car, after all he's a mechanic.

Problem solved...but if the customer finds out, then he should know that his village people have finally located him after so many years of fruitless efforts.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by borntoexcel2000(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Chuukwudi(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
good
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Bornsinner7: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Women always putting men in trouble since 1800...

The girlfriend is the cause of the problem

10 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by MVLOX(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Lol people no just wan put their self for where contain them.....
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by whytediamond(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by salbis(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
That moment when village people still dey reason your matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by lexy2014: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:
A mechanic is having a hard time after receiving a car from a customer for repair because it stops working. I do normally ask my self? why most mechanic repairer always develop the heart, of driving someone's car to a far distance to check if it is working mean while the the original fault of the car have been repaired by them.

Wheres d picture?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Pictures or you know the rest!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by aj1bola: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
make he dey settle him wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Duru9(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Splendor4(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
And we all reading this thinks it's a true life story

5 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by iragbmite: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

Wake up from your sleep, get a life, and stop bothering us with nonsensical stories.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by jakD: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2021
DoubleBliss:

No be small thing.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Gaddafi1: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Most times, I stay in the workshop while my vehicle is being repaired. Mechanics, especially the apprentice cannot be trusted with parts, money or even the car.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by paulifera: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
I didnt really comprehend the last part of the story..

7 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Scatterscatter(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
OP don too watch Africa Magic Epic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by carlcar2012(f): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Too bad

That crash is questionable.. Let assume the tree was faulty, the mechanic should have known and eject before the tree would crash
Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by alizma: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by DrDax: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Dickson178:

Well, he should be glad that nothing happened to the car.

Go and sin no more...

6 Likes

Re: Man Gave Mechanic His Car To Repair, He Drove The Car To His Girlfriend's House. by Bobotic(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2021
This 9ja we dey so grin

Alcohol stop touching me first sef lemme concentrate grin grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit From Police / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Lexus Rx 350 2010 Or Toyota Venza 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.