Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Quality Management Certification Vs Prince2 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quality Management Certification Vs Prince2 (1621 Views)

PMP Vs Prince2 Vs Oracle 11g / Information Needed On Risk Management Certification / Spsm Or Cips For Supply Management Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Management Certification Vs Prince2 by stephnina0(f): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Hello everyone please i need ur candid advice on these two certification. i'm currently a masters student in Uk but intend comn back to Nigeria( soon i hope) smiley and would like to know which of the certification will be appreciated in Nigeria. I was thinking of enrolling for a lead auditor ISO training course and also for a prince2 but don't know which will favour me back home. thank you
Re: Quality Management Certification Vs Prince2 by scottN(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
In lieu of Prince2 I would suggest u rather go for PMP. It's hot cake at d moment over here.
Re: Quality Management Certification Vs Prince2 by xploits777(m): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2011
You are right on track getting any of those,
I f you seek my opinion as a Project management and Quality management consultant I'll advice you
get all three in this progression: 1.PMP 2. Prince2 P, 3. ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor:

Why am I telling you to do all three?

The Nigerian market is very vast, dynamic and above all still evolving and adapting to global best practices.
Having 1&3 or 3 alone might be the cheapest path to take cos Earning PMP in Nigeria will be much cheaper for you than
doing it in the UK. Same goes for ISO9001:2008. BIS fees are incredibly high for training and certification.

I don't know your budget but that will play a major role in your decision process.

Also in quality management a Lean Six Sigma qualification might well do for you too from the UK. Run an online course
I can refer some to you if you choose to consider it.
Multinational firms will scramble for you when you have such diverse skills set in related world class systems.

If you need further info or anyone in Nigeria needs any of these qualifications, you may contact us
info@zionpmp.com, exploits777@yahoo.co.uk
www.zionpmp.com, www.6sigma.zionpmp.com

234 8024611363

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Professional Intensive Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Nigeria / Tell Me, What Are The Options For A Quick Career To Get Money Right Away? / Becoming A Software Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.