Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Styl Plus Upcoming Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Styl Plus Upcoming Album (1450 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styl Plus Upcoming Album by layi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2006
Styl plus would soon come up with their sophomore debut album
Songs in the album include:

'Always On My Mind,'
'Imagine That'
'Home within your Heart'
'She Drives me Crazy' (which they said was composed when they found out that the three of them were dating same girl)
and other known trax like call My name, olufunmi and run away.

I listened to all the songs in a convo with their producer- mekoyo (who is a good friend). The songs are just wow. Those guyz are simply bombtastic.

They also have songs like 'Iya Basira' and 'Candy Man' - These might not be in the album.
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by gbengaijot(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2006
Mmmmmmmmmmmm.................Layi, i have been trailing on the styl-plus( and even u) new album for ages. IS it out yet, can i pay and download it off any website?, Egbon, we need to talk ooooooo...............................
If layi says a song is cool, i never underestimate it.
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by layi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2006
Imagine That is already on radio and has toppled Psquare "Bizzy Body" as nigerian no 1 song voted by producers of music programmes.
"Home Within Your Heart" is also on radio.

I'll see what arrangement i can make to get the songs accross. They are styl-plus[i]listi[/i]c. grin
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by hotangel2(f): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2006
im liking these guys more and more.
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by hipcaramel(f): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2006
the album is out. it's titled EXPRESSIONS. it's off the hook. "Iya Basira" is hilarious. all the tracks r tight.
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by gbengaijot(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2006
Layi, i wont mind u sending it via yahoo briefacse somehow. i am gonna die if you dont send it soon oooooo. i sincerely watch olufunmi at least twice on video every week.

Expecting it as soon as possible.
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by Deepop(f): 5:05pm On Apr 14, 2006
those guys are jus   da bomb cheesy one of their tracks titled "Imagine dat"  is jus too tyte kiss kiss
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2006
please can any one help in getting the songs on the new styl-plus albim "expressions"?

Please any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by Emad(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2007
i dont beleive they were dating the same grin grin grin
Re: Styl Plus Upcoming Album by nutyay(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2007
Why're u guys postin this old sh*t.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Face The Best Rapper Of Nairaland / Exclusive: H-code Ft. Vector In Iwo-ni (download Free!) / You Can Now Learn How To Play The Keyboard Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.