Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Utme Change Of Institution/course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Utme Change Of Institution/course (19512 Views)

JAMB Change Of Institution/course / Jamb Change Of Institution/course Problem : Pls / Branches Of Jamb Office To Get Your Change Of Institution/course Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utme Change Of Institution/course by 9iceX(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
I want to go for a change of institution and course in jamb office but don't realy know when changes are allowed on submitted registration.
Is it before UTME exam or after??
Help please!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by goody06(f): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
text ur user name and password
with d course u intend to change to
i will help u, in which u go an print
it. text to 07059967540
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Raylight2(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
changes can still be done for free till May 6 when registration will close.

just visit the registration portal, log in with your 'username' and 'password' and then follow the appropriate link.

If you do not have the 'username' and 'password' and you can no longer visit the cafe were you did it, just open the reg portal, click the 'forgot your password' link, enter your reg. scratch card 'pin' and 'serial no' together i.e without leaving a space between them. You will then be shown your username and you'll be asked to provide another password.

Note that changes can only be done 1s. so, you have to know what you want to change to before you even log into the site.

Changes after the results have been released, will attract N2,500 ONLY!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by 9iceX(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2011
Thanks a bunch Ray. . . I try that Asap.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by feelinz: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2011
for all those who intend to do pre-degree, Esut pre-degree form is still on sale, to purchase yours visit the pre-degree campus at nskka or call 07064212579.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by 9iceX(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2011
. . .wait a minute. . . Ray, are u in AAUA??
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by 9iceX(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2011
Argh? . . .Ray, i have tried it. It does work. I clicked on the appropriate link "ammendment" >then i choosed change/edit institutions/course.
After making the changes, i couldn't find the submit button bellow. . . Help me oooo!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by 9iceX(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
>I meant to say it doesn't work. Guyz help me ooo!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by samolina1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
When did you submitted the registration? 'cos you can only make amendments if it has not been more than two months after the submission date, anything after, no changes can be made, unless you obtain change form.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by 9iceX(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2011
OMG!. . I submitted my form on 13th January.
But y did i still av access to the ammendment link. I was able to make the changes but unable to submit {cudn't find the 'submit' link}.
I was thinkin i shouldn't av had access to the amendment thing atall if changes can't be done. I need 2 comfirm this info ooo. More from u guys 'll be aprciated!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Kuyorodele: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2011
I tried changing mine yesterday but d 'amendment' is no longer highlited, maybe w'll need 2 buy a scratch card
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2011
Kuyorodele:

I tried changing mine yesterday but d 'amendment' is no longer highlited, maybe w'll need 2 buy a scratch card

You can't make amends now on unless after results release. You should keep N3K somewhere for the scratch card. I pity those who want to change UTME subjects.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Llorente: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
hello guys i must tell u pple dat am also in that shoes of changing my course.jamb sent me a msg that registered candidates could change there choice of course or institution,this msg was actually sent to me today being 28th of april but i tried doing it and it wasn't possible.Am just so cofused,
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by 9iceX(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
Thank you! I just recieved that same message now.
Whatz going on with JAMB na!
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Awelika: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2011
i want to change course of institution from unilag to lasu how do i go about it, someone contact me, 08163502920
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Tundewiz: 4:23pm On May 01, 2011
Plz som1 sud help,i wat 2 change 4m UNAD 2 UNILORIN but i don't no hw 2 posses it. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by samolina1(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2011
Tundewiz. Process. Anyone who want to change his/her institution of choice, utme subject combination and date of birth should:
1. Know his/her username and password.
2. Use the username and password to log-in to www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme.
3. On the shown page after logged-in, place your mouse on ammendment, it should now show the list of the available ammendments, just click anyone you want to make, after you have made the ammendment, click on "update" command/button at the base of the page.
4. It must have not been more than two month after your submission date, else, it won't show the "update" button.
G'luck.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Nobody: 2:40am On May 02, 2011
samolina1:

Tundewiz. Process. Anyone who want to change his/her institution of choice, utme subject combination and date of birth should:
1. Know his/her username and password.
2. Use the username and password to log-in to www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme.
3. On the shown page after logged-in, place your mouse on ammendment, it should now show the list of the available ammendments, just click anyone you want to make, after you have made the ammendment, click on "update" command/button at the base of the page.
4. It must have not been more than two month after your submission date, else, it won't show the "update" button.
G'luck.

Na so! More moni for JAMB, the worst hit are those for UTME Subjects.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by charlisco(m): 1:56am On Jun 29, 2011
when it come to change of course/university we are best in it visit us today
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 6:18am On Jun 29, 2011
Change of institution/course is N2,800 or N2,500 depending on the jamb office. Do not pay, visit or call anybody, do it yourself, you can do it, its same thing with jamb registration.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by abayomi350: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2011
Please guys i want to know if someone can purchase change of institution form can someone also have assess to change the STATE OF ORIGIN in the slip.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2011
abayomi350:

Please guys i want to know if someone can purchase change of institution form can someone also have assess to change the STATE OF ORIGIN in the slip.
The form only gives you access to change your institutions and courses, you cannot change your state.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by afunso(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
Pls is it 2010/2011 dat is written on the change of institution form.? Thanks,
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2011
afunso:

Pls is it 2010/2011 dat is written on the change of institution form.? Thanks,
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by enessye(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2011
@darwain pls what is the cut-off mark for federal univ.oye ekiti
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2011
enessye:

@darwain pls what is the cut-off mark for federal univ.oye ekiti
Frankly speaking, no school has officialy announced their cut off mark for pume but majority of the federal universities MIGHT cut 180, just predicting.
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by caesarion: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2011
dude please when is the change of course form closing please? reply asap
Re: Utme Change Of Institution/course by Darwine(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2011
caesarion:

dude please when is the change of course form closing please? reply asap
My dear, they havent stated the date for that but i suggest you rush and purchase yours instead of delaying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan / Check Ur Unilorin List Here And Good Luck / When Will Jamb Registeration Close For This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.