Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion (19553 Views)

Why Do Females Wear Panties / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Kebbiprince: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2021
IamBroke:
Nnaahh
Mehnn
IamBroke

Why won't they be happy when they sabi sey na another person go dey settle their needs...
Last last na sugar mama sure pass.
Just born and go cuz I'm too broke to be a father to a grown up woman
Lol
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Kebbiprince: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2021
doxxjaw:

Ask me what I have seen first oga.

There's is fire on the mountain but u guy's don't like the truth because you created the rot in society
I'm not a southerner but I detest tribalism

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Bvlgari: 12:39am On Apr 08, 2021
cuz they gain more
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Gkemz: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2021
Yes, because it's like hitting a jackpot.
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Kebbiprince: 12:43am On Apr 08, 2021
doxxjaw:

You think this is about tribalism.

Im talking about what southerners have turned into.

It's extremely bad, i can't ignore even though I'd like to.

Like it's grossly bad
Have you heard of malo in the north. The north is as bad as the south, quit your stereotype

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Peace081: 12:46am On Apr 08, 2021
doxxjaw:
Nigerian southern guy's are cucks.
Still celebrating those animals you call women .

What my eye's have seen,i can touch any lady from the south.
Animals is what they are
In one word, your mama n sisters na Animal abi??

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Peace081: 12:46am On Apr 08, 2021
doxxjaw:
Nigerian southern guy's are cucks.
Still celebrating those animals you call women .

What my eye's have seen,i can touch any lady from the south.
Animals is what they are
In one word, your mama n sisters na Animal abi??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by DonSion(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2021
Because with child birth you have secured her a ticket to haven..
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Westerville: 12:52am On Apr 08, 2021
Sentientmind:
Hi all, it isn't news women celebrate relationships and marriage more, tends to flaunt it, and for them it is obviously a very huge milestone for them; they see it as a very big achievement.
The reverse is the case for the male folks as most are mostly indifferent and many will prefer to hide it; my question is, why do female value and put so much emphasis on relationship/marriage?

Is it because they have more to gain? Or looking for people to fleece?

Your response/opinion is welcomed.

Because of time, women have limited time to reproduce while men don't have.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by cococandy(f): 1:00am On Apr 08, 2021
Yet nairaland men won’t rest for women’s matter.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2021
Sentientmind:
Hi all, it isn't news women celebrate relationships and marriage more, tends to flaunt it, and for them it is obviously a very huge milestone for them; they see it as a very big achievement.
The reverse is the case for the male folks as most are mostly indifferent and many will prefer to hide it; my question is, why do female value and put so much emphasis on relationship/marriage?

The only reason a man hides his relationship status is to deceive other girls into sleeping with him.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2021
cococandy:
Yet nairaland men won’t rest for women’s matter.
Don't mind him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 08, 2021
Sentientmind:

How many female Nairalanders have you seen creating threads to seek for relationship that leads to marriage?
You men do that weekly.
So now tell me, who among the two sees marriage as a huge achievement? The men that creates threads everyday seeking for wives or the women that don't create threads?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by lymelyte(m): 1:23am On Apr 08, 2021
sapphiere:

How many female Nairalanders have you seen creating threads to seek for relationship that leads to marriage?
You men do that weekly.
So now tell me, who among the two sees marriage as a huge achievement? The men that creates threads everyday seeking for wives or the women that don't create threads?
will u keep qwayet.. You want to call black white abi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by lymelyte(m): 1:23am On Apr 08, 2021
sapphiere:

You men do that weekly.
will u keep qwayet.. undecided You want to call black white abi
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by BareFacedLies(m): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2021
They view marriage as an achievement cos they know that they have found someone who will be slaving for them angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by jeff1607(m): 1:38am On Apr 08, 2021
tutudesz:
Guys can get married anytime they feel like, while ladies have to wait for Mr guy to be ready. So they are very happy when Mr guy don ready for marriage undecided na lottery Dem win grin

Imagine a man at 55 and his first child is 2 years old
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by PoliteActivist: 1:39am On Apr 08, 2021
NiRfreak:

Women weren't made to be a loner or an island. They were created with relationship in mind even before they were fashioned.
Remember Eve was formed to come and be joined to Adam. It seems without man in the picture, they would have no lofty purpose, and they wouldn't have been formed. But men were formed without women in the initial plan.
So when a woman finally get joined to a man in marriage, her divine purpose seems to be fulfilled cos that was the initial plan - to be joined to a man and be his helper.
But on the other hand, men weren't created to be joined to a woman. Men were created into a purpose without woman in the picture. The primary purpose was to be in charge of the universe, dominate it and fashion out its destiny.

Meanwhile, due to boredom that comes after some deal of hardwork, necessity for leisure now arises, prompting the need to create women, as a companion when bored, an object of pleasure and distraction away from the hard-work inherent in man's purpose.
Women are created for relationship in simple terms. It's their highest goal and ideal that they can't but celebrate with a heart of victory.

You forgot this part of the bible, Genesis 5:
In the day that God created man, He made him in His own likeness. Male and female He created them, and He blessed them. And in the day they were created, He called them “man.”

Use your common sense: Do you think it is possible to have man without having woman at same exact time??
It is like saying you can have up without down; or positive without negative, etc

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by doxxjaw: 1:48am On Apr 08, 2021
lymelyte:
will u keep qwayet.. You want to call black white abi
you see,

Your women don't even respect you.

Lolz , but we can't talk.

Nigerian southern women are finished!

Thanks to cucks.

Ps nairaland is not the true Nigeria, the real Nigeria is dark and demonic
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Alien999: 2:04am On Apr 08, 2021
undecided cry
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by dozymars(m): 2:04am On Apr 08, 2021
Women are more emotional than men. It is as simple as that.
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Duplexxx: 2:26am On Apr 08, 2021
How do you want it

Any how

Marriage matter

I no dey put hand o
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Happy2020: 2:26am On Apr 08, 2021
For some reason, marriage is the goal for most Nigerian females. For many reasons, one of which is they’re just lazy and they think a pussy can carry them through a marriage and is the trade off for being taken care of.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by walkwithgod(m): 2:29am On Apr 08, 2021
favors them more because they have found someone that will take care of thier kids, bills, family and friends till eternity.

if na you, shey you no go happy ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by CodedWealth(m): 2:44am On Apr 08, 2021
Where's that, the future female girl?

Wake up, come over this thread, come and see the future!
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by MackIV(m): 2:48am On Apr 08, 2021
doxxjaw:

Off course not. They're well trained and exposed

But Nigerian southerners are definitely animalistic if we use averages.

After collecting some data i can definitely deduce that the south is rotten to the core

It's really bad, like the worst case scenario type of a situation.

It's going to get worse but you guys resent the truth.

Please what's there to celebrate about a woman from the South?

I have evidence to prove what I'm saying!
Spill your stoopeed gibberish or STF*U
Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by luminouz(m): 2:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Yes they do celebrate it. WHY? Hell, nigga,they stand to gain the most. From every mudafucking angle. Retirement benefits everywhere. wink

I see most men faces very sour and dour just 6 months after marriage.

Poor sods, they thought it's all kumbaya and Carica Papaya before marriage, not knowing it's actually thuraya and mamywater. grin

Now,they can't get out so easily because of the kids and they feel trapped. Their eyes always screaming for a way out, happiness comes few and far between and even pussy that supposedly should be readily available in marriage(or so these females croon to us everytime in Celine Dion's voice) becomes hoarded,warded and guarded. Ayamatanga!!! shocked

Ladies, continue putting rings on these mudafuckers and enjoy your marital retirement benefits. I would,if I were a Nigerian female. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion by Cousin9999: 2:52am On Apr 08, 2021
You don't like women, do you? If you don't like women, then you like...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / Another Picture Story Of How A One Night Stand Put Me For Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.