Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up (34543 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Owerri, Commissions 10km Airport Drive / First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting / Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Kwanza: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
The Inspector General of Police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu has just arrived the Imo state police command to inspect the extent of damage at the state command following the attack by gunmen in the early hours of Monday.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/flash-imo-attack-security-beefed-up-as-igp-arrives-owerri/

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by qualityalone: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
he should relocate to owerri to be able to fight ESN.....
Fulani terrorist

I dedicate FTC to all peace- loving biafrans, odua n arewa

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by IduNaOba: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
grin
Barracka dey on fire e come he police grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Rodwave: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
What is he inspecting?

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by udoka2013: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
All the kidnapping and security challenges happening in the north, we did not see him there. Hmm! N-i-g-e-r-i-a !

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by jlinkd78(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
In saner clime this man should have tendered his resignation

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Resurrection212: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
That bastard shouldn't just come to examine relocate is the answer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by techmo(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
cool

Shame suppose catch this IGP

A whole fvcking Police Headquarters

Buhari's Nepotism caused all these, Former Inspector General of Police before Adamu was just a commissioner when Buhari single handedly made him an IG because of his role in Kano Election.... Many AIG and DIG with experience and sense got retired because of just one guy, this Adamu also got many quality hands retired because of Nepotism. You sack 400 level students and made a jambite 100 level student Head of department

While NDA course class 18 were still in service, Buhari retired all of them to make Burutai Chief coarse 25 the Army Chief, while retiring trained men of coarse 18 to 25

Ihejirike of coarse 18 was also made Chief of Army Staff when coarse 9 got retired by Jonathan

Obasanjo was far worst, he just retired everyone randomly because he was scared of a coup, the retirement was with immediate effect you receive the letter that your service was no longer required

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by SpellingBot: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
mmadu4:
thankfully i left Nigeria when i had the opportunity im proud of being a nigerian but not proud of the leadership and things that are happening, when will this country ever get better? the government doesnt care about you or me . this is just the beginning soon lynching and death will befall all the politicians in nigeria enough is enough .

Always capitalize your i's

mmadu4:
Thankfully I left Nigeria when I had the opportunity. I'm proud of being a Nigerian but not proud of the leadership and things that are happening.
When will this country ever get better?
The government doesn't care about you or me. This is just the beginning soon lynching and death will befall all the politicians in Nigeria enough is enough .

3 Likes

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by thatsleepboy1: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
So that he'll know the level of lie he will tell the media. Let them respect themselves or else they'll see more trouble.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by mmadu4: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
thankfully i left Nigeria when i had the opportunity im proud of being a nigerian but not proud of the leadership and things that are happening, when will this country ever get better? the government doesnt care about you or me . this is just the beginning soon lynching and death will befall all the politicians in nigeria enough is enough .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by IMASTEX: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
There is nothing that can revive spoilt egosi soup. He doesn't really care because he is just passing his time & raking in hot cash. After all media has it that he bought his extension with billions. What a country that her own security outfits aren't safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Enoch07: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
oga welcome oh
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Korllami007: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
No, Security suya up ni.

Awon werey. grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by sheedy407(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
An IGP that his tenure is due, such things are bound to happen

6 Likes

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by hibeebeeking: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nice one. Show them you are the real IGP.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by TBadd(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
Miscreant
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Osiris12: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Too late haha

This government has failed already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by melodyisaac: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Bobotic(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Arrrrgh...Oga use your hand fish dem out oh!

Police is not your friend for this very matter oh cool

4 Likes

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by iHart(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
No be only beef, even pork.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by VcStunner(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by eedimo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
...What do I have to say... nothing.
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by paddyofboss(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Everything about the north must not be associated with cow. Why cant you use another word must it be 'BEEFED' up. Yamayama ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by 8stargeneral: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
incompetent IGP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Chekwube1989(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Oga welcome but hope u are ready for the actions?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by BlessedNuel: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
E don set
Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by 12345baba(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Presidency IGP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up by Originakalokalo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Who rules your thoughts?

What dominates your thoughts?

Evil? Sexual perversion? Wickedness?
Pride?

What do you do that seems to be out of your control?

Sexual sins? Theft? Murder? Lies? Corruption?

The devil is ruling you unknowingly if all these apply to you.

His plans for you are extremely terrible.

Seek Jesus today for help.

He has come to give you life.

Accept him as your Lord and saviour today.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode And His Wife After His Release From Prison / Orji Uzor Kalu Cassava Farm In Abia State (Photos) / How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.