Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,590 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Gbabo's Wife Being Molested - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gbabo's Wife Being Molested (7748 Views)

Man 'Molested By Priest 65 Years Ago' / 13 Year Old Girl Survives After Being Molested And Buried Alive In Pakistan / She Lied That Her Father Molested Her, Sent Him To Jail,now She Says She Lied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Holumighty(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
It's good to know when to say goodbye,

Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
they're probably high on drugs.

can you people stop posting unnecessary pictures.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by 2mch(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
What a bad photoshop job. OP are you crazy?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Holumighty(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
hmm

Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Arosa(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
grin grin grin her head is too big, resize it. wink
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
poster can you stop posting these barbaric pictures.

oo logbon lori ni?

forward the pictures to the UN or amnesty international.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
as it is, it turns out Gbagbo has at least 3 wives.

1. his first [and ex] wife is french, and they divorced long ago.

2. the current one.

3. then there's another one who stays out of the limelight. She fled to ghana when the crisis started.

typical african man, and typical african setting.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
that's his son [biracial] on the right:

after or during his arrest.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2011
What kind of sick minds do some of you men have?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by OAM4J: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
This is barbaric, totally uncalled for and makes me sick. I just hope it's photoshoped sad angry
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2011
http://claudus.ivoire-blog.com/tag/michel+gbagbo

i wont post the photos here!!!

i simply dont know why some of you people are so sick and will just mock anything without thinking it through. angry
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
OAM4J:

This is barbaric, totally uncalled for and makes me sick. I just hope it's photoshoped sad angry

You can't run away from karma.what you sow is what you'd reap.cheikena
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by EzeUche2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
This is so dammmn disgusting! angry angry angry

Go to helll anyone who enjoys seeing this.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by OAM4J: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You can't run away from karma.what you sow is what you'd reap.cheikena

I am not Gbagbo's supporter, but for God's sake, this is not a way to treat people especially a woman.

And speaking about karma; who is a saint?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by johnie: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
These pictures are disturbing.

Please stop posting them.

Imagine what is happening to wives and daugthers of less prominent people who have been similarly "captured."

Sad! And it was avoidable, wasn't it!

cry
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by johnie: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
And these "soldiers" should be arrested and tried!
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by jumobi1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
If pics are not shown? How would we get closer to the truth. This is disturbing and the UN/France should answer
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by namfav(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2011
that is the same b1tch who said that women who protest should be molested, why do we have mercy for these an imals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiDTSturtr0&feature=player_embedded
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

that is the same b1tch who said that women who protest should be molested, why do we have mercy for these an imals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiDTSturtr0&feature=player_embedded

Thank you.

Can I get a translator plz?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by EzeUche2(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Thank you.

Can I get a translator plz?

I can translate it for you.

Simone Gbagbo is basically justifying despoiling of women who go against the regime. An incident happened when pro-Gbagbo forces attacked women during a march against his regime.

It is kind of sick though. . .  undecided

That nonsense was pure wicked what I just heard.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by superboi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
http://www.ladepechedabidjan.net/Executions-sommaires-des-rebelles-de-Ouattara-a-Abidjan_a2802.html.
Look up that address and see UN backed and sponsored rebels committing Genocide after their Victory in Cote D'Ivoire. Warning graphic images.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2011
EzeUche_:

Can you please do that?
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by namfav(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Can you please do that?
she is basically saying that the women who are protesting for rdr (ouatara's party) are deserve to be raped by the fpi party militia group, she is justifying their rape by saying that they are looking to be raped if they protested for rdr
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2011
OAM4J:

I am not Gbagbo's supporter, but for God's sake, this is not a way to treat people especially a woman.

And speaking about karma; who is a saint?

I don't like it either but I've just told you about karma.If you don't steal peoples' properties,there is no way anybody is going to steal yours.This I know about.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

she is basically saying that the women who are protesting for rdr (ouatara's party) are deserve to be violated by the fpi party militia group, she is justifying their violation by saying that they are looking to be violated if they protested for rdr
EzeUche_:

Simone Gbagbo is basically justifying despoiling of women who go against the regime.

It is kind of sick though. . .  undecided

That nonsense was pure wicked what I just heard.

Thanks.

Wow. . . . so she justified violation?

Well. I dont know what to say about this matter again. That's what I'm saying, dont talk too much today because you dont know what tomorrow will bring.
Even if she gets raa-ped, I doubt IVC women would care.

My problem is with the nasty poster smiling/laughing over mistreatment of women. Nigerians no dey mind business sha.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by 2mch(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
I still believe this is photo shopped, except if it happened immediately after their capture. The first picture definitely looks photo shopped as the hands of that woman looks younger and displaced in an odd angle. The west actually gives dictators and their families fairly good treatment. Look at idi-amin. A cannibal, outlived many people after going on exile. I am sure she is fine now. Living better than we can imagine.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2011
again, I believe her husband made her say those things.
No woman would justify the violation of another woman.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by ezeagu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by namfav(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
ieke-idi simone gbagbo organises death squads she is the henchwoman and is more brutal then the man, she is a evil woman, don't be surprised if it is her words, the is a reason why the rebels swore at her and not the husband
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

again, I believe her husband made her say those things.
No woman would justify the violation of another woman.

You are wrong .Eve made Adamu hate the apple,Turai never wanted yardua to handover,so how are we not sure it was mrs gbagbo that made mr gbagbo not to step down ? I'm sure you know women have influence over men.
Re: Gbabo's Wife Being Molested by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
namfav:

ieke-idi simone gbagbo organises death squads she is the henchwoman and is more brutal then the man, she is a evil woman, don't be surprised if it is her words, the is a reason why the rebels swore at her and not the husband
~Bluetooth:

You are wrong .Eve made Adamu hate the apple,Turai never wanted yardua to handover,so how are we not sure it was mrs gbagbo that made mr gbagbo not to step down ? I'm sure you know women have influence over men.

Oga o!!

I hope she finds peace sha. But since Ouatarra claims to be civil, then he ought to do something about the abuse of Gbagbo's family (pix on website). Send them to jail, but still try to treat them with just. What happened to human rights?

The Gbagbo's family are "evil" and "vile", but why act like the evil you're trying to reprimand?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Great Nation Of Biafra / South Sudan Locks Out Somalis / The Indians Lie Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.