Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isn't This Sexual Harassment? (42918 Views)

Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Minjim: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lukaku12:
From the comments I have read so far....it shows that there are more sexual predates....someone asked a question and y'all are acting like it's all normal....
If it happens twice, she can raise an alarm.

If it's a female that did it to a male now your kind will think nothing of it.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by divineappo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Say the truth, u enjoyed it

Lol
Na joke I dey o
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Rocktation(f): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
emmnprince:

Talking from experience as a victim or just commented for comment sake?

Are you quoting me for quoting sake, or are you totally ignorant of how predators operate?

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by seunmsg(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Go and report the incidence to the school authority if you feel strongly about it. Nobody has the right to touch your ass in that manner without your consent no matter the circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Weathered: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

What sort of world am I living in?
if this is true, give us the lecturer's number and department here.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by capitalzero: 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
nuggarito:
Why did you block the road with your flat Azz? All these 21st century feminist forming sexual harassment.

You better go and read your books.

Sexual pervert. It is sexual harassment. Even people that liked your comments have disorders of sexual perversion.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Fucktardgirl(f): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:
Some weeks ago I was writing exams, the exams venue was one of the school's laboratory, and the stools were quite uncomfortable, if you've ever been to a school's laboratory you would know what I'm talking about and sometimes the stools are too high for the lab bench and it causes great discomfort. The most comfortable position for me after sitting erect on the stool for over an hour was to lower my back and arch it.

So as I was writing the exams, I can remember I was trying to draw a pathway, when the lecturer invigilating us tried to pass behind me and he touched my butt and said "shift this your small bumbum from the road" and laughed. I found it very offensive. I was so focused on writing that exam that I didn't want to answer him, it's not the kind of course students would like to write twice.

I wasn't the only one on that row who was blocking his path but he told the others merely to shift.

So today I was telling a friend about it and he laughed and said it was nothing. Nothing? Was it your butt that was touched? Right it wasn't and so it's so easy for him to say it is NOTHING. A stranger's hand on your butt is SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

I think you are saying this cos the invigilator is not a hot guy. If he were your spec, you would even be the one to apologize to him. After the practical, you would be like, "Hey Sir, I am so sorry for blocking the way. Hope you are not mad at me?". We have all done such. I used to give one hot lecturer shuperu and he always pardoned me whenever I was late to his class but roasted other girls. It is our little secret. He used to call me Nefertiti grin
This was how I gave it to him: grin cheesy https://milfoxxx.com/en/watch/5330048828/petite-and-big-ass-girl-bleeps-her-boyfriends-face-and-cums-in-her-mouth.html
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by nuggarito: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
capitalzero:

Sexual pervert. It is sexual harassment. Even people that liked your comments have disorders of sexual perversion.

Fxckin idxot, you don't have to prove a point for being stupid, your opinion about sexual harassment musnt be like the Europeans. If you were sane enough you would hear from both sides and stop being an amateur simp.

Don't quote me I don't reply retards
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by akee01(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
I like ur w**d bro

SILENTandSMART2:
It depends on how you look at the matter , the man might not have any intention but you self funny for exam hall , he didn't hold the ........ So why stressing yourself
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Saig: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
And you're a black beauty. Will like to kiss those lips if you were mine. but since you're not wetiin I wan do again
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by capitalzero: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
nuggarito:

Fxckin idxot, you don't have to prove a point for being stupid, your opinion about sexual harassment musnt be like the Europeans. If you were sane enough you would hear from both sides and stop being an amateur simp.

Don't quote me I don't reply retards

Cow!! You are not different from a fulani herdsmen. Dirty pig!!!
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Nicoswit(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
Exodora:
Qoutes like this makes me question why am a Nigerian.
Not only you bro...Nigerian or maybe nairaland guys are a disgrace to manhood
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by nuggarito: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
capitalzero:

Cow!! You are not different from a fulani herdsmen. Dirty pig!!!

Rave on algae
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
nuggarito:
Why did you block the road with your flat Azz? All these 21st century feminist forming sexual harassment.

You better go and read your books.
grin
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by nedekid: 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmm. That's how it starts. It is sexual harrasment.
Best you avoid that lecturer big time cos his eye is on you.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by SyIvalord: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

You posted such a delicate matter on the wrong forum.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by joelbooks: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Which one is paining you? talk true, Is because he said small bumbum. grin

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by nedekid: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

I still believe there are sane people like you here.
There are all types of people here, sane, crazy, children etc.
Most don't have kids so they don't know what it feels like to raise a child, send to school, then one idiot will harass the child.
Omo, my daughter came home and told me a teacher punished them as a group to kneel and streach out their hands. A very stressful punishment. When she could not handle the pain anymore she had to adjust herself, na so some other male teacher fired her a slap. (first time my pikin chop slap in her life). Hmm. Over the weekend na so all my siblings de call. Monday morning I still de house oh, one of my brothers stormed my house that we should visit the school and see the principal and teacher. All that I will say further is that that teacher in his life will never slap a child again with what his eye saw and the painkillers he would have used.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Daddy46: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

it's a strategy men uses against women to make them humble themselves,just like you know someone is beautiful and you told her you think you are the only beautiful lady around he has been eyeing you for long only trying to express his frustration about you not giving in for him

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Icon79(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
It’s definitely a sexual harassment. You don’t touch anybody especially on a private part. He can get away with it in Nigeria but if it’s in the US, he’ll definitely lose his job.

O pari

Hintona:

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by NWAZURUMEE: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
lol, wot if it's your breast he touched, you will shoot him? babe mellow down
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by manikspears: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
[quote author=harmargedon post=100626101][/quote]

You take note of that statement too abi grin
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by uuzba(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lukaku12:
From the comments I have read so far....it shows that there are more sexual predates....someone asked a question and y'all are acting like it's all normal....
If I didn't have a sister, my mother and my wife, who all passed through university, this story wiould have sounded sensible. It isn't

For the mere fact that the lecturer degraded his level of conversion to the point of using such a phrase as "small bumbum", means that YOU, the GIRL, must have been faulting it at some point in time to his notice. You are responsible for him ever having such thought.
Remember, I have a sister, a mother and a wife and from their behaviour, no lecturer ever dared to talk that way to them.
I'm here, quote me!
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

This lecturer I'm talking about is one crazy man. He can send a student out of the examination hall for the most petty reasons.
it is harassments

Don't mind all these dirty morally bankrupt boys here
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by uuzba(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Icon79:
It’s definitely a sexual harassment. You don’t touch anybody especially on a private part. He can get away with it in Nigeria but if it’s in the US, he’ll definitely lose his job.

O pari

If a woman is always professional in the professional environment of the school, no lecturer will have the chance to say such nonsense.
In fact, the lecturer will accord such lady with respect. But when you make yourself like a play thing, the lecturer will key in.. in fact other foolish guys will key In as well and start saying rubbish.
But it's because you made yourself a plaything in the first place.
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by EbenezerTriumph: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
001spice:
shut d Bleep up.she`s nt ugly
who is this useless simp.
get the hell out of my mention
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by kushme: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

Shut up, stupid fvck... People without minds of their own. Would you have known what harassment was if not for the stupid social construct about what should be what and what shouldn't..

No wonder they said with all their education they still have the herd mentality..

The lab stool may not be comfortable for your lazy arse, but don't think it would be the same for other students . Don't use your flawed body posture to cause problem where there is none..

Every little thing shouldn't be sexual harassment.. dumb fvck.. I dislike your thinking for trying to make it one..
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by uuzba(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

This lecturer I'm talking about is one crazy man. He can send a student out of the examination hall for the most petty reasons.
Somebody cannot fight with you if you yourself refuse to fight back.
When faced with stupid people, you keep quiet and let the person display their stupidity. Don't let them use any of YOUR WORDS against you. Just close you mouth.
The lecturer obviously plays this game a lot with students and since they will like to ARGUE back, he just feeds on that and fires the person out of his class.
Just close your mouth to the stupid man

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by The5DME(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
[[s]quote author=EbenezerTriumph post=100682652] who is this useless simp.
get the hell out of my mention[/quote][/s]
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by scofield114: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
just said that u want the lecturer to be sacked for touching your mighty SMALL BUM BUM
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by scofield114: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
Icon79:

O pari

so her bumbum is private part ? arrest the girls on tiktok that shows and shake their bumbum to get likes
Re: Isn't This Sexual Harassment? by Icon79(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2021
That might be the case with some women (I dare say, with many women) but not all women are like that. And as a woman, even when you carry yourself with decency and respect, some men often try to try to see how much they can get away with.

If any dude does that to my sister or my wife, I will make sure he loses a few teeth. Mark my words!

O pari

uuzba:

If a woman is always professional in the professional environment of the school, no lecturer will have the chance to say such nonsense.
In fact, the lecturer will accord such lady with respect. But when you make yourself like a play thing, the lecturer will key in.. in fact other foolish guys will key In as well and start saying rubbish.
But it's because you made yourself a plaything in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thieves Roasting A Stolen Goat Caught And Disgraced, Made To Carry It On Head / Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.