Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Cars From Cotonou ! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars From Cotonou ! (74586 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Sold sold sold sold!!!!!!Direct Cars From Usa: Mazda Tribute 2002 @ price reduced to 1.05 / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by mcgboye(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hi,
i'm planning to get a car in a month's time and thought you'd help out. How much will full option Toyota 1999 cost? What will fabric also cost? Mcgboye@gmail.com
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by mcgboye(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hi,
i'm planning to get a car in a month's time and thought you'd help out. How much will full option Toyota 1999 cost? What will fabric also cost? Mcgboye@gmail.com
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2011
@mcgboye ave sent you an email ,
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by MrKelly: 4:36am On Jun 28, 2011
Thanx 4 D response. I'll go with the Forester. Will call U as soon as I'm ready.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2011
Cars from Cotonou are Less expensive when we compare with  Lagos Price ₪ you also have an advantage of selection ,You will always find lots of what you are looking for!

Our service is to help in̅ buying ,clearing and delivering to  your doorstep  wherever  in Nigeria, You let us know what you  want and will let you know what it will cost you to your  doorstep(including Costum duty) , we also go around parks to  look for  the car and take note of the super clean ones of what you are looking for .

When you are ready we arrange a meeting  in̶̲̥̅̊ Badagry  Lagos which is 45  Mins drive from Mile2( depends on traffic) ₪  40  mins to Cotonou and we visit the port together to see the  cars and you make your final selection ,

The  process of clearing and delivering to your doorstep after  buying at the port is within 48  hours or more depends on  where you are located in nigeria !

Call Mr Akindele on : 08137926998  Email:  Akindele@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com  or  skylinkssautos@yahoo.com
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SleekReek(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2011
How much to buy a clean low mileage between 55,000 miles and 75,000 miles 2005 C230 Benz Kompressor?
Thanks.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cars from Cotonou are Less expensive when we compare with  Lagos Price ₪ you also have an advantage of selection ,You will always find lots of what you are looking for!

Our service is to help in̅ buying ,clearing and delivering to  your doorstep  wherever  in Nigeria, You let us know what you  want and will let you know what it will cost you to your  doorstep(including Costum duty) , we also go around parks to  look for  the car and take note of the super clean ones of what you are looking for .

When you are ready we arrange a meeting  in̶̲̥̅̊ Badagry  Lagos which is 45  Mins drive from Mile2( depends on traffic) ₪  40  mins to Cotonou and we visit the port together to see the  cars and you make your final selection

The  process of clearing and delivering to your doorstep after  buying at the port is within 48  hours or more depends on  where you are located in nigeria !

Call Mr Akindele on : 08137926998  Email:  Akindele@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com  or  skylinkssautos@yahoo.com
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by gel03: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ skylinkss

what will it cost to get a clean 12, 14, or 18 seater bus from cotonou? needed urgently please.

Thanks.

ngmejor@gmail.com
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2011

When you are ready we arrange a meeting  in̶̲̥̅̊ Badagry  Lagos which is 45  Mins drive from Mile2( depends on traffic) ₪  40  mins to Cotonou and we visit the port together to see the  cars and you make your final selection , The  process of clearing and delivering to your doorstep after  buying at the port is within 48  hours or more depends on  where you are located in nigeria !

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
@gel03 budget 1.1MN
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by alasibanz: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
How much will Wrangler Jeep Sahara Unlimited cost. Moreover, Toyota Corolla automatic gear box cost.
email: officejobonline@yahoo.com
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by alasibanz: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2011
On the Toyota car, I meant the car itself not gear box but must be an automatic transmission car, dont mind whether fabric or leather.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ alasibanz i will push an email soon ,
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:31am On Jul 12, 2011

When you are ready we arrange a meeting  in̶̲̥̅̊ Badagry  Lagos which is 45  Mins drive from Mile2( depends on traffic) ₪  40  mins to Cotonou and we visit the port together to see the  cars and you make your final selection , The  process of clearing and delivering to your doorstep after  buying at the port is within 48  hours or more depends on  where you are located in nigeria !

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by MrKelly: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
Tried calling U but ur number is switched off. Also sent u a txt msg.
I have been doing some research and discovered that the pre-2003 Foresters are plagued with head gasket issues. I've decided to go for 2003/2004 model. Please let me know the
landing cost to my door step.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by MrKelly: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
Tried calling U but ur number is switched off. Also sent u a txt msg.
I have been doing some research and discovered that the pre-2003 Foresters are plagued with head gasket issues. I've decided to go for 2003/2004 model. Please let me know the
landing cost to my door step.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2011

When you are ready we arrange a meeting  in̶̲̥̅̊
Badagry  Lagos which is 45  Mins drive from Mile2( depends on traffic) ₪  40  mins to Cotonou and we visit the port together to see the  cars and you make your final selection , The  process of clearing and delivering to your doorstep after  buying at the port is within 48  hours or more depends on  where you are located in nigeria !

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Pappee: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
How much will it cost me to get a Toyota Picnic 2011 full options to surulere?
Quite urgent!
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2011

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2011
@pappee 4.0 should be your budget
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Pappee: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2011
Do you mean 4 million for Toyota Picnic? How much will a Honda CRV 2009 now cost?
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2011
that should be your budget thats what i mean you are talking about 2010/2011 remember push me a private email , hit me up for a chat ,
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Pappee: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2011
Sorry that was my error, i mean a 2001. thanks for the kind alert!
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2011
@pappee have 1M for the 2001 Picnic
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Pappee: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2011
Thanks for the response, please confirm if this covers all payments including clearing and delivery?
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2011
yes , buying , clearing plus , custom duty , email me here :skylinkssautos@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by aslan2002: 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
chairman,pls hw much can i get a very clean 92 golf 2 gti auto with ac,
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2011
@aslan2002, 4000k will get you the clean golf 2 with AC ,
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2011

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2011

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by oskamboo: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
Pls,how much does toyota avalon 1999 model go 4. I need it asap. Tanx
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2011
@oskamboo , 950k-1M will deliver it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

2010 LEXUS RX 350***Time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** / ****Kakaki + Sleekcm +Toyota Corolla******NAIJA PICS**** / Car Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.