Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Cars From Cotonou ! - Autos (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars From Cotonou ! (74565 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Sold sold sold sold!!!!!!Direct Cars From Usa: Mazda Tribute 2002 @ price reduced to 1.05 / BUY YOUR CARS,SUVs,BUSES,TRUCKS FRM COTONOU.CALL; 07033100180,Ismail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Everything auto deals and More...
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
WHY COTONOU ?: Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west if not in Africa as a whole, it's a place when you have options to select from and more so the price is always pocket friendly you sill save more when you buy from cotonou and it's sure you are buy a direct used car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with.

HOW DO I GET THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? You call or email us and tell us what you we give you the quote of how much. It will cost you to your doorstep(buying,clearing and custom duty. And once you are ready we meet up in badagry which is 40 mins drive to cotonou and 60 mins drive from mile2 and we go to cotonou together to check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy and select. We have auto medics guru in our team that help in the selection making sure we are not buying a package car.

HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT : Once you made selection of what to buy you can make a deposit of some amount of about 20,000 NGN and we go back to the nigeria banks 10 mins to do transfer for the payment. We have, Ecobank, zenith, skye, Uba, diamond, union, First bank, at the border which is just 10 mins from where are buying the car.

WHAT IS NEXT? After making the payment, you get your receipt and we collect papers to clear to the nigeria border for custom duty the clearing and custom duty papers takes 48 hours means in 48 hours you car is in lagos. As long as you a paying the duty there is no story of custom disturbing you on the road. The only thing the custom will do is to check the duty papers as you are driving home, they will check it at there different points before you get to mile2.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 , 09025970419 email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

We go beyond getting you a car.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
We do it better.. auto deals you can always trust..
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
We want to thank all Nigerians and Nairalanders for there patronage. We can't mentioned all the names of our customers... we want to thank you for your patronage and trust.. it's been a fruitful Year with you..we are working and planning on How to serve you better for the new year..

Thank you.. Mr Lanre.. Stephanie Anekwe Mrs... Mr raplh.. Mr ben Benue state.. Mr malachi abuja.. Mr Ademola -Ilorin..- Mr caleb - and so many.. we've been able to 21 Deliver Cars. this year and still counting. we thank you for choosing us.

We've discover a way to serve you better..

We go beyond getting you a car...
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by bigspif(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dear skylinkss,

A job well done, please how much can i get
1. a clean 406 (2005) model
2. Opel Vectra C

thanks
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
bigspif:
Dear skylinkss,

A job well done, please how much can i get
1. a clean 406 (2005) model
2. Opel Vectra C

thanks

The exchange rate is quite High now but I will advise you to budget -1.0M for a super clean 406. 2005 and what year of the opel vectra C do you want? The 2003 Model will cost you to 1M. The price Qoutes including buying clearing and custom duty papers.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by bigspif(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks Skylinkss for the quick response, yeah i heard the exchange rate is not favorable now, Na the kind of new Vectra i dey talk about wey them dey import, i will try and post you the pictures sha, thanks anyway.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
bigspif:
Thanks Skylinkss for the quick response, yeah i heard the exchange rate is not favorable now, Na the kind of new Vectra i dey talk about wey them dey import, i will try and post you the pictures sha, thanks anyway.

Lemme just know the year with that I will be able to give you Quotes.. we are hoping the exchange rate will get better by January.

Regards
Akindele
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
We want to thank all Nigerians and Nairalanders for there patronage. We can't mentioned all the names of our customers... we want to thank you for your patronage and trust.. it's been a fruitful Year with you..we are working and planning on How to serve you better for the new year..

Thank you.. Mr Lanre.. Stephanie Anekwe Mrs... Mr raplh.. Mr ben Benue state.. Mr malachi abuja.. Mr Ademola -Ilorin..- Mr caleb - and so many.. we've been able to 21 Deliver Cars. this year and still counting. we thank you for choosing us.

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by hycebee(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Good evening.

I've done some research on the my preferred SUV, and I'd like to know what to budget for any of them:

1. Toyota rav4 (04)
2. Toyota highlander (05-07)
3. Honda Pilot (07)

You can also include the cost for Lexus RX330 (05), although I think it may be out of my budget. Please respond as soon as you can; I'm planning to buy any of the listed SUVs as soon as the yuletide season is over.

Thanks.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by bigdot1759(m): 2:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Can u get brand new cars in Cotonou
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2015
hycebee:
Good evening.

I've done some research on the my preferred SUV, and I'd like to know what to budget for any of them:

1. Toyota rav4 (04)
2. Toyota highlander (05-07)
3. Honda Pilot (07)

You can also include the cost for Lexus RX330 (05), although I think it may be out of my budget. Please respond as soon as you can; I'm planning to buy any of the listed SUVs as soon as the yuletide season is over.

Thanks.

First I apologise for my late response, due the. High exchnge prices to buy cars are affected we are hoping by January it should get better a bit. The price to get the 2004 Toyota Rav4- 2.0 M buying, clearing and custom duty papers, 2005 Highlander will cost you 2.1M naira , 2007 Model will cost 2.6M naira, , 2005 RX330 wil cost 2.0M naira the prices includes price to buy, clear and custom papers to your doorstep, meanwhile the price to buy the car itself is not fixed because it's competitive we have different sellers with different prices so sometimes we spend lesser than what we have budget for but the the sharpness of the car determines the final price to buy.

Enjoy the season and feel free to ask questions if you are not clear with my explanation.

Regards
Akindele - 08137926998, 08120661531
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2015
bigdot1759:
Can u get brand new cars in Cotonou

Yes sir you can get brand new cars from cotonou.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by hycebee(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
SkyLinkss:

First I apologise for my late response, due the. High exchnge prices to buy cars are affected we are hoping by January it should get better a bit. The price to get the 2004 Toyota Rav4- 2.0 M buying, clearing and custom duty papers, 2005 Highlander will cost you 2.1M naira , 2007 Model will cost 2.6M naira, , 2005 RX330 wil cost 2.0M naira the prices includes price to buy, clear and custom papers to your doorstep, meanwhile the price to buy the car itself is not fixed because it's competitive we have different sellers with different prices so sometimes we spend lesser than what we have budget for but the the sharpness of the car determines the final price to buy.

Enjoy the season and feel free to ask questions if you are not clear with my explanation.

Regards
Akindele - 08137926998, 08120661531

The exchange rate is killing! It's not wise for me to buy now when the rates are high. That's exactly why I suggested to wait till January.

Please let's talk more on Whatsapp.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
Season's Greetings from all of Us at Skylinkss Autos..
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by feelme3(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello skylinks,
Can you give me landing cost to lagos for very neat 2004 Pathfinder with genuine papers? Include pics if possible. Thanks
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
feelme3:
Hello skylinks,
Can you give me landing cost to lagos for very neat 2004 Pathfinder with genuine papers? Include pics if possible. Thanks

The exchange rate is quite high so we are hoping by January it will be balanced so you should have 2.0M in mind for buying, clearing and custom papers I don't have any 04 pathfinder picture but I could update with that later.

Regards
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by sheyi86: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sir despite the hike in exchange rate ur price is stl okay welldone sir.Pls wot is d cost of purchasing Rav4 2003 manual drive and highlander 2003 v4 auto drive.thanks
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2015
sheyi86:
Sir despite the hike in exchange rate ur price is stl okay welldone sir.Pls wot is d cost of purchasing Rav4 2003 manual drive and highlander 2003 v4 auto drive.thanks

Thank you , 2003 Rav 4 Manual Drive 1.650M, and 2003 Highlander auto drive 1.8M all bills to your doorstep.

Regards
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Favreau: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Hi, How much for a 2004 toyota corolla, 2004 corolla sport, and Toyota avensis 2007 model?
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2015
Favreau:
Hi, How much for a 2004 toyota corolla, 2004 corolla sport, and Toyota avensis 2007 model?

2004 Corrola - 1.5M

2004 - corrola sport -1.650

2007 toyota Avensis - 2.0M

These prices are not fixed because we are still going to bargain for the price to buy and the exchange rate is. Is not stable so if exchange reduce Tomorrow it will also drop.

Regards
Akindele
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by Favreau: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
SkyLinkss:

2004 Corrola - 1.5M

2004 - corrola sport -1.650

2007 toyota Avensis - 2.0M

These prices are not fixed because we are still going to bargain for the price to buy and the exchange rate is. Is not stable so if exchange reduce Tomorrow it will also drop.

Regards
Akindele

That's pretty more than my budget, maybe would take a chill for the rate to come down (if it ever would) and save some more. thanks
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2015
Favreau:

That's pretty more than my budget, maybe would take a chill for the rate to come down (if it ever would) and save some more. thanks

Sure it will and it's coming down just want us to be on the safer side... Merry xmas.
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Season's Greetings from all of Us at Skylinkss Autos.. please Don't Drink and Drive. Stay Alive for your Loved Ones..
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2015

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2015
We go beyond getting you a car
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2015
WHY COTONOU ?: Cotonou is considered as the largest auto market in west if not in Africa as a whole, it's a place when you have options to select from and more so the price is always pocket friendly you sill save more when you buy from cotonou and it's sure you are buy a direct used car not an accident-ed car of a car that has been tampered with.

HOW DO I GET THERE : Our service is to help you in buying, clearing and delivery to your doorstep we also make sure you get the genuine custom paper.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO? You call or email us and tell us what you we give you the quote of how much. It will cost you to your doorstep(buying,clearing and custom duty. And once you are ready we meet up in badagry which is 40 mins drive to cotonou and 60 mins drive from mile2 and we go to cotonou together to check out the cars together so you can see what you want to buy and select. We have auto medics guru in our team that help in the selection making sure we are not buying a package car.

HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT : Once you made selection of what to buy you can make a deposit of some amount of about 20,000 NGN and we go back to the nigeria banks 10 mins to do transfer for the payment. We have, Ecobank, zenith, skye, Uba, diamond, union, First bank, at the border which is just 10 mins from where are buying the car.

WHAT IS NEXT? After making the payment, you get your receipt and we collect papers to clear to the nigeria border for custom duty the clearing and custom duty papers takes 48 hours means in 48 hours you car is in lagos. As long as you a paying the duty there is no story of custom disturbing you on the road. The only thing the custom will do is to check the duty papers as you are driving home, they will check it at there different points before you get to mile2.

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 , 09025970419 email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

We go beyond getting you a car..
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 2:45am On Dec 28, 2015

Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2015

Call: 08137926998 or 08120661531 for best auto deals at a good price from cotonou to anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 3:58am On Dec 29, 2015

For further questions and enquiry, pleas Call : Mr : Akindele on : 08137926998 email : skylinkssautos@gmail.com

We go beyond getting you a car
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Season's Greetings from all of us at Skylinkss Autos..
Re: Cars From Cotonou ! by SkyLinkss(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year 2016... From all of us @ skylinkss Autos

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (51) (Reply)

2010 LEXUS RX 350***Time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** / ****Kakaki + Sleekcm +Toyota Corolla******NAIJA PICS**** / Car Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.