Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,465 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop (3706 Views)

Your Freedom On Windows 7 And Xp On Mtn / Ten Reasons Why You Prefer Window 7 To Vista And Xp / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop by kingsle66(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2011
Guru's help, how do i install two OS in my Laptop Compaq 610.
Re: How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop by Philcool(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2011
kingsle66:

Guru's help, how do i install two OS in my Laptop Compaq 610.
I will advise you to leave one for as scale of preference but if you want one more step persistence, I advice you go to the Computer Hardware section.
Re: How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop by thweraja10: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
Its easy the steps involves you installing the other OS inclusive of the first one pre installed, but you dont have to delete the partitiion. Jjust give it to a professional to handle
Re: How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop by vicajabor: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
Its simple, format the hard drive and partition it to two, install the older os first example install win xp first before vista, or vista before win7 or xp before win7. after installation of the first one is done install the second os you want in the unused partition.
HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop by Acidosis(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2011
Is that possible?
Re: How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Read the full step by step guide on how to install windows xp from here http://www.edumacro.com/how-install-windows-windows-download/
Re: How Do I Install Windows 7 And Xp In One Laptop by tvreporter: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
The info in windows will allowed you to install security software such as Window 7 firewall. http://www.techcules.com/install-windows-pc/

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6440 Intel Core I5 2.5ghz/500gb/4gb/dvdrw/wifi/bluth/@60k / Unlimited Free Browsing For PC Users (etisalat, Glo, MTM And Airtel) / Which Laptop Should I Buy? (Budget: $1200)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.