Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

A Lady To Marry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady To Marry (5644 Views)

Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? / What Is The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married. / Is It Right 4 A Single Lady To Fall Inlove With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady To Marry by tankwa: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
i am a lectuer in a higher instition( polyteknich)
I need a lady(working class) to marry.
b/w 25 and 28 yrs.
Re: A Lady To Marry by cantell(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
tankwa:

i am a lectuer in a higher instition( polyteknich)
I need a lady(working class) to marry.
b/w 25 and 28 yrs.
A lecturer that cannot even spell. You're a $hithead.
Go find work jor!
Re: A Lady To Marry by tankwa: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
you are a man, steer claer from me
Re: A Lady To Marry by edmondo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
@tankwa,re u sure u r really a lecturer?
Re: A Lady To Marry by cantell(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2011
edmondo:

@tankwa,re u sure u r really a lecturer?
Abeg help me ask am ooo!
Re: A Lady To Marry by Dyt(f): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
Dis s so hilarious
Re: A Lady To Marry by myguy101: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
@tankwa, I assume (But I am not really sure) that you are just an uneducated hausaman who was lucky to get a computer with internet access!!!

After using your friend's results and/or certificate to get a job in a higher institution in Kano or Sokoto, you now want to marry a well bred educated young lady!!!

Tankwa, trust me when I say this, Any lady in Nairaland that you want to marry will be way out of your league, you this olodo of a hausa man!
Re: A Lady To Marry by kontiboy: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
i dey laugh ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Lady To Marry by Adaukusu(f): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2011
@tankwa u re just one uneducated slowpoke seeking attention.
Re: A Lady To Marry by goody06(f): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
This is not an appropriate section
for your post
Re: A Lady To Marry by vobiscum: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
You are a mungus. You are lecturing and you cannot see a lady around you? Something is wrong somewhere and you feel internet is where to get a wife? Dream on! It is either you a comedian trying to crack some jokes or a new entrant to some secret cult looking for a gullible and desperate lady to offer. Goodday mr lecturer.
Re: A Lady To Marry by tankwa: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
HABA
the ingloriousness of peccadillo is not twisted by the guiness of this posting. what an unscrupulous embarrassment from my fellow attainer of apogee of success. we should not continue to insult our egoistic attitude in this shape and form.
Haba
let us speak in a fathomable mature manner.
i need a working classn lady
Re: A Lady To Marry by xpencive(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
cmon, make una free am now, dis 1 weh una dey blast am lyk dis, i'm sure he has a good reason 4 seeking in the internet n besides the polytechnic dat was spelt wrong is probably jst an effizzy, if u no wat i mean. smiley
Re: A Lady To Marry by Stemkay: 4:06am On Apr 21, 2011
Mr tankwa, plz dnt mnd 'em! I pity ur condition o, a lecturer in polytechnic n u cnt get a lady on ur campus? My advice 4 u is dat; u shd go 4 one of dse young 'ALIMANGIRI ladies' n breed hr 2 ur satisfaction, infact u wont pay kobo as dowry. Besides, try 2 improve on ur words' spelling. LECTURER!
Re: A Lady To Marry by tankwa: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2011
otondos
I have found her on line

Re: A Lady To Marry by tankwa: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2011
another one dey oooo
do yu need her

Re: A Lady To Marry by Koolking(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2011
TANKWA IS A CLOWN AND A SHITHEAD. HE MODERATED HOW HE GOT AN INVITE FROM NNPC FOR JOB INTERVIEW IRT THE LAST NNPC TEST. THIS IS SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT NNPC IS. HE IS NOW A LECTURER.

PLS, BURST HIM FOR GOODNESS SAKE

(1) (Reply)

University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment For Academic Positions / The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job / Who Else Got This Invitation From Accent Hills Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.