Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum (29782 Views)

John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/-737MbTOe0kU/Ta1bKuGd-fI/AAAAAAAACT0/oFKhUCOvhU8/s1600/backside.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-RZc37q0i_Co/Ta1azbbGYuI/AAAAAAAACTs/__LxnBcTCUQ/s1600/pix201010051531498.jpg[/img]

Ex-soccer star, John Fashanu has taken another plunge into matrimony. The choice of the former footballer turned businessman this time around is Mrs Abigail Igwe, a legal practitioner and mother of ex-beauty queen, Adaeze Igwe. Sources reveal thet the two legally married at an Abuja marriage registry not too long ago after dating quietly for a while. Sources disclosed that they made the decision to be husband and wife with their children consenting to the move.

Fashanu, 48, has two children from former wife, Congolese beauty queen Melissa Mapsi and another from a previous relationship. While Abigail Igwe, 44, has four children from her first marriage which ended in a divorce 9years ago.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/john-fashanu-weds-adaeze-igwes-mum.html
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
It's like Adaeze and her mom are gold-diggers.

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Kunbee: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2011
hmmm
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2011
Hmm what?. Is that a coincidence that both daughter and mom married celebrities soccer stars with Nigerian heritage?.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by mamagee3(f): 1:34am On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by tunnytox(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Gold digging is a big business grin grin not for the faint hearted
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by naijangel7(f): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2011
Naija with primitive thinking. Anyone not marrying an almajiri is a gold digger. Haters, please suggest the kind of people Adaeze Igwe and mum should marry that would meet your trequirements.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by ifyalways(f): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2011
Good for them.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2011
naijangel7:

Naija with primitive thinking. Anyone not marrying an almajiri is a gold digger. Haters, please suggest the kind of people Adaeze Igwe and mum should marry that would meet your trequirements.

What a coincedence. They want marry ordinary men but celebrities. How did she even meet John Fashanu of all people who dines with only kings and queens?. Do you know that Fashanu is like Denzel Washington in UK?. I hope he got her to sign a prenup sha.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by nimma(f): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2011
The woman is a celebrity in her own way, afterall she is the mother of a beauty queen. what kind of people do you expect her to mingle with? many 9ja women at 44 won't be looking this young. adaeze married a soccer star and became a gol digger in your eyes, now love found her mum and she has become gold digger two. can't things happen naturally?
you ask how they even met, how are they supposed to meet? have you forgotten that she is the mother in law of a soccer star?
as for me, she deserves it and even more

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Basildon1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

What a coincedence. They want marry ordinary men but celebrities. How did she even meet John Fashanu of all people who dines with only kings and queens?. Do you know that Fashanu is like Denzel Washington in UK?. I hope he got her to sign a prenup sha.
U fall my hand dis hot afternoon mehn! cheesy cheesy
Denzel? Really! cheesy
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
Basildon1:

U fall my hand dis hot afternoon mehn!  cheesy  cheesy
Denzel? Reallycheesy

You don't know?
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by RedRiver(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Whoever told you adaezes mum is poor. do you know what she does for a living. finally, whoever told you fash is as rich as he used to be.They are both matured, comfortable and in love. let them be
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by naijangel7(f): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

And why can't that be a coincidence? do you know something we don't? Why don't you wonder how John Fashanu met her and not the other way round? And John Fash = Denzel Washington in UK? You need to stick with the psychiatrist's orders.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by tunnytox(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2011
Fash the bash!
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Pweety4me(f): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
Serious?isn't she a bit 2 young for him?the woman fine sha smiley
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by naijangel7(f): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Serious?isn't she a bit 2 young for him?the woman fine sha smiley

She's a 44-year old mother of 4 and he's 48. It's written right here.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
He is even finer than her. Just sayin'.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by naijangel7(f): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

He is even finer than her. Just sayin'.

She doesn't mind. Do you?
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2011
naijangel7:

Are you adaze? grin grin grin
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
Fashanu is not any denzel washington oh. What an exaggeration.

@ topic

i think they were matchmade. I know there are some elements actively doing such.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
tpiah!:

Fashanu is not any denzel washington oh. What an exaggeration.

@ topic

i think they were matchmade. I know there are some elements actively doing such.

You obviously don't know who is John Fashanu.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by oluwabamis(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2011
second hand marriage!!well I wish them a happy married life
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by newbride: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Nairaland NEVER ceases to amaze me,
Firstly, how dare you compare Denzel to JohnF , U need a dirty slap for that
except it is not the UK i reside, john fashanu is only known in his neighbourhood. maybe in his football days, not anymore,
GET UR FACTS RIGHT, i can't shout please, nonsense
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2011
newbride:

except it is not the UK i reside, john fashanu is only known in his neighbourhood. maybe in his football days, not anymore,
GET your FACTS RIGHT, i can't shout please, nonsense

Who is Denzel Washington?. Fashanu is the richest footballer of African origin. More like the Magic Johnson of the soccer world. He owns half of the celebrity business establishments in UK and South Africa and has tried many times to steal from Nigerian government. He also despise Nigeria his motherland but not their money. You just don't know him. How this woman met him still eludes me because she is a NOBODY. Like I said before, he better get a prenup otherwise she will clean him out to the tune of $100M at the least.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by aloyemeka2: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2011
RedRiver:

Whoever told you adaezes mum is poor. do you know what she does for a living. finally, whoever told you fash is as rich as he used to be.They are both matured, comfortable and in love. let them be
Please, Fashanu's stake at TV Africa alone can buy Adaze, her husband and her family.
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by newbride: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Who is Denzel Washington?. Fashanu is the richest footballer of African origin. More like the Magic Johnson of the soccer world. He owns half of the celebrity business establishments in UK and South Africa and has tried many times to steal from Nigerian government. He also despise Nigeria his motherland but not their money. You just don't know him. How this woman met him still eludes me because she is a nobody.

i repeat nairaland never ceases to amaze me
if i continue, i will hear another bombshell that may shock me
First it's my denzel on same or even lower level with john F
Secondly, its johnf the richest footballer of african origin

Please don't give me the 3rd, as i said i can't shout
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by ifekobi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2011
This is really unbeliveable! Who would have thought of it. Anyway this is definitely contractual in nature after which divorce might take place. undecided
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by THEAMAKA(f): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2011
Adaeze's mom is so beautiful, she's worth it, IN MY OPINION. he better treat her right and spend his money spoiling her. congrats. lol

[img]http://1.bp..com/_pG7dsDfReMQ/SqKX4RSz8sI/AAAAAAAAAVA/TOUFOh02glA/s400/adaeze3.jpg[/img]
TWINS!
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by sylve11: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2011
newbride:

GET your FACTS RIGHT, i can't shout please, nonsense

lol on slap aspect grin cool
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by TeeJay6(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2011
Between them they already have 7 children, na wa o
Re: John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum by LesbianBoy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2011
naijangel7:

ADAEZE'S MUM IS THAT YOU cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fan Corrects Empress Njamah's Grammatical Error, Actress Replies / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Toke Makinwa Over Booklaunch Dress: 'it's Slutty & Improper / It’s Not Possible — Mr. Ibu & Jasmine Deny Having Sexual Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.