Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show (56605 Views)

Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by LegendVibes: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Wednesday mourned actress and TV personality Rachael Bakam who died Tuesday afternoon at a private hospital in Abuja after a brief illness, Igbere TV reports.

In a Twitter thread, Mr Fani-Kayode said Bakam was a regular guest at his Abuja home, adding the actress was compassionate and highly talented.

“I am deeply saddened to hear about the passing of the beautiful Rachael Bakam who was a regular guest at my Abuja home with my brother John Fashanu. She was a dear friend, a kind-hearted, compassionate & wonderful soul & a highly talented television presenter & personality,” he wrote.

“She was also a great source of pride to her native Kaduna state and to Nigeria and she brought smiles to the faces of millions all over the country with her weekly programme on AIT. I and many others shall miss her.

“May her beautiful soul rest in peace and may God grant her loved ones, her siblings and her son the strength and fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.”

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1382296342039556098?s=20

Bakam, who hailed from Fadia Tudun Wada in Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State, died at the age of 39.

She is survived by a son, mother, three brothers and many relations.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by meobizy(f): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oga don release statement. Why isn't this on the front page? We all know he's a patron of the forum.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by thuxzwda1: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
LegendVibes:

In a Twitter thread, Mr Fani-Kayode said Bakam was a regular guest at his Abuja home, adding the actress was compassionate and highly talented.

F.F.K........I hail ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by FalseProphet1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Let it be known to all whom it may concern that FFK tasted this woman's forbidden fruit while she was alive. This I have seen.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by alphaconde(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
what job does ffk do?

rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Igbankpa(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Where you bankrolling her?

7 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by bigdammyj: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Noted
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
LegendVibes:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Wednesday mourned actress and TV personality Rachael Bakam who died Tuesday afternoon at a private hospital in Abuja after a brief illness, Igbere TV reports.

In a Twitter thread, Mr Fani-Kayode said Bakam was a regular guest at his Abuja home, adding the actress was compassionate and highly talented. FFK too like fine girls, I suspect say him first date her. Puna man

Bakam, who hailed from Fadia Tudun Wada in Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State, died at the age of 39.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Draslo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Beautiful na understatement.

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by NwaNimo1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2021

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
LegendVibes:

FFK too like fine girls, I suspect say him first date her. Puna man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by jlinkd78(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
RIP
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by seyz91(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
cheesy
FalseProphet1:
Let it be known to all whom it may concern that FFK tasted this woman's forbidden fruit while she was alive. This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by iamyemiakins(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
FFK sef!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by onoms4luv(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ffk again?

anyway Rachel was a star.

Rip to her

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Olaoye1988: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oga FFK, give us the full gist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by PrinceofHCI(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Sad development! RIPP! May her mother & family be consoled by the LORD!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Beremx(f): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
do you have proof?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by CanadaOrBust: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Who cares what this Bill Gates lunatic has to say
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Letflex(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Were u there?
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
I think FFK is up to something come 2023....he just wantnto be relevant by posting and releasing statements even those wey no body send am....

am still trying to figure out the kind of person this FFK is!

what a man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Letflex(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy
how u take knw
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by Teaser4(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
RIP Rachel the Piper

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by damoobaba: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
ffk wants to be President by all means, that's the problem here.
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by damoobaba: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

you get problem, shey you know they can locate your arse with this thing you typed.Am running a scan on your location.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by iampeterben(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
RIP Bakam. RIP!
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by diaspoAFRICANS: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Beremx:
do you have proof?

Some people eh?

If they sue him na he will shouting oppression

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by airminem(f): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
FFK is a good man.
Re: Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show by thatsleepboy1: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
You sure say this man never knack this girl so?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.