Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

As A Guy: Hmmmn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy: Hmmmn (973 Views)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / . / Hmmmn.... Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy: Hmmmn by ifyebere(m): 2:13am On Apr 20, 2011
As a guy the day you find out that your girlfriend has another guys GSM (2)numbers offmind what will you do? You scroll through her phone and you find out they communicate well, what will you do? This guy also her friend on FBK, and @ every comment this this guy updates ur girlfriend is always there to write something on his wall, even him updating a comma she'll comment on his wall. U confront her of all these she tells you "why trouble ur mind switz?", he's just a friend, i just like him he's cool, neat, handsome etc, U scroll through the guys pixs on FBK he's not to compare with you haba, My bros wetin un go do, i'm experiencing dis now.
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 20, 2011
bro, discharge her!!
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Sirfly: 2:18am On Apr 20, 2011
forgive her gawd. undecided
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by 190: 2:20am On Apr 20, 2011
Poster

is this girl's name mz.darkskin  undecided
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by bikokwe(m): 2:22am On Apr 20, 2011
more time
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by toyemz(f): 2:25am On Apr 20, 2011
@ poster
it depends on how much of a gamble you are willing to take
look at it this way,she might just be telling the truth and on the other hand she might just not be
but hey you push it and its the truth,you have created a rift,if its not,you will be justified in what ever action you deem fit to take
but humble advice here would be for you to be come friends with the guy,if like she said there's nothing to it,she should be able to introduce you to the guy as her boyfriend,and then facebook together
good luck oh
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by toyemz(f): 2:33am On Apr 20, 2011
@ sir-fry
na wa oh
madness at its extreme!!
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Sirfly: 2:34am On Apr 20, 2011
toyemz:

@ sir-fry
na wa oh
madness at its extreme!!

i hate people who accuse their girlfriend when they no better themselves. undecided
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by toyemz(f): 2:37am On Apr 20, 2011
@ sir-fry

i hate people who accuse their girlfriend when they no better themselves

exactly what i said
total meaningless madness
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Sirfly: 2:38am On Apr 20, 2011
toyemz:

@ sir-fry

i hate people who accuse their girlfriend when they no better themselves

exactly what i said
total meaningless madness

i get mad when i see girls being bad talked about. undecided
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by toyemz(f): 2:41am On Apr 20, 2011
@ sir-fry

i get mad when i see girls being bad talked about

no you are mad at all times
in fact so much so that irrationality and sanity have merged in to one for you
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by 190: 2:41am On Apr 20, 2011
wat is this

sir-fly what really is wrong with u?

Are u on child's custard, why are u so slow and retardeeed.

quit these BS ure doing immediately, before i forget SLAP on your face
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Sirfly: 2:42am On Apr 20, 2011
toyemz:

@ sir-fry

i get mad when i see girls being bad talked about

no you are mad at all times
in fact so much so that irrationality and sanity have merged in to one for you

u dont even know me to make such a statement. undecided

190:

wat is this

sir-fly what really is wrong with u?

Are u on child's custard, why are u so slow and retardeeed.

quit these BS ure doing immediately, before i forget SLAP on your face

piss off bird, i don't like you. undecided
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by toyemz(f): 2:49am On Apr 20, 2011
^^^^

s.od off
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by BABE3: 3:02am On Apr 20, 2011
---deleted, but quoted----
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Sirfly: 3:04am On Apr 20, 2011
BABE!:

Sir fly! Seriously! You claimed you're 18 for goodness's sake. Pls act your age and not your bra size/d-i-ck- size.

Moderators! PLS BAN THIS FELLOW ABEG!

What the french?,

I hate you. i had to make a topic of how much i hate you, ewww i hate you satanic woman. undecided
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by ifyebere(m): 3:16am On Apr 20, 2011
sirfly and toyemz why now? U guys dont need this. More comment pls
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by toyemz(f): 3:33am On Apr 20, 2011
@ poster

don't get all flustered up
sir-fly is not hating me
its someone else!
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by andy1(m): 6:02am On Apr 20, 2011
ifyebere:

As a guy the day you find out that your girlfriend has another guys GSM (2)numbers offmind what will you do? You scroll through her phone and you find out they communicate well, what will you do? This guy also her friend on FBK, and @ every comment this this guy updates your girlfriend is always there to write something on his wall, even him updating a comma she'll comment on his wall. U confront her of all these she tells you "why trouble your mind switz?", he's just a friend, i just like him he's cool, neat, handsome etc, U scroll through the guys pixs on FBK he's not to compare with you haba, My bros wetin un go do, i'm experiencing dis now.
nothing bro! bt it depends on wat u rili fil 4 d chick sha, if she aint all dat 2 u. Den y loose a free p*s*y my advice wld be kip her bt try nd get sum1 berraa, ***no jonzeinggg***
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Wislet(f): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2011
It's NOT fair for her to do that, knowing full well men are jealous creatures. At least when she discovered you were getting upset by that, if she didn't have anything up her sleeves, she would have introduced the guy to you. At least if it was just something unserious, she would have at least calmed you down. . . .Women are easily swayed emotionally(in most cases). If she takes so much interest in the guy, she will gradually find her heart yearning for him & start having feelings for the said guy. Is she tryin to get his attention to notice her/they've already started something?? Well, u can ask her to introduce you to de guy as her boyfriend. If she refuses, they my bro, THERE IS INDEED TROUBLE. U're being considered for swaping. Simple.
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Wislet(f): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2011
Does her relationship status read single? Is there any pic of you guys together? Just asking.
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2011
@ poster
iru ere wo ni aja ba ekun se , translation : which kain play tiger dey play with dog ? ( rhethoric , if not to chop am ). Though I can't say for certain they have started something , they surely will soon enough. I've seen it happen a zillion times so prepare for the worst.
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2011
well my babe was new to facebook, then there was this guy flirting with her, she asked to know him berra next thing he was conffessing love, she simply pointed him to her relationship status. end of toasting, guy tries to sound reasonable. my point is your girl should do the right thing, you don't play with fire and expect not to get burned.
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by ifyebere(m): 12:57am On Apr 21, 2011
thanks to you all, more comments incase, Serious matter for me.
Re: As A Guy: Hmmmn by ifyebere(m): 12:59am On Apr 21, 2011
thanks to you all, more comments incase, Serious matter for me.

(1) (Reply)

Does That Mean She Is Pregnant / Girls Are Desperate For Love / He Raped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.