Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? (6295 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by rully2: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2011
Had this friend who was dating a guy n her feelings gradually begun to fade. After so much wonder, she finally opened up that she cant even kiss or allow her boyfriend come close to her cos he had a really bad breath.

So really, can u date a guy or a girl with bad breath? or what will U do to salvage the situation?
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by Goldieluks: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2011
Hell no,you want him to suffocate me? shocked shocked angry
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by 190: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2011
That girl must be sexyduby undecided
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by Blazay(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
Yes!
If that is the way God created him or her.
After all, all breaths stink first thing every morning.
Does that prevent you from kissing your spouse? cheesy

Pleazzzzzzoh, my husband's mouth smells of 'overnight' egusi soup plus MY t-t juice(and God knows who else's. . . . cheesy) some mornings, especially during ovulation. . . I suck the thing dry. cool

Heeeeeey. . . call it love huh? kiss
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by rully2: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
grin  grin  grin Too bad, esp when he looks hot on the outside
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by Goldieluks: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2011
Blazay:

Yes!
If that is the way God created him or her.
After all, all breaths stink first thing every morning.
Does that prevent you from kissing your spouse? cheesy

Pleazzzzzzoh, my husband's mouth smells of 'overnight' egusi soup plus [b]MY t-t juice(and God knows who else's. . . . cheesy) jsome mornings, especially during ovulation. . . I suck the thing dry. cool

[/b]Heeeeeey. . . call it love huh? kiss

but bro,i thought your MALE, female,gay+?
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by obowunmi(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2011
@ OP if your friend really likes him, she can make him brush before they start a make out session,

Buy him a good toothbrush and toothpaste

Give him chewing gum

Advice and encourage him to go to the dentist.

Advice and encourage him to stop sugary drinks and gulp more water.

No one is perfect including her.
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by rully2: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2011
No one is perfect yes, but there are some bad breaths that are really bad, what is emotion n connection if u cant get to bond thru intimacy?, i think it goes a long way.

Individual preference tho, someone else mite get to accept him dat way. she never told him tho, but from what was said, i think she might have stylishly made some of these recommendations.
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by skyone(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2011
obowunmi:

@ OP if your friend really likes him, she can make him brush before they start a make out session,

Buy him a good toothbrush and toothpaste

Give him chewing gum

Advice and encourage him to go to the dentist.

Advice and encourage him to stop sugary drinks and gulp more water.

No one is perfect including her.

very sensible
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by afrobaby(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2011
Why not, if not, as long as he is ready to accept the fact that we need to do somethings. First, he will have to change his brushing habit, say 2 times a day on a working day and 3 times on a weekend. Also, I will make him chew gum to take d breath away, Ladies nowadays should understand that men are like babies, they need to be told what to do and corrected most times.
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by alagha: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2011
no way

but we can still have issues settled.
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by kemisuga(f): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2011
Neyin
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by obowunmi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
@ rully, she can't stylishly make suggestions --- she needs to be upfront and blunt -- not rude of course.

Unless he has halitosis, even that is treating with baking soda, mouthwash, and heavily scrubbing the tongue and the back of the tongue. Flossing is also recommended after every meal.

If she likes him, she can work things out --- and I'm sure there are things about her, that's hed like to change too!

Everyone has bad breath, there are just various degrees of smell and stench.
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by rully2: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2011
According to her story, her reasons for not telling him point blank was cos she did'nt want him to feel bad, she has'nt officially broken up with him tho, but is kindof in a dilemma. A wonderful person he is, but she worried about it affecting their intimacy as a couple.
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by obowunmi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
She needs to tell him point blank without being rude. Otherwise, he won't get the help he needs.
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by 190: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2011
The said girl must be sexyduby cos thats exactly how her mouth smell

Like Smoked and grilled CRAYFISH mixed with rat posion or something

Im not really sure

**she would soon be here **
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by Kenyy(f): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2011
I would have love to contribute but the issue at hand is not hard for a sensible, rational, mature and phlegmatic person to handle-bad breath is not HIV/AIDS: it is PREVENTABLE,MANAGEABLE and CURABLE.
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by SexyDuby(f): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2011
MAD MAN 190, IS IT BY FORCE 2 KISS ME EEEH? I SAID FREE ME I NO DEY KISS & CUZ I SED NO, URE GOIN ABOUT SPREADING DIRTY TALKS BOUT ME, NA WA 4 MEN & THEIR WAYS OOOOO. FIMILE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by iyatrustee(f): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2011
Sexyduby you must kill him for this! i would personally see to it sad sad

190:

The said girl must be sexyduby cos thats exactly how her mouth smell

Like Smoked and grilled CRAYFISH mixed with rat posion or something

Im not really sure

**she would soon be here **

190:

That girl must be sexyduby undecided
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by 190: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

Sexyduby would kill you for this! i would personally see to it sad sad

Iyatrustee say the truth and let the devil be ashamed angry angry
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by rully2: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
@Kenyy? U think so, its not that easy, Experience it personally first
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by Phate07(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
rully2:

Had this friend who was dating a guy n her feelings gradually begun to fade. After so much wonder, she finally opened up that she cant even kiss or allow her boyfriend come close to her cos he had a really bad breath.

So really, can u date a guy or a girl with bad breath? or what will U do to salvage the situation?

Can i date a girl with bad breath?
Hell No!
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by SexyDuby(f): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
190 BE CAREFUL B4 I TAKE UR NAME 2 D BABALAWO IN MY AREA  tongue tongue tongue OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY

So long as u dnt stop bugging me, i go dey ruin SEVERE CURSES ON U HENCEFORTH  tongue tongue tongue tongue ARA GBA GBUKWAGI
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by Odunnu: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
@OP: No I cant!
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by 190: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2011
SexyDuby:

190 BE CAREFUL B4 I TAKE your NAME 2 D BABALAWO IN MY AREA  tongue tongue tongue OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY

So long as u dnt stop bugging me, i go dey ruin SEVERE CURSES ON U HENCEFORTH  tongue tongue tongue tongue ARA GBA GBUKWAGI

Back 2 sender ** Back 2 sender **
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by rully2: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
SexyDuby:

190 BE CAREFUL B4 I TAKE your NAME 2 D BABALAWO IN MY AREA  tongue tongue tongue OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY

shocked  shocked  shocked 
grin  grin  grin
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by iyatrustee(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2011
SexyDuby:

190 BE CAREFUL B4 I TAKE your NAME 2 D BABALAWO IN MY AREA tongue tongue tongue OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY

So long as u dnt stop bugging me, i go dey ruin SEVERE CURSES ON U HENCEFORTH tongue tongue tongue tongue ARA GBA GBUKWAGI

which name you go tell the baba? 190? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by Kenyy(f): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2011
rully2:

@Kenyy? U think so, its not that easy, Experience it personally first
My dear, there is nothing to experience. Besides, I for instance can date and marry anybody whether able or disable because I see everybody first as human beings and second in my own image and the rest is history. Lest I forget, are you aware that everybody is a POTENTIAL disable person? Furthermore, what happens if three days after marrying the Most Beautiful Girl/Boy in the world, he/she had a misfortune and got his/her leg amputated? Please let us think outside the box and remember that nobody knows tomorrow. One love!
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by obowunmi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2011
Good point Kenny. @ OP, even prince charlies and prince Williams of Wales have bad breath --- all these politicians that Unilag babes chase around have bad breath, Prince Jide and Paddy Adenuga have bad breath, everybody has bad breath- --- your friend should give the real reason why she doesn't like him --- Is he POOR and Broke ?
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by BABE3: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2011
Babalawo ke? Haaaa! Papa 190, be careful o! When you hear your name being called around 12.am-ish, don't answer o! People are dangerous o!

@ Topic. No. cool
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by rully2: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
obowunmi:

Good point Kenny. @ OP, even prince charlies and prince Williams of Wales have bad breath --- all these politicians that Unilag babes chase around have bad breath, Prince Jide and Paddy Adenuga have bad breath, everybody has bad breath- --- your friend should give the real reason why she doesn't like him --- Is he POOR and Broke ?

I hope ur info is correct on the list of people with bad breath, do u guys know dat they are some dat's more like a disorder, we're not talking abt d bad breath dat comes as a result of shutting ur mouth for too long, or d one u get first thing in the morning or from eating egusi or gbegiri soup, No we're talking abt bad breath dat is like a disorder.

And sorry to disappoint u HE IS NEITHER POOR NOR BROKE, very much far from it
Re: Can U Date A Girl/guy With Bad Breath? by obowunmi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^^^ my point is that its treatable.  You are speaking about halitosissmiley

Use baking soda or hydrogen peroxide to rinse the mouth at least once a week

Brush twice a day

floss after each meal

Rinse with mouthwash water

Visit the dentist every quarter

Use your pako and chew gum to allow for the flow of saliva.[/li]

Refrain from sugary drinks and drink water. [/li]

Tell your friend that this is treatable  smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Marriage All About? / Are Most Bini Girls Wayward? / How To Spot Girls Who Have Given B.J More Than Ones Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.