Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46833 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by educhigo: 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by incogni2o: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sorry Oh!

I think your best bet is to go back to what you know best.

With the 1m, unfortunately 1m value is reduced bit you can still setup shop with that.

Mind you, you can mix okada spare parts with selling other tools and spare parts.

It also depends on location and type of Bike. Bikes are still used for delivery.

It is well.

From where were you deported BTW

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Duru9(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
2odd

171 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Sammy07: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into, i was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government bound okada some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life, I was born in 1982 and I'm still single.my parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

What was the reason why you were deported?

Venture into Agric sha

And yes, you might not see profit immediately but its a promising industry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
First thing you need to counsel yourself and understand that your deportation is not the end of life. With 1 million you can still rise by the grace of God.

Secondly I would advice that you learn a new handwork. Furniture making and interior decorations can be good. And you do not need much capital to start. Plus you just need to be very special in your work to get the real customers. Make sure you know the latest furniture trend. When you have customers, your boys will be doing the work.

Good luck.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by educhigo: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thanks, from Asia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by educhigo: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Expired Visa

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by preciousMI1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into, i was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government bound okada some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life, I was born in 1982 and I'm still single.my parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

I'll advise you to leave Lagos for now! Try POS business in an area where it's not rampart...
All the best!

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Iyafife: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Try POS business if you don't mind

29 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Ge0grapher(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Immediately u land in Nigeria... Use that money and go to another African country... Start a business there.. I repeat start a business in another African country.. because if u try using that one mil in naija my brother .. that money go evaporate in matter of months ..

250 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Duru9:
2odd

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by CalmElder(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Farm (crop or livestock)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2021
No give up cause na person wey give up na hin fúçk up use dar 1m go Dubai go hustle apply for their 2 years work visa ..
And marry when you’re ready don’t let anyone pressurize you.except they want to give you money for it..
If I were you I won't come back to Nigeria again .
Your coming back to Nigeria was a bad idea. But nothing spoil try Dubai.. And no panic shit day happen inside life✌...

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2021
educhigo:

Come up with a business idea, sell it to your friends that you left in the abroad...... If you have been good to them, they would be good to you in return.......

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by McStoic(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
educhigo:

First of all, welcome home bro. You can learn Forex, Affiliate Marketing etc..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by femi4: 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
educhigo:
You can start all over again. You can still do the business in some states like Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by teamb: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Goto Dubai

5 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by pat077: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
educhigo:
u are still single but ur son is already a rev father.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by divinepips(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
McStoic:

nah so u hate d guy reach, make he learn forex, my hand no dey ooo.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by McStoic(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
divinepips:
nah so u hate d guy reach, make he learn forex, my hand no dey ooo.

What do you take Forex for? Seems you don't know much about the field.
He should then try affiliate marketing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by mytime24(f): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Buy keke, use it urself

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by wandevincent(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
mytime24:
Buy keke, use it urself
Best advice so far, OP take note

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by divinepips(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
McStoic:

What do you take Forex for? Seems you don't know much about the field.
oga, forex trading is not what you learn and perfect within a year and remember that after your learning process, you are expected to put whatever skills you acquired into practice by demo trading for atleast 3months, and don't forget that the 1m he has is his last card, emotion will not be friendly to him, over trading and other orishi rishi. I don talk my own ooo forex trading is not for him.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Focusmind: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Duru9:
2odd

Mazi Duru, you wicked fa?? grin grin two sure odds abi and the thing go enter.

OP, you fit try those sure odds. Nobody knows. I have been laughing here

4 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by hollah123: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
McStoic:

op Na God I take beg u no listen to this guy ooo

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Elnon: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
I agree!
wandevincent:
Best advice so far, OP take note

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by LesbianBoy(m): 1:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Duru9:
2odd

Shebi if I nack this guy jazz now people wee say ayam wicked grin grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by chukskafor(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Two suggestions for you bro, either go into farming(poultry issa goal) like someone outrightly suggested and get a professional assistance for a while before you master what it takes.... BROILERS PRODUCTION precisely, which is fast in terms of ROI or go into TRANSPORTATION but be sure to run which ever you choose by yourself

12 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Sirconnect: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2021
My guy nigeria is not your best bet sneak to any other country wit ur 1m where you can live a life.use ur brain o

18 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Scrap business is also lucrative

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada / Terrible Accident Along Abuja Road Akwanga Nasarawa - Graphic Photos / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.