Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell (3717 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / This Is What Happens Each Time A Man Connects With A Woman Sexually (photos) / Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2011
what do i do?

i'm about getting engaged to a lady but she goes to facebook at the slightest chance to view her ex profile and when confronted, she sound aggressive.

I'm 40 and i can't afford to make mistake, pls what do i do?
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Goldieluks: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
at your age,you should know better,
ie. the type of girl you would want to settle down with,
a girl with a low self esteem or a girl with confidence.

in essence a girl,who can stand the test of time,or a girl who cannot.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by segzicres(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2011
i'm sure she masturbates to it in private, just a thought of what could be hapenning
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

at your age,you should know better,
ie. the type of girl you would want to settle down with,
a girl with a low self esteem or a girl with confidence.

in essence a girl,who can stand the test of time,or a girl who cannot.

thanks. i think i just have to do what i have to do. Time is not on my side at all
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by MrCork17: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2011
netsurf.  Bro are you ugly? undecided
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by esteduca(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2011
Is she much younger than you?
Seems so.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Goldieluks: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
esteduca:

[b]Is her [/b]much younger than you?
Seems so.

esteducation ''is she''  not ''is her''
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by segzicres(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2011
maybe she's like 18yrs, i smell a pervert, just a suggestion,
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by esteduca(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

esteducation ''is she''  not ''is her''

Oops, sorry Ma'ham! shocked
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Goldieluks: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
esteduca:

Oops, sorry Ma'ham! shocked

tis ok,bros. wink
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Woke4all(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

tis ok,bros. wink
Madam wink
@OP,
Deactivate her account!
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Goldieluks: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
Woke4all:

Madam wink
@OP,
Deactivate her account!

my lung lust hubby,how far? grin grin
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by BABE3: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2011
Woke4all:

Madam wink
@OP,
Deactivate her account!

And is that suppose to keep her from signing back in?  undecided undecided  He even needs her password to deactivate the account sef,

@OP, Wow! You're 40. Anyways, I think you should know what to do? This is a very domestic matter!, cool
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Woke4all(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

my lung lust hubby,how far? grin grin
I firm o. Guess you are ok?
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Goldieluks: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
Woke4all:

I firm o. Guess you are ok?

ok?
without you?

nooooooo cry cry cry cry

where have you been? embarassed embarassed
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Woke4all(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

ok?
without you?

nooooooo cry cry cry cry

where have you been? embarassed embarassed
lol, Hv been everywhere running tinz.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Goldieluks: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2011
Woke4all:

lol, Hv been everywhere running tinz.

running things?
you just borne my side,
na wa for you oh,Woke sad sad
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Woke4all(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

running things?
you just borne my side,
na wa for you oh,Woke sad sad
Hmmmmm no vex, Oya come take small kiss
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Goldieluks: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
Woke4all:

Hmmmmm no vex, Oya come take small kiss

abeg keep your kiss
to yourself,i have a new lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
since you went away for long,without calling or texting embarassed embarassed
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by MrCork17: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks (f). sweeery be nice to me and u might take me home! wink
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2011
pls God spare me from this trial when i hit that age.
i hope she's not one of those 20 something year old girls, cuz you may have a hard time. regardless of the crap people sayy today times have indeed changed. you dont wanna be "that old guy". so hopefully she is in her 30's.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by r231(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2011
fire on the mountain
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Woke4all(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

abeg keep your kiss
to yourself,i have a new lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
since you went away for long,without calling or texting embarassed embarassed
angry
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks (f).  sweeery be nice to me and u might take me home! wink
LOL.  Mr prick
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by 190: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2011
This OP is probably a Sugar daddy dating an 18yr old girl while her ex is like 21

thats why theres so much complication between all of em undecided
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by MOBO999: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2011
@ Poster, if you marry her, you will regret for the rest of your life, such ladies are not wife material, you should quit and move on fast, too bad am not in Nigeria anymore, I would have given you one of my several ex lovers that are wife marterials, you have to wise up and big up brother, dont let no black woman play you trash.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by 190: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^ Mobo444 give me that ex gimme me gimme me!! cheesy cheesy
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by MMM2(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2011
op
just leave her, cos if u marry her she be fu-cking de ex cos she still luv him.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
190:

This OP is probably a Sugar daddy dating an 18yr old girl while her ex is like 21

thats why theres so much complication between all of em undecided

no sir, she is 27 and she has never raise issues concerning age difference, and i'm not a sugar daddy

MOBO999:

@ Poster, if you marry her, you will regret for the rest of your life, such ladies are not wife material, you should quit and move on fast, too bad am not in Nigeria anymore, I would have given you one of my several ex lovers that are wife marterials, you have to wise up and big up brother, dont let no black woman play you trash.

thanks MOBO999

Mr, Cork:

netsurf.  Bro are you ugly? undecided
no mr cork, i'm very handsome and full of myself, confident and brave.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by iv4real(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2011
She is probably still into her ex and the reason why she is with u is because she cannot have her ex. 40yrs is not the end of the world, you should probably look for a more matured girl with not so much age difference. Only a lady above or at 30 will appreciate a man that is 40. A 27yrs old girl is only around because she has not yet gotten a younger guy. I guess her ex is also younger than you. She might not say it but the age is always an issue.She will always admire younger guys.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^ exactly.
Like I said OP, times have changed. Gone are the days where a young(ish) girl could happily stay married to a man old enough to be her uncle/teen-born father.
Levels too don change for all that, unless ofcourse it's a money thing. Get yourself a matured girl closer to your age for the sake of your long-term peace.
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Pweety4me(f): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^ shocked undecided undecided
Re: She Views Her Ex Profile On Facebook Each Time We Quarell by Sirfly: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^ shocked undecided undecided
i told her not to mess wiv me but she did nd she started bullying all over again. she deserve all this nd i wont stop

until she stays out of my way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Story / Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? / Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.