Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut (57239 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by providencia(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2021
angelfallz:

Why?
It makes absolutely no sense. Low haircut has never define the character of a woman and will never be. One major reason for endsars was the ill treatment of guys on dreadlocks by sars. Such stupid & insane discrimation by any sex should be discourage

12 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by JovialJune(f): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2021
My very long hair my pride, I can go months without fixing or braiding it, all I do is style it different ways and voila, I'm ready to go, but sometimes the stress of taking good care of it can be annoying, so i dont blame ladies on low cut, sometimes I do envy them cos of the freedom and constant fresh air on the head, but I can't imagine myself on low cut, I just can't.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Adegbem01(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

This is why I took this stand:

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.
What's your take about them, and what do you think?
Totally agree with your points, but I still like them like that grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Rita33(f): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

This is why I took this stand:

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.
What's your take about them, and what do you think?

Make she come short again

Double wahala

4 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by tnerro1(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2021
I don’t like women on low cut, there is something sexy about a woman’s long hair especially when she is throwing it over her shoulders or the hair they do this days that gets to their bum or when she is trying to remove it from her face , chai so sexy . If you check Nancy Iseme, you will see she looks better when she wears a wig and that her stupid low cut she carries. Sometimes e go be like make I flog her self.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Kondomatic(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
zagorakis:
I avoid them too, but basically because I find them unattractive... A woman's long hair is her beauty.
Some of them be like widows that are ready to mingle grin

I avoid all of them.

A woman without her hair is half a man.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by angelfallz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol relax. As a man there would be things that attract you to a woman. You must first be attracted to her before you can start judging her character.

Now that, that is out of the way. Many men(myself included) prefer women with hair to women with low cut. Does that make all women with low cut ugly? No. Does that make all women with low cut to be bad? No.

It's all about preference and what attracts men.
In fact, I know that I prefer women with black bone straight weavon to any other type hairstyle. That's just me.

providencia:

It makes absolutely no sense. Low haircut has never define the character of a woman and will never be. One major reason for endsars was the ill treatment of guys on dreadlocks by sars. Such stupid & insane discrimation by any sex should be discourage

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I know say u go comments on this topic
If these people know how discomforting making hair can be eh, they will not talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by providencia(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol relax. As a man there would be things that attract you to a woman. You must first be attracted to her before you can start judging her character.

Now that, that is out of the way. Many men(myself included) prefer women with hair to women with low cut. Does that make all women with low cut ugly? No. Does that make all women with low cut to be bad? No.

It's all about preference and what attracts men.
In fact, I know that I prefer women with black bone straight weavon to any other type hairstyle. That's just me.

Its normal for a guy to be attracted to a lady with hair. We all have what we like. I also find ladies with natural hair more attractive than those on wig and low cut. My point is, its uncalled for to say girls on low cut are " this & that '' just like the way op is doing.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by LadySarah: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
hair that i will make and be taking paracetamol for 3 days just cos i want to please a man?

Im not that stupid.thank you

8 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by AmazingELixir: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

Op when you say many of them...how many exactly have you crossed paths with..?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Twelfthman: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
I wonder why young women would cut their hair. Hair even Angels the Bible said fell in love with.

Op u have spoken well. I had long been avoiding girls on low cut because some of them are lesbians & damaged so to play safe it best to avoid them...
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by adajoe555: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Op you are very mad

4 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by AlexB300: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Same way girls talk about not liking light skinned niggas but turn around to bone them lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
zagorakis:
I avoid them too, but basically because I find them unattractive... A woman's long hair is her beauty.

Gbam.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
AlexB300:
Same way girls talk about not liking light skinned niggas but turn around to bone them lipsrsealed
If you are sexually attracted to them and they open their pvssy, u can bone them. I've straffed a number of them, but I'm now careful around them
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by ezbor1: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

If you are sexually attracted to them and they open their pvssy, u can bone them. I've straffed a number of them, but I'm now careful around them
eBay NIGERIA ORDER WORKS (NOW) just lunch in Nigeria.Are you here to learn part-time jobs earning up to 2000N per day? WhatsApp. +234 811 282 7281
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Abdulpro1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
JovialJune:
My very long hair my pride, I can go months without fixing or braiding it, all I do is style it different ways and voila, I'm ready to go, but sometimes the stress of taking good care of it can be annoying, so i dont blame ladies on low cut, sometimes I do envy them cos of the freedom and constant fresh air on the head, but I can't imagine myself on low cut, I just can't.
My type of woman.
I personally don't fancy ladies on low cut, it's that long hair for me, that soft long hair cheesy
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by JONSYN7154: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If these people know how discomforting making her can be eh, they will not talk.
I understand.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by angelfallz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
providencia:

Its normal for a guy to be attracted to a lady with hair. We all have what we like. I also find ladies with natural hair more attractive than those on wig and low cut. My point is, its uncalled for to say girls on low cut are " this & that '' just like the way op is doing.

To be fair to the op, he specifically said it's his experience, and he questioned if his experience was enough to stereotype them
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol. In the Olympics of typing rubbish, gold medal winners exist. OP, weh'done sir.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
The op sound's like an irrational ding bat at first, if you haven't studied and observed what he wrote.

The most sexually depraved naija girls i have seen online doing the weirdest stuff including lesbianism usually have low cut hair , colored and most importantly, nose rings...

The nose ring is beginning to signify lesbianism.

Just undertake your own little sample for confirmation

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fear girls spotting this nose ring.

He get why...i don talk my own oh

3 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by GeneralPula: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hmmm..

This OP knows nothing..
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by FiverrTutor(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
neyohh:
Fear girls spotting this nose ring.

He get why...i don talk my own oh

But they are still very fuvkable. Me I no send!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by FiverrTutor(m): 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
meobizy:
Lol. In the Olympics of typing rubbish, gold medal winners exist. OP, weh'done sir.

Shut your big mouth!!! I hate ladies like u on low cut.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
FiverrTutor:

But they are still very fuvkable. Me I no send!!

You wan share kpekus with dog?

I have seen disturbing thing's oh

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by hotwax: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
I dont find them attractive..that long natural hair get me aroused on its own...

so me and one dckhead will be using bone head to knock our head on the bed

my I kuku go gay sef

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by blazepascal(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
the problem I have with girls barbing their hair ..must you dye ur hair they must surely dye their hair after barbing why is it like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.