Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut (57253 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by MozB: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
cchub:
Fucck is this? Ehn OP fucck is all these?

Lmao....
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by nasoeb: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
House1411:
They are usually sex freak especially when they have very small breast
Kai, abeg 2 cold bottles of origin for you joor. Your head dey there. Make e no be sey me and you dey fire the same girl oh because you just describe complete.
99.99% of Low cut(dyed)hair and small breast girls always like sxex on the extreme.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by AllenSpencer: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
If you get to meet Okonjo Iweala, Please avoid her!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by bluefilm: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:
[s]From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.This is why I took this stand:1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.I no like wahala.What's your take about them, and what do you think?[/s]

Absolute nonsense. sad

This is how madness dey take start at times.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by hadelany(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Best comment of the year
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
AllenSpencer:
If you get to meet Okonjo Iweala, Please avoid her!
I guess you dint read to the end.
I excluded elderly women.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by kumbalo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
I personally wouldn't date one. It's a turn off for me. I feel some masculinity in that shit. The truth is most men don't dig them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
neyohh:

Take a look at this naija girl for example, one of the millions on Instagram doing rubbish.

Do i need a scientist to know she's a prostitute.

Tell me what type of fashion is this.

Your dressing symbolises who you're.

How does that dressing have anything to do with good ol' haircut?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Sterope(f): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
He is speaking for us all. grin

Michelle55:
Huncle Goan rest joor as you no get talk, I can't have you define me with my haircut undecided

I don't know about others I can only speak for myself, hair making isn't my thing right from inception. Anything that causes me pain and stiff neck isn't for me and I can't be uncomfortable just to please a man.

I can make anyone's hair, just tell me the style you want and we will get down to business but I can't have anyone touch my hair because it pains me a lot.

The rate at which you guys define women base on your encounters with few is really uncalled for and should stop.

Have a blessed week ahead y'all!
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Timfreds(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
OP is making a serious point. There is truth in what he's saying.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Timfreds(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
OP is making a serious point. There is some truth in what he's saying.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by CSTRR: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
I have no problem with ladies on lowcut.

As long as she does not look like boy.

And then those ladies that dye their hair.

Forget, I can't ever find you attractive.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by BabaIbo: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
You may be right on that lesbian part. Most of them are lesbians or have practised lesbianism in the past.
They also have the tendency of being sex maniac.

The statement above is based on my experience with a number of them.
One is even looking for a way to fvck me anytime I'm around her.

Note: There are exceptions, and this doesn't include married ones.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by goldmatrix(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
cchub:
Fucck is this? Ehn OP fucck is all these?

But in all you have not said anything than fucck..
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Cyoung4real(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Michelle55:
Huncle Goan rest joor as you no get talk, I can't have you define me with my haircut undecided

I don't know about others I can only speak for myself, hair making isn't my thing right from inception. Anything that causes me pain and stiff neck isn't for me and I can't be uncomfortable just to please a man.

I can make anyone's hair, just tell me the style you want and we will get down to business but I can't have anyone touch my hair because it pains me a lot.

The rate at which you guys define women base on your encounters with few is really uncalled for and should stop.

Just look at the same way have defined men because what just one person said and who told you ladies make hair to please men, I think just proved the op right about girls with low cut because you are in one or two categories of his lists.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simran94:

Girls this!!!! Girls that!!!!

That's all most of you guys here talk about!!!!!! undecided undecided
Always complaining about Girls!!!!! undecided undecided

What's your business about what a lady does with her hair again? Ahn ahn?
God!!! lipsrsealed
Are you sure what I said wasn't hitting a nerve?
Meanwhile, it's my opinion, my impression at best about them cos of my anecdotal experience with them
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by TheMostComplex1: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
Your opinion though
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

Are you sure what I said wasn't hitting a nerve?
Meanwhile, it's my opinion, my impression at best about them cos of my anecdotal experience with them
I just went through your profile.

Never mind
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by BabaIbo: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Michelle55:

You actually proved him right with your response.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simran94:
I just went through your profile.
Never mind
And whats your conclusion?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by goldmatrix(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
My brother you are correct. I mean you are very correct..
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

This here is your problem

4 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Cyoung4real:

Just look at the same way have defined men because what just one person said and who told you ladies make hair to please men, I think just proved the op right about girls with low cut because you are in one or two categories of his lists.
She's right!!! Not one person.... Almost everyday, there's a bias against ladies about one thing or the other based on some supposed"experience" from guys, some make it to the FP.

Check the FP again and see another topic concerning GIRLS!!! from another guy.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Timfreds:
OP is making a serious point. There is some truth in what he's saying.
So what about Guys who do dreadlocks on their hair?, who weave their own hair? Should ladies also avoid them?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by notoriousbabe: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
mynd44, seunmohmoh, vickyrotex, folake4u, bola146, funkebabee and mummyfour are always and permanently on low cut
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

How does that dressing have anything to do with good ol' haircut?

Do you want evidence?

It will be too graphic, can't post here.

I'm telling you fact's from what I've seen.. low haircut tinted plus nose ring is very telling.

Pick 10 naija girls with those attributes , watch them, you'll see I am not just talking nonesense here.

Now a normal low haircut doesn't mean much, but tinted & nose ring.. plenty wahala wink

Just take some time out to research and tell me your conclusions.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
neyohh:

Do you want evidence?

It will be too graphic, can't post here.

I'm telling you fact's from what I've seen.. low haircut tinted plus nose ring is very telling.

Pick 10 naija girls with those attributes , watch them, you'll see I am not just talking nonesense here.

Now a normal low haircut doesn't mean much, but tinted & nose ring.. plenty wahala wink

Just take some time out to research and tell me your conclusions.

But the post wasn't talking about tinted hair cut plus nose ring.

The comments made it seem like any kind of hair cut on a girl is inherently bad.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by ikdaddy01(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
There is a saying "A woman who cuts her hair wants to 'change' her life".
From my archives.
It all depends on the change and if she achieves the goal
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by subcbouy: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
These ones will slap you with no apologies. Don't even try dialing the code before you know it you are decoded from them so quickly.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

If you are sexually attracted to them and they open their pvssy, u can bone them. I've straffed a number of them, but I'm now careful around them

No wonder your sense of reasoning is this way embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.