Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut (57257 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
It's how you guys feel entitled to a woman's body.
Not everything a woman does is to please you Guys, women have more important things to do with their lives than pleasing you.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Qoko: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
House1411:
They are usually sex freak especially when they have very small breast

I had same experience with you. I wan die with sex and the breast be like Agbalumo.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Ladycewhy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na wah o.

Its another one!

Another day,another thread to whine and complain about women.

Awon personality readers ,una wey done o . If they are not judging a woman's IQ because of the channel she watches they are judging her character based on the type of hair she carries. Wetin person nor go read from boys for this forum. lol
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Sniper101(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
the ones with low cut (especially with tinted hair) that you seem to be avoiding, they are the very ones some of us usually approach mostly when we're out hunting for a quick shag on weekends
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simran94:

No wonder your sense of reasoning is this way embarassed embarassed
Haha, it's just to show I know them in and out...why are you so vexed? Do you don low cut? If you are an exception to the rule, then I can treat u differently...of which I doubt
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Blackman7: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
I'm attracted to ladies with low cut. They are confident and beautiful.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by naija4life247: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
House1411:
They are usually sex freak especially when they have very small breast

Experience will not kill you my Niggga
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by OyinO: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Complete crap!
A lady on low cut don't want to stress her low budget partner with hairdressing palaver. She also don't want to wear those long smelling weaves and having to carry Brazilian hair on a coconut head.
She want to avoid the stress that comes with care for hairdressing and associated masquerade beauty make-ups.
You are a disgruntled element because you use your few personal experiences to make a fallacious Hasty Generalisation and Hasty Conclusion.
You are telling your dumb self that if the negative low cut carrying lady or ladies whom you have labelled as "bad" begin to wear long weaves or start to carry long straightened hair about, the long straightened hair automatically makes them to become good girls (by virtue of long hairstyles). Then, by implication, you mean that all the negative attributes (of low cut hairstyles) disappeared with the long straightened hair or weaves automatically? How does that make sense to you? What is the significant correlation between A LADY'S HAIRSTYLE AND HER CHARACTER?

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

But the post wasn't talking about tinted hair cut plus nose ring.

The comments made it seem like any kind of hair cut on a girl is inherently bad.

Ok I stand corrected, i don't agree with that as well, even some girls with long hair are equally dodgy.

It's just an addendum to what he posted and a more realistic conclusion based on what I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by stevups(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Op. I had one. She almost destroyed my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Annruby: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
Michelle55:
Huncle Goan rest joor as you no get talk, I can't have you define me with my haircut undecided

I don't know about others I can only speak for myself, hair making isn't my thing right from inception. Anything that causes me pain and stiff neck isn't for me and I can't be uncomfortable just to please a man.

I can make anyone's hair, just tell me the style you want and we will get down to business but I can't have anyone touch my hair because it pains me a lot.

The rate at which you guys define women base on your encounters with few is really uncalled for and should stop.

Have a blessed week ahead y'all!

Them go just opem mouth dey talk rubbish,I'm not near those stuffs he typed up there,make una Waka for better road so in go see better girls,Not all girls are bad, Guys on Nairaland too dey feel important.

Anyways I'm enjoying my low cut for now.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
neyohh:

Ok I stand corrected, i don't agree with that as well, even some girls with long hair are equally dodgy.

It's just an addendum to what he posted and a more realistic conclusion based on what I have seen.

I get you.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by damoceile: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
Long hair o, low cut o.. You are a huge turn off for me, So far you are a Nigerian lady.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Michelle55:
Huncle Goan rest joor as you no get talk, I can't have you define me with my haircut undecided

I don't know about others I can only speak for myself, hair making isn't my thing right from inception. Anything that causes me pain and stiff neck isn't for me and I can't be uncomfortable just to please a man.

I can make anyone's hair, just tell me the style you want and we will get down to business but I can't have anyone touch my hair because it pains me a lot.

The rate at which you guys define women base on your encounters with few is really uncalled for and should stop.

What I think the op is try to say in a nutshell is gals who go on low cut are either Feminist, lesbians or psychos. Lol

Bt to help him clarify a few things the reason for cutting the hair or going on low cut matters most. That is the key the the puzzle.

Some actual enjoy the long hair bt cut it for new growth. -The nice ones

Some cut it, maintain it low, dye it or carry it like a badge of recognition, some have even denied the long natural hair- Feminist, lesb or psycho,

Some cut it low due to easy maintenance bt wear wig most times when in public and some don’t. - equally nice one.

NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

This is why I took this stand:

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.
What's your take about them, and what do you think?

Op the reason for cutting the hair is the key to analyzing or differentiating these gals on low cut. Thank me later.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by hansomb: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Sterope(f): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
That's a lie though. Ther are Nigerian women with average long hair and super long hair.
adecz:

A woman's fake long hair &
fake eyelashes abi?

No Nigerian woman can boast
of natural long hair today... Quote me.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by SirBunky85(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Michelle55:

make I take style second you
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ishilove:

What's with all the disgusting lesbian pictures?

Yeah, I think I went a bit overboard there trying to support my point with pictures
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by iswallker(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Something is wrong withe the op

embarassed

Lets see what the next fellow has
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by DedeNkem: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.

This is the most ridiculous b*ullshit I've read on NL this year! Were you high on something when you wrote that?

Only an insane individual would stereotype women simply due to their hairstyle! This is like alleging that bald head men are bad. What a nonsense!

There's nothing in your dumb list that isn't found in women with other hairstyles! You're probably the one who has problem, not them! They should avoid you!
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

I no like wahala.

I wonder how some of u come up with these generalisations. U have one or two encounters with people who live a certain lifestyle, u then think u are an expert reeling out unfounded & baseless claims because ur myopism is doing more than any other thing. As a guy, u can do better
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
DedeNkem:

This is the most ridiculous b*ullshit I've read on NL this year! Were you high on something when you wrote that?

Only an insane individual would stereotype women simply due to their hairstyle! This is like alleging that bald head men are bad. What a nonsense!

There's nothing in your dumb list that isn't found in women with other hairstyles!
Your babe probably don a low cut. I get.
The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high. that's if you are observant enough
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

I wonder how some of u come up with these generalisations. U have one or two encounters with people who live a certain lifestyle, u then think u are an expert reeling out unfounded & baseless claims because ur myopism is doing more than any other thing. As a guy, u can do better
You talk like secondary schl graduate or those naive undergraduate. Your innocence is cool. You will learn better later in life
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high. that's if you are observant enough

So give us d number & explain how u arrived at d conclusion that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

So give us d number & explain how u arrived at d conclusion that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".
U may also give me number you have to think otherwise...shebi everything is about empirical number
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

You talk like secondary schl graduate or those naive undergraduate. Your innocence is cool. You will learn better later in life

Since u talk like a professor& have already learnt, can u kindly tell us how u arrived at ur conclusion that a woman's haircut determines her character?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Toosure70: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
I just dey enter every hole available period.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

U may also give me number you have to think otherwise...shebi everything is about empirical number

So u can't defend ur claims? U just slept and woke up and decided that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

U are d one making claims. So give us "the number" and tell us how u arrived at ur number
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u talk like a professor& have already learnt, can u kindly tell us how u arrived at ur conclusion that a woman's haircut determines her character?
I only gave reasons to be more observant around them....And many who have come across them attest to it...it's not made. Fine there are exceptions to rule, and that's fine, but u can't discard a high number of them thats statistically significant to the discussion on ground.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

So u can't defend ur claims? U just slept and woke up and decided that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

U are d one making claims. So give us "the number" and tell us how u arrived at ur number
You are also making a counter claim if you don't know.....u may also bring out number to make your counter claim.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by DedeNkem: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

That's absolutely nonsense!!
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

I only gave reasons to be more observant around them....And many who have come across them attest to it...it's not made. Fine there are exceptions to rule, and that's fine, but u can't discard a high number of them thats statistically significant to the discussion on ground.

What is that "high number"? How did u arrive at d "high number" that is "statistically significant"? What research did u do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.