Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections (1498 Views)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi / Court Stops Inec From Conducting Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by aloyemeka2: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011[size=14pt]
Youth corper Ukeoma Aik is missing in Bauchi State!!
[/size]!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-qVDvT7z-89k/Ta7mkJ-JvtI/AAAAAAAACV8/psBJaFlMK1I/s400/73669_453678664177_655614177_5131933_3340694_n.jpg[/img]
Ukeoma Ikechukwu

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Please ask INEC or NYSC to urgently provide information about his whereabout as family and friends are now seriously worried.

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by naijaking1: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2011
Cry thy beloved country embarassed embarassed embarassed
Every year the south produces graduate young men and women sent to the desert north to be killed, r-aped, and abused all in the name of NYSC angry
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by aloyemeka2: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2011
They need to ban NYSC.
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by jmaine: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
Pray he is safe and healthy . . hiding away from the mayhem . . . . cry cry cry
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by Biggoozz: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2011
Is that so? is this how we do like precious lives are worth less than chicken in this country? Ok, I see!!!! angry
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by aloyemeka2: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2011
"Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print.

I thought Buhari's camp played fair and didn't cheat at all?
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by naijaking1: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2011
aloy-emeka:

I thought Buhari's camp played fair and didn't cheat at all?

This is how revolutions start. I hope the guy is safe, and that we can learn from this I'm -born- to-rule mentality attitude.
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by aloyemeka2: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2011
naijaking1:

This is how revolutions start. I hope the guy is safe, and that we can learn from this I'm -born- to-rule mentality attitude.

If the guy is Hausa-Fulani corper missing in Imo state, the whole North would have been on fire by now.
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by aloyemeka2: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2011
[size=14pt] obinna okpokiri, 27years of age estate management graduate,Abia state university, butchered and burnt in bauchi state. Can he be brought back ? No, never, not ever! This is the shameful reality of electoral madness as seen in the north! Its a bad thing, cos soon, blood shall gladly beget blood!"[/size]
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by EzeUche3(m): 12:17am On Apr 21, 2011
These Northerners can go to HELLLLL! cry angry cry angry cry

I am very upset right now. I cannot wait till I am back in PH in May.
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by aloyemeka2: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2011
EzeUche__:

These Northerners can go to HELLLLL!  cry angry cry angry cry

I am very upset right now. I cannot wait till I am back in PH in May.

What will you do?. sack all the aboki manning your gate?. How many Igbo people are professional maiguards?. You see, if Northerners leave the South east, they will suffer from heavy shortage of maiguards.
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by gohome: 12:41am On Apr 21, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125022430908866
join group to help look for Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu, he is missing in bauchi
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by Chyz2: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2011
Mark my words You b@stard northerners ARE DONE!!!!
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by aloyemeka2: 12:55am On Apr 21, 2011
Chyz*:

Mark my words You b@stard northerners ARE DONE!!!!

Please don't go about harassing innocent mallams.
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by ektbear: 12:56am On Apr 21, 2011
Very sad situation  sad
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by EzeUche3(m): 12:58am On Apr 21, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Should we turn the other cheek?  undecided undecided
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by Nadanbata: 12:59am On Apr 21, 2011
SMH. I hope he is found.
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by jmaine: 1:24am On Apr 21, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Did those people who died in the north guilty . . . . two wrongs we know don't make a right . . but don't you feel that it's time they know and feel the telling consequences of their stvpidity up north
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by naijaking1: 1:47am On Apr 21, 2011
EzeUche__:

Should we turn the other cheek? undecided undecided

We shouldn't turn the other cheek, but we all know that after a few months of "commission of inquiry" politiking, and usual back and forth, Nigerians tend to forget, and sometimes forgive, and move on till the next batch of innocent and defenseless corpers are butchered.

We should all individually and collectively pill pressure on the leaders and political gurus to modify or end NYSC as we know it. The south should not be a breeding ground for young people to be slaughtered by rampaging Hausa youths at the slightest provocation.
Imo state alone probably produces more corpers than all the Buhari states put together sad
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by aloyemeka2: 2:16am On Apr 21, 2011
jmaine:

Did those people who died in the north guilty . . . . two wrongs we know don't make a right . . but don't you feel that it's time they know and feel the telling consequences of their stvpidity up north

Can you find another solution besides bloodshed?.
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by jmaine: 2:40am On Apr 21, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Can you find another solution besides bloodshed?.

I can't think of one now . . . but there should be zero tolerance to any act/utterances that will lead to such civil unrest . . . future occurrences should be anticipated and a Shoot on sight order to decimate rioting fools will jig their senses to maintain sanity at all times
Re: Ukeoma Ikechukwu Dissappears In Bauchi After Conducting Elections by gohome: 2:49am On Apr 21, 2011
Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi
« on: Today at 01:18:25 AM »

Join this group to help correct this grave injustice.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125022430908866
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Where-is-Mr-Ukeoma-Ikechukwu/190189627693692
http://9japikin..com/
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651460.0.html

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Please ask INEC or NYSC to urgently provide information about his whereabout as family and friends are now seriously worried.

pls tell your friends to join. we need to correct this grave injustice

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Massob Probes Killing Of Igbo / Meet The Smallest Nigerian Graduate! / Real Reason For The 5000 Naira Note!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.