Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,481 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. (1183 Views)

No Confirmation For Payment Made To SW Global LLC For Nigerian Passports / How To Recover Dv Lottery Confirmation Code / Get Malaysia,china,&japan Visas In 3 Day,call 07068618375 Payment After Delive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. by AKMoney1(m): 12:49am On Apr 21, 2011
Do you want to travel out and you need ticket? Get your E- Ticket now,payment after confirmation.
Thanks
Re: Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. by AKMoney1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
Call for enquiries
Re: Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. by AKMoney1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2011
Add me on yahoo IM for enquiries, add me to bestintown001
Re: Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. by worry246(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
You meet me at airport checkin.
When tiket is accepted and I get bording card then I pay cash dollas.
Ok with you?
Re: Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. by AKMoney1(m): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2011
worry246:

You meet me at airport checkin.
When tiket is accepted and I get bording card then I pay cash dollas.
Ok with you?

Sorry bro,its not done that way but you will confirm your ticket before payment.
Thanks
Re: Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. by ajiifixing(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2011
Need a cheap ticket to Heathrow,London (1 Adult and I Child) .The travel date is between 10th-23/24 May 2011.
Kindly get in touch with me.

lekious @yahoo.com
Re: Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. by Vicjustice: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
ajiifixing:

Need a cheap ticket to Heathrow,London (1 Adult and I Child) .The travel date is between 10th-23/24 May 2011.

lekious @yahoo.com
Well, i'm still trying to understand what really is the big deal about booking a flight? I can do that for anyone free of charge, or is it anything more than using my Credit Card to make online booking?
If anyone needs help with flight booking, all you have to do is confirm the cost, and i'll use my credit card to do the booking: and of course, you'll have to submit the money to my contact in Nigeria.
Re: Get Your E- Ticket Now,payment After Confirmation. by Vicjustice: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2011
ajiifixing:

lekious @yahoo.com
With no intention to ruin the poster's business; but, i'm still trying to understand what really is the big deal about booking a flight? I can do that for anyone free of charge, or is it anything more than using my Credit Card to make online booking?
If anyone needs help with flight booking, all you have to do is confirm the cost, and i'll use my credit card to do the booking: and of course, you'll have to submit the money to my contact in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Malaysian Visa In Less Than 2 Weeks Of Application / Holiday Accommodation In The Uk / Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.