Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,475 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi (7019 Views)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / This Is The Last Facebook Update Of Ukeoma Favour Before He Was Killed... / Remains Of Ikechukwu Ukeoma (viewer Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by gohome: 1:18am On Apr 21, 2011
Join this group to help correct this grave injustice.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125022430908866
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Where-is-Mr-Ukeoma-Ikechukwu/190189627693692
http://9japikin..com/

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Please ask INEC or NYSC to urgently provide information about his whereabout as family and friends are now seriously worried.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by gohome: 1:35am On Apr 21, 2011
his fb page

Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by gohome: 1:36am On Apr 21, 2011

Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by gohome: 1:37am On Apr 21, 2011

Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by naijaking1: 1:51am On Apr 21, 2011
Can someone call Ciroma and Buhari's attention to this bull*shit embarassed
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by DisGuy: 2:30am On Apr 21, 2011
Ciroma is not in charge of security

GEJ's facebook should be tagged so he can send the message out in case he doesnt know its his job to protect nigerians not inec

every year several graduates are killed in the name of NYSC and people act as if it's just one of those things, life is very cheap in nigeria

corpers raped by chief and then reposted to the same state
corpers kidnapped instead of letting them go home they repost them to another dangerous city
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Beaf: 2:46am On Apr 21, 2011
gohome:

Join this group to help correct this grave injustice.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_125022430908866
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Where-is-Mr-Ukeoma-Ikechukwu/190189627693692
http://9japikin..com/

Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu was on election duty in Bauchi state and has not been seen or heard from since Sunday evening. His last phone calls were the calls of someone in distress and his last facebook page post might just give a clue as to why this is the case:

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

Please ask INEC or NYSC to urgently provide information about his whereabout as family and friends are now seriously worried.

I pray that Ukeoma Ikechukwu is alive and healthy.

It is difficult to accept this sort of thing. It is really difficult, the core-North must face very sharp punishment, and that must include every last zoning proponent and Buhari. Most of those people have their kids in the safety of schools abroad and never ascended beyond o' levels themselves (thats if they even passed a single subject).
The story is deeply saddening and enraging.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by naijaking1: 3:04am On Apr 21, 2011
This nonsense is going on because the few northern corpers-men and women are judged to be more "precious" than southern counterparts. One southern state like Imo, or Edo probably produces more corpers than all the Buhari states put together. Nobody has seen wrong with that equations
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Dave6: 3:12am On Apr 21, 2011
Corpers working with INEC in certain LGAs in Kaduna went through very similar experience in which their lives were threatened by cpc thugs. The cpc members thumbprinted and stuffed ballot boxes. I posted it here on NL, I think 2 days ago in a certain topic.

I hope this Person is safe.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Beaf: 3:18am On Apr 21, 2011
naijaking1:

This nonsense is going on because the few northern corpers-men and women are judged to be more "precious" than southern counterparts. One southern state like Imo, or Edo probably produces more corpers than all the Buhari states put together. Nobody has seen wrong with that equations

The innocent should not be killed. What should happen is, all Imams involved, political leaders and thugs caught on the streets should be tried and given the maximum penalty. Also, as from now, any miscreant that believes lives are cheap should be shot right there and then on the streets.
In order to facilitate the above, the armed forces and police must be purged off any Hausa-Fulani influence.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by nduchucks: 3:21am On Apr 21, 2011
Both the riggers and the fools reacting violently to the riggings are equally responsible for these heinous acts.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Beaf: 3:25am On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Both the riggers and the fools reacting violently to the riggings are equally responsible for these heinous acts.

I remember that you were so sure there would be pogroms. That was the exact word you used, pogroms.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Onlytruth(m): 3:34am On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks,

You stated that there would be killings if the elections are rigged.

My question to you is: Why did southerners not kill northerners when Shagari was rigged in twice -in 1979 and 1983?

Why didn't any northerner die in the south when Yar adua stole the elections in 2007? BTW that election was adjudged the worst in the history of elections in the world; yet no northerner lost his life in the south.

Why should a normal human being kill a pregnant woman, for any reason whatsoever?

Just leave this thread and stop trying to deceive yourself. Dan iska.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 21, 2011
Dude is either

1) Hiding for the safety of his life

or

2) Dead
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by naijaking1: 4:02am On Apr 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I don't understand? What has rigging or no rigging got to do with the possible murder of this young and innocent man serving his countrty?
You have not proven that there was rigging, meanwhile an innocent man lies dead? Where is your decency
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by nduchucks: 4:30am On Apr 21, 2011
@naijaking, I'm praying that the man is found alive, and unlike you, I do not want to believe he's been killed. If he is dead, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

Having said that, only a fool would not have expected the violent reaction to rigging which we are now seeing. The elections were rigged in 2003, 2007, and 2011. Its about time we stood up to the riggers. People like you, naijaking, Beaf, and Onlytruth, should be out peacefully demonstrating against this act of rigging. Your political leaders will continue to r.ape all of us until we say enough is enough. Why do you think the protesters touched the palace of Emir of Kano, the private residence of Sambo, and houses of various people known to be intimately associated with the party of the riggers? It is unfortunate that innocent people were killed in the process. The riggers are squarely responsible for starting the flames.

@Beaf, why did you people have to rig, for crying out loudly? @Onlytruth, shatap dia, blame your riggers for the attrocities that resulted from their acts. Even a casual observer like me could predict the violence that would follow massive rigging. Shame on you people and PDP. You and PDP stooped low enough that you engaged underaged almajiris to vote for you in Sokoto and elsewhere - how in the world could GEJ have earned 40% of the votes?
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by naijaking1: 4:45am On Apr 21, 2011
^^^
Mallam, what doesn't cause violent reaction for you Hausas?
---An English teacher is accused of desecrating your koran in far away Sudan, a group of dirty and hungry almajiris cause violent riots in Bauchi.
---A cartoonist make s funny drawing in far way Scandinanvia, retarded Hausa youths who can't even show you Denmark on a map, cause riots in Kano.
---A miss World contest is held, no, no, Hausa boys are allergic to beautiful girls and they go on rampage again their fellow countrymen.
---An Iranian author parodies prophet Mohammed in his book, the same professional Hausa riot machines go into high gear.
----An election turns unfavorable to their candidate, then the infidels have just rigged the election, and you're here justifying the so-called violent reaction?
Since when did killing, maiming, plunder, and ra*pe become an acceptable reaction to a percieved political problem?
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by nduchucks: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2011
naijaking1:

^^^
Mallam, what doesn't cause violent reaction for you Hausas?
---An English teacher is accused of desecrating your koran in far away Sudan, a group of dirty and hungry almajiris cause violent riots in Bauchi.
---A cartoonist make s funny drawing in far way Scandinanvia, not-so-smart Hausa youths who can't even show you Denmark on a map, cause riots in Kano.
---A miss World contest is held, no, no, Hausa boys are allergic to beautiful girls and they go on rampage again their fellow countrymen.
---An Iranian author parodies prophet Mohammed in his book, the same professional Hausa riot machines go into high gear.
----An election turns unfavorable to their candidate, then the infidels have just rigged the election, and you're here justifying the so-called violent reaction?
Since when did killing, maiming, plunder, and ra*pe become an acceptable reaction to a percieved political problem?

@Naijaking, you don start ya Maradona dribbling again, kwo? stick to the topic jor. What do Miss world, Iranian authors, a cartoonist, and a scandinavian teacher have to do with Nigerian presidential election. abi you don sha oguro ni? cheesy
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by hollandis(f): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2011
@ndu chuks
How come you are treating the killings lightly?Sometimes I wonder this condenscending to barbarism is inherent in some of us.Please don't let me wish members of your family be caught in this mayhem.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by rasputinn(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2011
The blood of all the slain young men and women of the NYSC and indeed all that were slaughtered by those hausa/fulani animals is on the head of mallam Mohamadu Buhari.
May the almighty God visit Buhari,his family,the family of the murderers and the family of anybody that is overtly or covertly either happy or approves of these killings.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by rasputinn(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2011
The blood of all the slain young men and women of the NYSC and indeed all that were slaughtered by those hausa/fulani animals is on the head of mallam Mohamadu Buhari.
May the almighty God visit Buhari,his family,the family of the murderers and the family of anybody that is overtly or covertly either happy or approves of these killings.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by namfav(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2011
i hope he's okay, but he did put himself in a dangerous situation undecided
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by nduchucks: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
hollandis:

@ndu chuks
How come you are treating the killings lightly?Sometimes I wonder this condenscending to barbarism is inherent in some of us.Please don't let me wish members of your family be caught in this mayhem.

How did you reach the conclusion that I am treating the killings lightly? Any sane Nigeria must condemn the killing of innocent Nigerians, be they at the hands of Government authorities or angry youths.

I hope you know that the pogroms were completely avoidable. It is the irresponsibility of the government and rigging PDP agents that is the root cause of the current crisis. What steps did the government take to prevent a completely predictable crisis sush as this? This is the real question. I'm beginning to wonder whether some government agents actually wanted the crisis to take place.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Odunnu: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2011
God would never let the perpetrators go unpunished!
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Xfactoria: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2011
I think all corpers in the North should just down tools in protest if this guy is not found before weekend! There should be no more elections in the north and the whole world should be made to see clearly how backward and inhuman they can be!!!!!

This northern goats should be made to realize what harm they have done to the corporate image of this country. Buhari and bakare should be arrested and prosecuted immediately for inciting this violence.

Damn! And this is a promising young guy!
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by EzeUche3(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
The North and Buhari can go to hell. I despise the North with a passion that burns bright each day. They are a waste of space and only bring down Nigeria. Their population is not worth a grain of salt. angry
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2011
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by blacksta(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2011
EzeUche__:

The North and Buhari can go to hell. I despise the North with a passion that burns bright each day. They are a waste of space and only bring down Nigeria. Their population is not worth a grain of salt. angry

I pray for the safe return of this individual - 

But the while you are cursing the riggers in the north  please do forget to curse the ones down south  - so it is balanced

The blood of these individuals - They will all pay.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by oncolor: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2011
This is really depressing, a young man killed for no reason by deranged illiterates. The sad part is no one will be brought to justice for this heinous crime, life continues as usual and more Youth Corpers will be posted to this same state in the next batch.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by Xfactoria: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2011
stillwater:

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/04/missing-youth-corper-ukeoma-aik.html

undecided

Hope it's fake. sad

OMG!!!!! I feel like shooting some mallams right now!
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by agabaI23(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2011
They killed him because he did not allow rigging

People will come here and tell me there was no rigging in the North. In some part of Kaduna, some adhoc staff were prevented from doing their work and were replaced with party staff and thugs.
Re: Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi by ektbear: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2011
May he rest in peace sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption / Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Connection Of Establishments' Electricity Line / 890 Youths Sponsored By LASG Graduate From Film Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.