Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? (12185 Views)

Poll: Be honest: have you ever been unfaithful to a boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse?

Yes. More than once.: 42% (70 votes)
Yes, but just once.: 15% (25 votes)
No, never, or not yet!: 42% (71 votes)
This poll has ended

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Have You Ever Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2007
How many can actually be bold enough to own up to it?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by osereka(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2007
what do u mean?
how many babe fit talk say na only one guy she get?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by mellow(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2007
Ladies do it all the time
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2007
pls talk for urself,don't talk for someone else.u might actually be accusing a sister wrongly.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Ralvy(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2007
@topic:
In a way, not as if I was doubl dating, i was dating her, she was a virgin and she told me that she dosen't want any guy tu disvirgin her xcept me & that shuld b after our wedding in future cz d love that existed between us was rily serious,

I had tu satisfy my sexual urge wit another gurl hu I didn't love. We both knew we had other partners,

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by sagacious(f): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ poster ,
what of you ? have you done that bofore ? was it intresting ? or you are planing to do such , let hear from you to make the topic more intresting .We gatto learn from one another.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Ralvy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
That's true,

@poster;

We'd be waiting
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Sonye(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
My partner is such a sweet guy but i cheated on him yesterday. I really feel guilty cos its my first time. I actually had no choice. Do i confess? Maybe it'll make me feel better

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by angelchi(f): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
i tnk u shld confess,lol jus kidding bt really such tins happen attimes no b our fault jare,
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by olanajim(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
Waoo adulterous generation!!! No wonder, they keep advising everyone to double-date. I am reading. Tis confession time, More sinners pleeeaaass!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by olanajim(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2007
Waoo adulterous generation!!! No wonder, they keep advising everyone to double-date. I am reading. Tis confession time, More sinners pleeeaaass!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by olanajim(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  We are here oh!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Time to plead the 5th ammendment!  The freedom from self incrimination! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!   Thank you father! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  We dey kamkpe oh!  There are certain things that only "Pastor koboko" should hear oh! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by CrazyMan(m): 2:20am On Jul 21, 2007
Nope.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by naira4doll(m): 2:35am On Jul 21, 2007
Never!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 2:41am On Jul 21, 2007
Amen! cheesy   -----------------------  E BE LIKE SAY NA ONLY ME GO TO THIS HELL FIRE OH!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by CrazyMan(m): 3:03am On Jul 21, 2007
So you've cheated on your partner before? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 3:09am On Jul 21, 2007
lipsrsealed ---------- na only small oh! tongue------------not much at all! embarassed cry
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by CrazyMan(m): 3:17am On Jul 21, 2007
I can't believe you've broke someone's heart before cry cry undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by acidrop(f): 3:24am On Jul 21, 2007
@crazy kid, so na u be felong.

@topic, hmmmmmmmmm yeah, but not a serious cheeating, i mean, as in flirting
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by CrazyMan(m): 3:28am On Jul 21, 2007
acidrop:

@crazy kid, so na u be felong.
Na me.
Any problem? wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 4:04am On Jul 21, 2007
crazykid:

I can't believe you've broke someone's heart before cry cry undecided

"THEY" DID NOT KNOW AND I WAS NEVER CAUGHT! wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by CrazyMan(m): 4:12am On Jul 21, 2007
Really? danger girl

You sound like you enjoyed what you did right? wink
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 4:21am On Jul 21, 2007
Are you kidding?----- The ultimate pleasure!  I now know how Adam felt when he ate the

forbidden fruit!  Eve did not know what she missed!  She should have eaten it-----mugu! kiss 

E  Sssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt! Huh! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by CrazyMan(m): 4:36am On Jul 21, 2007
MILITIA:

Are you kidding?----- The ultimate pleasure! I now know how Adam felt when he ate the

forbidden fruit! Eve did not know what she missed! She should have eaten it-----mugu! kiss
Poor Eve if only that greedy man had given her some to eat

MILITIA:

E Sssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt! Huh! tongue
Now it looks like you and Adam ate that fruit together. wait make Eve catch you with her husband tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2007
There were too many "Adams" that I feasted with------all the eves are dead! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by CrazyMan(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2007
One day they would resurrect and believe me, it would be pay back time tongue
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by acidrop(f): 3:53am On Jul 23, 2007
y are u guess making us feel guilty about cheating on ur partner, there are 2 sides 2 a story u know?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2007
crazykid:

One day they would resurrect and believe me, it would be pay back time tongue

Till then abi?--------------- tongue

acidrop:

y are u guess making us feel guilty about cheating on your partner, there are 2 sides 2 a story u know?

Guilty ke?  I beg speak for ya self oh!!!!!!! grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2007
hi everyone thanks for ur posts, @militia,i just love it when people are really sincere, [i][/i]i was actually beginning to get scared of being the only one cheating, [b][/b]anyways,stuffs like that do happen.in my case it happened cos i was BOREEED StIFF and meen i was curious too.and besides my boyfriend always said he would know if i cheated on him so i guess i also wanted to tell myself that he knows nothing, he has this i too know attitude that just makes me sick,anyway u know how it it when u do something that is forbidden,u just love it, did i enjoy it?i loved it and am still loving it.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by funlad(f): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2007
welll well well. am kind of interested in this topic, cos am also a victin and am happy i did, ask me why? my boyfriend and i have been dating for 4 years the, when i discovered he had another relationship, a guy i couldnt live without with, i do watever he wants, he told ma not to kip friends and i obeyed untill i found out .so i went for the next available guy and we had fun and the guy was even better than him, ave left the guy now and am now single and happy.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? by MILITIA(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2007
Hazel-eyed:

hi everyone thanks for your posts, @militia,i just love it when people are really sincere, [i][/i]i was actually beginning to get scared of being the only one cheating, [b][/b]anyways,stuffs like that do happen.in my case it happened because i was BOREEED StIFF and meen i was curious too.and besides my boyfriend always said he would know if i cheated on him so i guess i also wanted to tell myself that he knows nothing, he has this i too know attitude that just makes me sick,anyway u know how it it when u do something that is forbidden,u just love it, did i enjoy it?i loved it and am still loving it.

It is normal jare!!!! We all learn something from these kinds of experiences! cool Some things you are proud of and some you are not proud of. Hey, you role with the punches! What does not kill you makes you stronger and better!

funlad:

welll well well. am kind of interested in this topic, because am also a victin and am happy i did, ask me why? my boyfriend and i have been dating for 4 years the, when i discovered he had another relationship, a guy i couldnt live without with, i do watever he wants, he told ma not to kip friends and i obeyed untill i found out .so i went for the next available guy and we had fun and the guy was even better than him, ave left the guy now and am now single and happy.

That's ma gurl!!!!!! grin Kudos to you for breaking freeeeeeeeee!!!!!! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice. / How To Remove The Red And Black Filter From A Tiktok Videos.#silhouettechallange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.