Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? (5491 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know / For Nigerian Illegals In The Netherlands, It Is A Tough And Risky Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by newacca: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2011
I have made up my my to continue learning till I die. I am in the Former American President,Bill Clinton's school of thought that believes in learning from cradle to grave.
I prefer to proceed on my academic career in a developed nation as I have had enough in Nigeria and I see that I need more practical knowledge in the feild of my studies.
I already own my Business and the Business is doing fine. I want to expand and it crystal clear that I need vast and practical knowledge to achieve this. My National diploma in Business studies is not enough for me.
I already applied for study permit to pursue ACCA in Canada,yet,I find a lot of interesting things with the dutch education and tradition. I also wish to study in the Netherland I have found some institution interesting. I am planning to study in The Netherlands maybe after my studies in Canada. I need more information about Nigerians and Nigerian Students in The Netherlands. I understand English is widely spoken in the country.
I welcome everyone to drop any kinda comment,advice and word.
ciao
Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by kawaii28: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2011
Hi. Just got admission into an institution in netherland . . .
Would be glad to discuss my experience with you

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by newacca: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
@kawaii28,
I am glad to hear that you got admitted into an institution in the Netherlands. Pls. could u tell me the name of the institution and the prog. u want to pursue? I think we can start from there. Though I have not applied directly on the schools I prefer,but I have applied to 3 of them via studielink.
However,I would like to hear from you,how you go about ur application and admission and ur next step.
I would be looking forward to hearing from u soon.
ciao
Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by kawaii28: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2011
The institution is Fontys University of Applied Science. Software Engineering. Just contacted the school directly (www.fontys.edu). You can check it out, they have lots of great courses. drop me your mail addy so that we could talk more privately about the details

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by newacca: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
@Kawaii28,
I have the information of fontys already and I have applied through studielink. I am expecting my original results which I have submitted elsewhere. Fontys admission office is also expecting my result.
So are you planning to do now,after you have been admitted? what's your starting date? which qualification did u used in applying? I mean O/L,Bsc or ND? which level did you got admitted for? Bsc., Msc or Phd?
Do you have skype account? I use my skye account for public communication. You know it is not safe to leave ones private e-mail addy right here. If you have skype,I can give you mine.
ciao

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by kawaii28: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2011
ok. drop ur skype acct then
Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by bolshoiboo: 12:36am On Jul 04, 2011
please i want to write a letter and the address is giving me a headache.
which is correctly written:

Netherlands, or Amsterdam,
Amsterdam. Netherlands.

I have been asking around but i have been given different answers, just want to ask you since you live there and so you'll know better.

Thank you
Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by wanaj0: 6:11am On Jul 04, 2011
bolshoiboo:

please i want to write a letter and the address is giving me a headache.
which is correctly written:

Netherlands, or Amsterdam,
Amsterdam. Netherlands.

I have been asking around but i have been given different answers, just want to ask you since you live there and so you'll know better.

Thank you

Lagos, Nigeria is similar to Amsterdam, Holland OR Amsterdam, Netherlands whichever you prefer.
Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by bolshoiboo: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2011
wanaj0:

Lagos, Nigeria is similar to Amsterdam, Holland OR Amsterdam, Netherlands whichever you prefer.

thank you,
i guessed as much but the person that told me to write the letter and actually went there for some weeks told me netherlands, amsterdam which i knew was very wrong
Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by newacca: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
@bolshoiboo,
Amsterdam,Netherlands
Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by blcoolfemol: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Hello house. please how easy is getting admission to schools Netherlands? Thank you in advance
Re: Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? by Onelove1b(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please I applied for information technology in Holland what are the necessary things and document that I need to bring. Please help a brother out thanks

(1) (Reply)

Am Investing 9m For Msc In University Of Aberdeen / 5 Exciting Places To Visit In Warri / How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.