Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” (5800 Views)

If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by Gbamar(f): 2:37am On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 2:54am On Apr 08, 2012
Gbamar: SALAM ALLAIKUM.PLEASE WHICH COUNTRY.

Wa alaikum assalam,

this re-enactment of the crucifixion whereby actual crucifixions take place mostly happens in the Phillipines and in latin america,particularly Mexico.they do it during easter period which we are witnessing.

the act took place yesterday again and was reported by AFP:

"Philippines stages bloody Easter crucifixions":
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hqDU8Dvqu3u6suqDJjbifpmHz5DA?docId=CNG.89b224ba88b6a4361c04e9cb37d34719.5b1

the easter self-flagellation also took place in Mexico yesterday as reported:
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-04-07/easter-around-the-world/
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by Gbamar(f): 3:02am On Apr 08, 2012
@lagos shai, THANKS.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 3:13am On Apr 08, 2012
and they call me deranged
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by helpee(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2012
@lagosshia. Ordinarily I don't respond to foolish threads like this and I can see that most knowledgeable xtians have rightly avoided the hatred you are spreading about. If you have any sense of shame you people should be organising crusades and telling your illiterate muslims all over the world to bring back sanity to your battered image worlwide. A religion known only by violence, terrorrism, hatred etc. So even xtianity is false, you think I will come and join a group of blood suckers and vampires and sexual peverts whose fastest route to heaven is suicide bombing? Let us assume that these people are celebrating easter by nailing themselves to cross, have you considered the stupid stoning of your man made devil in during your pilgrimage as not only laughable and barbaric but also depicts how unintelligent most muslims are? To say that you even have confidence to quote your quaran to defend something shows how shameless you are. If it were to be a sane world, they would have sued your dubious mohammed for infringing on the copyright of the bible by copying the bible in and out and then inser some chapters to accommodate his lust for women and blood. You say that book you called quaran came from God then I tell you that God must be a pirate and desrved to be jailed. Idiots.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2012
helpee: @lagosshia. Ordinarily I don't respond to foolish threads like this and I can see that most knowledgeable xtians have rightly avoided the hatred you are spreading about. If you have any sense of shame you people should be organising crusades and telling your illiterate muslims all over the world to bring back sanity to your battered image worlwide. A religion known only by violence, terrorrism, hatred etc. So even xtianity is false, you think I will come and join a group of blood suckers and vampires and sexual peverts whose fastest route to heaven is suicide bombing? Let us assume that these people are celebrating easter by nailing themselves to cross, have you considered the stupid stoning of your man made devil in during your pilgrimage as not only laughable and barbaric but also depicts how unintelligent most muslims are? To say that you even have confidence to quote your quaran to defend something shows how shameless you are. If it were to be a sane world, they would have sued your dubious mohammed for infringing on the copyright of the bible by copying the bible in and out and then inser some chapters to accommodate his lust for women and blood. You say that book you called quaran came from God then I tell you that God must be a pirate and desrved to be jailed. Idiots.

i dont also waste my time to refute nonsense.

but that part of suing is ridiculous indeed.i never know the bible is copyrighted (and most of its authors are anonymous,LOL) even if im to assume someone copied from it.and what about those in the bible who copied themselves or others? what do we do with them? grin

see it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/820199/proof-plagiarism-christian-new-testament

https://www.nairaland.com/836657/fraud-christianity-what-pious-fraud#9875785
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2012
Gbamar: @lagos shai, THANKS.

welcome my dear brother in Islam!
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=16pt]muslims run![/size]

Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by deols(f): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
thank you so much for this, lagosShia. It is a better nourishment than d rice and chicken grin
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
@deols

you are welcome!

may Almighty Allah provide you with more.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
So bothered by the christian God, the christian faith. Is it worth it? Anyhow Jesus still loves you and died for your sins.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
andromida: So bothered by the christian God, the christian faith. Is it worth it? Anyhow Jesus still loves you and died for your sins.

don't be deceived,Jesus did not "die" for me or for muslims,jews,hindus,atheists,buddhists,e.t.c.

he "died" for those who believe he "died" for them.if he "died" for me,then i dont see the reason why not accepting he "died" will give me a ticket to damnation based on the judgement of christians.(do you pay for a gift or do you get punished for a gift you have not received if you don't believe it would be given to you?).and also if he "died" for everyone,all the same christianity becomes useless because the case is closed and everyone is "saved" grin

and i'm not bothered by christianity and the christian faith.I love Jesus,the son of Mary (as) and i love christians too,so it is out of generosity i donate my time on nairaland to share my views.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
LagosShia:

don't be deceived,Jesus did not "die" for me or for muslims,jews,hindus,atheists,buddhists,e.t.c.

he "died" for those who believe he "died" for them.if he "died" for me,then i dont see the reason why not accepting he "died" will give me a ticket to damnation based on the judgement of christians.and also if he "died" for everyone,all the same christianity becomes useless because the case is closed and everyone is "saved" grin

and i'm not bothered by christianity and the christian faith.I love Jesus,the son of Mary (as) and i love christians too,so it is out of generosity i donate my time on nairaland to share my views.

same argument could be applied to you.

i am stiil waiting for allah's feeling on fuckin' my 9 yr old wife.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

same argument could be applied to you.

i am stiil waiting for allah's feeling on fuckin' my 9 yr old wife.

"axe your mommy"-wizkid grin

honestly,she would know better from experience with daddy "logic mind".
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2012
LagosShia:

"axe your mommy"-wizkid grin

honestly,she would know better from experience with daddy "logic mind".

I will bet my life that your mum was underaged when your father started fuckin' her
he wouldn't be a good muslim if she wasn't
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2012

In northern Nigeria, almost half the girls are married by age 15, and a law outlawing child marriage faces serious resistance from Muslim leaders, the Times of London reports. "We have no choice," says one teen who was brutally raped by her husband. As a result, fistula—a hole torn between the vagina and bladder or rectum during childbirth—and maternal death are common.

Young girls are the most frequent sufferers. Many are incontinent and sent away from their homes. "The woman ends up crippled for life: medically, socially, mentally, and emotionally," says a doctor who repairs the condition. Half of the country's states have adopted a 2003 law banning marriage under age 18, but the Muslim north resists. "In the Koran there is no specific age of marriage," says a
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
^^^^^^^

ive adviced you to "axe your mummy".she will tell you that age of consent in nigeria is 13 years old.many countries in europe have it at 16 years old and some could be less.islamically,a woman must be physically and mentally matured for her to be given into marriage.

your rudeness or propaganda (like the above photo of 4 years old girls in hijab) will not deter me from carrying on with my threads and responding appropriately.

if there is good moderation in the forum,you won't be free to pollute the forum with vulgar words.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
LagosShia: ^^^^^^^

ive adviced you to "axe your mummy".she will tell you that age of consent in nigeria is 13 years old.many countries in europe have it at 16 years old and some could be less.islamically,a woman must be physically and mentally matured for her to be given into marriage.

your rudeness or propaganda (like the above photo of 4 years old girls in hijab) will not deter me from carrying on with my threads and responding appropriately.

if there is good moderation in the forum,you won't be free to pollute the forum with vulgar words.

there is good moderation in islamic forum. prrof: i have been banned about asking questions about what allah thinks.

but this is not islamic section

i know what the laws of nigeria says about marriage my question concerns allah, not nigerian legislators or european cultures.

here is the question again:

would allah approve if i f.u.cked my 9 year old wife?
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2012
Logic Mind:
here is the question again:

would allah approve if i f.u.cked my 9 year old wife?

here is the answer again:

"axe your mummy".
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2012
LagosShia:

here is the answer again:

"axe your mummy".

did allah reaveal that response to you or are you afraid that you might offend other muslims if you say what you think?
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
happy holiday to my christian brothers!
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
Logic Mind:

did allah reaveal that response to you or are you afraid that you might offend other muslims if you say what you think?

this is what i believe:

https://www.nairaland.com/846958/tell-me-why-mohammed-married#9975134
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
LagosShia:

this is what i believe:

https://www.nairaland.com/846958/tell-me-why-mohammed-married#9975134

say it
be brave
yes or no

i'm asking about myself not mohammed
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
Logic Mind:

say it
be brave
yes or no

i'm asking about myself not mohammed

i would have to examine her.if she is as mature as Eve on her first day of creation,then you have wasted more than 8 years.age is just a number!
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LogicMind: 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
LagosShia:

i would have to examine her.if she is as mature as Eve on her first day of creation,then you have wasted more than 8 years.age is just a number!

you mean as mature as this one?

Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
LagosShia:

he "died" for those who believe he "died" for them.if he "died" for me,then i dont see the reason why not accepting he "died" will give me a ticket to damnation based on the judgement of christians.(do you pay for a gift or do you get punished for a gift you have not received if you don't believe it would be given to you?).and also if he "died" for everyone,all the same christianity becomes useless because the case is closed and everyone is "saved" grin

Your love is full of mockery. Is this how you love your Jesus? With mockery?.
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2012
Logic Mind:

you mean as mature as this one?

so you have already pregnated her? grin grin grin
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Happy Holiday! wink grin
Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by LagosShia: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2013
Filipinos reenact crucifixion in grisly Easter celebration (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

March 29, 2013 09:27

(video contained in below link)
http://rt.com/news/self-crucifixion-filipino-036/

Catholic zealots in the Philippines nailed each other to crosses and self-flagellated to mark Good Friday. Tourists and locals alike were captivated by the bloody display, which seeks to emulate the suffering of Jesus Christ.

The act of mock-crucifixion has been practiced for decades in the Philippines, despite strong condemnations by the Catholic Church. The morbid celebrations take place in the city of San Fernando, 67 kilometers north of Manila, where the so-called ‘passion play’ is enacted every year.

Tourists and worshippers looked on as 18 men had nails driven through their palms, and were then hoisted up onto crosses in a re-enactment of the crucifixion of Christ.

"I am used to it already," AFP quoted Alex Laranang as saying, who was nailed up for his 14th time.

Two of the men who were mock-crucified had to be removed from the celebration to receive medical attention. The religious devotees who participate in the practice believe that the act is a way of atoning for their sins, or of healing a loved one.

In the village of San Pedro Cutud, religious devotees marched the streets while whipping their backs with bamboo sticks, spraying passers-by with flecks of blood.

The act of mock-crucifixion has for many years been a bone of contention between the Catholic Church and the zealous devotees who take part in the gruesome practice.

"The bishops have been saying for a long time they disapprove of this. But people make such vows. They sacrifice themselves for others," Father Francis Lucas, executive director of the Philippine bishops' media office said to AFP.

The Catholic Church now discourages the practice of self-flagellation in favor of less violent activities.

"We have so many crosses to bear in life. We don't need to bear a real one," said Father Lucas, condemning the use of the festival to attract tourism to the area.

The Philippines remains a stronghold for the Catholic Church where it maintains considerable influence. Abortion and divorce remain illegal in the country largely because of the Catholic Church.

Re: Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice” by Jimbaz7(m): 3:08am On Mar 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles / WHO IS JESUS? / Is This The Question That Created Atheism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.