Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) (57281 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Cyberterror: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
So what are we going to do with this mumu post na
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by gabby1002(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Rest on Ada Jesus
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Let her pretty soul Rest In Peace please. She suffered here on earth at her tender age, please don’t let her suffer again in the other life with persecutions.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
Citizenshelm:
Comedian Mmesoma Mercy Obi, popularly known as Ada Jesus, reportedly died on Wednesday after battling kidney disease, Igbere TV reports.

The days before her death were, however, dominated by stories of how veteran actress Rita Edochie placed a curse on the deceased.

That followed claims by Ada Jesus that Rita connived with controversial Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje of the Mountain of Holy Ghost Intervention Deliverance Ministry to perform fake miracles.

Months after making the grave allegations, Ada Jesus was diagnosed with a kidney problem that left parts of her body swollen.

The family of the comedian, who had become paralysed, took her before Odumeje for deliverance but the cleric rejected her.

Instead, he and Rita laid curses on her, saying she will pay heavily for her “blackmail” and “lies”.

Both of them declared that the ailing young woman will die from her illness as a lesson to others.

The backlash that followed the pronouncements forced the man who calls himself Indabosky and the veteran actress to recant and declare that they had forgiven the comedian.

Following Ada Jesus’ death on Wednesday, some Nigerians called out Odumeje and Rita for their use of heavy words, with many insinuating that the deceased suffered a spiritual attack because of their curses.

It was, however, recalled that the comedian was once close to the actress whom she referred to on occasions as her mother.

Below are five times Ada Jesus shared pictures of herself and the woman she called “sweet mummy”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvgRGaUA5Rw/?igshid=m222agne7xph

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvrK78SAu7X/?igshid=k9stcu9maek2

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwUOoQbgB_0/?igshid=gplro6zqltze

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_M4FrAm6m/?igshid=ugdfveubt8xz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvNFcVGAcfP/?igshid=1ljzkxf9mrbme

Can we allow Ada to rest now?

I can't stop crying since yesterday morning not because she's dead because i know that she's finally resting. My tears can't bring her back to life but her death is a reminder of the wicked world we lived in. A world where your so called family, friends and neighbours would plot for your down fall just because they hate you for no reason or for saying the truth or you are in their way of their corruptive life styles . The same set of witches are the heads in churches and mosques praying and sha la la bababa...They always blocking ways of the righteous ones using deceptions that their forefathers, the devil has bestowed on them.
They will connive with just anybody just to witch hunt you.. even though God judgement won't come now but nemesis is not far away'

Ada, the wicked will laugh no more.

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by hollah123: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
nlreserve:
So, all of them been dey flow dey dupe people with fake miracle until them no gree settle am her own money. Na him she come vex leak the secrete. Are u sure she never violate the oath of secrecy wet them take. Because, as e be so, e fit be say she for no leak am if to say them pay am her own money. But na joke I dey joke oo. Na Biafra and Oduduwa I dey after. I no send the effects of bad leadership on Nigerian citizens because na one of them be this topic. bleeped up country
my ipob brother from the other side,I agree with u on this one.this life is deep n highly spiritual,it might b that she broke a covenant n d reward is death.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by nlreserve: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
hollah123:
my ipob brother from the other side,I agree with u on this one.this life is deep n highly spiritual,it might b that she broke a covenant n d reward is death.

Taaah! Who be your ipob brother? U dey craze ni? U no know ur brother? I resemble Fulani? If I make sense here, what makes u think I no make sense about the zoo called Nigeria?
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
More like her lesbian partner... or should I say, more like her lesbian Sugar Mommy.

Hey,... no one should place a curse on my head o.

If anyone tries to curse me here, the curse will automatically bounce onto either Seun or Lalasticlala with full force!!!

I am the Indabosky.

I am the Liquid Metal.

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Maobichek: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
post=101028244:

Oh, so this is the summary of the WHOLE MATTER about Ada's death.
We have been trying to put 2 and 2 together for the past one week (even before her death was announced).
Now we know, we will take up the matter from here as concerned citizens of the federation.

RIP Ada.

Wetin dis one dey talk again now
Una sabi bring confusion for dis forum sha.

Ada confirmed during her interview with BBC Igbo that she has kidney issue, this was before she accused Mrs Rita. I believe that ppl only hinged on the part that Mrs Rita refused to forgive her when she confessed and apologize on her sick bed about her falsehood and now accuse Mrs Rita of killing her with her curse.

Left for me, Mrs Rita should have forgiven her immediately she apologized to avoid all these accusations but she took it to heart and only forgave when pressure was on her to do the needful.

Hate speech or false accusation is evil, it has destroyed so many families, relationships, opportunities, Many people have had their good repute tarnished as a result of false accusation and hate speech. We all know what Basket Mouth's joke about rape caused him.

Finally, Apostle Joshua Salesman said that every human is the greatest prophet/pastor over his/her life, so I don't believe that someone would curse me and I will keep quiet, I will use my mouth in prayers and reject that curse and it won't have any effect on me, thank you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2021
When we are with Christ. ..we must learn to live without earthly things and place ourselves in the heavenly places where arrows or devilish things cannot penetrate.
We must die to earth like Jesus did
1 Thessalonians 1:20-21

KJV:Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
KJV:Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

We become untouchable
(Earthly) This talks about the things that takes place on earth.
Our main concern must be preaching the truth(Gods word)
Jesus paid tax...he allowed The president of the time do his thing even thou he knew Ceasar was a fraudster like Buhari.
His main concern was the kingdom of God.
Even God is unconcerned about witches or bad leaders or fake prophets. ..he made them as punishment for those who dont know him and won't seek him.

You only have power over witches when you die with Jesus and not your pastor.

1 Thessalonians 2vs 5
KJV:Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
KJV:And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

So leave fake pastors to God
Leave fake president with God

Face God only and he will show thimself in your life.

Acts 6:4
KJV:But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Petyprince: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
That milf Rita Edochie get one big heavy nyash. She go sweet ooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Betscoreodds: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
One thing I realized don't try to stop another person mode of income... Stay on your own lane

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by romunu(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Which kind old bathroom slippers Rita wear na,see her black feet sef.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2021
Maobichek:

Ada confirmed during her interview with BBC Igbo that she has kidney issue, this was before she accused Mrs Rita. I believe that ppl only hinged on the part that Mrs Rita refused to forgive her when she confessed and apologize on her sick bed about her falsehood and now accuse Mrs Rita of killing her with her curse.

Left for me, Mrs Rita should have forgiven her immediately she apologized to avoid all these accusations but she took it to heart and only forgave when pressure was on her to do the needful.

Hate speech or false accusation is evil, it has destroyed so many families, relationships, opportunities, Many people have had their good repute tarnished as a result of false accusation and hate speech. We all know what Basket Mouth's joke about rape caused him.

Finally, Apostle Joshua Salesman said that every human is the greatest prophet/pastor over his/her life, so I don't believe that someone would curse me and I will keep quiet, I will use my mouth in prayers and reject that curse and it won't have any effect on me, thank you.
The best thread we read here today.
All you have said is nothing but the absolute truth.
You are a wise man.
We have learnt another angle to all the news.
We don't belive in all those kinda curses also.
Thank you Maobichek.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
EXLOVER:
Next topic 30 Things You Don't Know About Ada Jesus'

grin
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
EXLOVER:
No bi Nairaland again...

See finish no good o...
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
See as I love you I love you dominate everywhere, women and fake love. If you see how they profess love you go think say na real.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Lol, everybody go still die at the end. Even people typing rip fit no see end of this year.
We're all living to die. At least her sufferings and struggles on earth has ended.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2021
WHO IS THIS GIRL CALL ADA JESUS
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by PoshTraveler: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, in five years time you'll come to know that I was right today. God bless man. It's clear you misunderstood me. It's okay.
bro my sis had the same kidney disease, my mom and relatives said its spiritual and nothing can be done, i flew down from norway and just to make sure i prove them wrong. i toook her to the best hospital in naija, invited the best doctors , after everything she was ok. you wont even believe that what healed her was something of 100 naira i discovered , a fucking green leaf that detoxifies the kidney and liver. she is very ok as we speak, we took her for another check up after 4 months and they confirmed her kidneys are ok.
the same useless and uninformed relatives think i am into jazz , that i cured her with jazz because according to them since the doctors cant do it it means she is finished. you guys need to keep religion and superstitions aside and do research

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by PoshTraveler: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
AMBURSAA:
WHO IS THIS GIRL CALL ADA JESUS
a girl that jesus couldnt save from common kidney disease
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
SilverDesign:
Check my profile for contact details.. I maybe in Your location so we can hookup

Alright thanks
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by UYEMDO35(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:
bro my sis had the same kidney disease, my mom and relatives said its spiritual and nothing can be done, i flew down from norway and just to make sure i prove them wrong. i toook her to the best hospital in naija, invited the best doctors , after everything she was ok. you wont even believe that what healed her was something of 100 naira i discovered , a fucking green leaf that detoxifies the kidney and liver. she is very ok as we speak, we took her for another check up after 4 months and they confirmed her kidneys are ok.
the same useless and uninformed relatives think i am into jazz , that i cured her with jazz because according to them since the doctors cant do it it means she is finished. you guys need to keep religion and superstitions aside and do research
boss! help a brother in need.... can u kindly show me the substance u are talking about.... as in, the leaf.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Cerebellum: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Amaka pple and ritual

Some of the reasons I dumped Amaka
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Tongue has power, for those who don't believe that, they are on their own, for a genuine man of God to cause someone, it will take the grace of God for the cause to be reversed, but in this case, the he went too far to have placed a curse on her.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
since course they kill person, I get some group of people wey I want make them help me lay course on them
1. buhari
2. pantami
3. all the killer herdsmen kidnapping and terrorising Nigerians
4. shekau
5. Atiku.
6.all APC card carrying members.
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2021
Shey the barni don kpai? undecided..Why all this again na??Let her rest..The funny thing be sey i neva eva hear about any comedian called Ada Jesus,until this her brouhaha with Odumumu and Rita Edochie..

N.B:I believe the bit about fake miracles though..Back in Uni,some guys in my lodge were making a lot of money from acting like sick and crippled people for pastors during their so called "Deliverance" programs..They travelled to different cities and towns in the east aiding and abbeting fake miracles,and getting paid for their work..So this one wey late Ada Jesus bin dey talk,no shock me one bit..
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by PoshTraveler: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
UYEMDO35:

boss! help a brother in need.... can u kindly show me the substance u are talking about.... as in, the leaf.
bro all i gave her is scent leaf and ewedu to drink raw. she started getting positive results almost instantly. she could not pee or poop but after this she was able to do it after a few mins. she presently still takes them without me even forcing her to do so

1 Like

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
PoshTraveler:

From your stated facts above, I completely agree with you, but you see even your view is still limited. There are three ways people can face difficulty or ill fate in life.

1. Disobedience

2. Ignorance

3 spiritual

The ability to be able to mitigate these three is the surest way to remain victorious. Fine sometimes mercy and initial covenants from parents before you may have paved way for your success, but never underestimate the efficacy of those three above when you see someone's life limited
Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
EXLOVER:
that will be after...'meet the lovely husband of Ada Jesus'....

Re: 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2021
thats why i drink my goldberg an d come home to watch netflix and mind my business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover / Nengi Rocks Bikini In New Hot Pictures / Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.