Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! (12907 Views)

Sleeping Unclothed, It's Spiritual Implications / unclothed Spinsters In Nigerian Church / If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

All 40+? At least one of 'em is bound to look good unclothed . . . black women age well.

I'm sure they have some women in their 20s, 30s there too.

Only opened to spinsters; 40+ .

Why do you want to see pictures?
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by ektbear: 5:20am On Apr 22, 2011
^-- A better question. . . why don't I wanna see pictures? grin
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Tosinville(m): 5:20am On Apr 22, 2011
I married 6yrs ago for u to know that info is not for me.

Ileke-idi
I'll advice you visit the church as fast as you can before menopause back against the wall.
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- A better question. . . why don't I wanna see pictures? grin

Someone great once said; it's easier to disprove something than to prove it.

I don't know why you shouldn't see it. But after seeing your gf's bod, would you still want to see 40+ spinsters?
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 22, 2011
Tosinville:

I married 6yrs ago for u to know that info is not for me.

Ileke-idi
I'll advice you visit the church as fast as you can before menopause back against the wall.

Ouch.

Who married you?
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by ektbear: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2011
@Ileke-IdI: I just figure pictures would make the story more believable, and allow the reader to better figure out why each woman is still unmarried grin
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Tosinville(m): 5:31am On Apr 22, 2011
Who marry me? why? my wife na ni abi u wan con use style style beg me for marriage ni?

Na lie u go enter that church go find your own husband ni o!
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Who marry me? why? my wife na ni abi u wan con use style style beg me for marriage ni?

Na lie u go enter that church go find your own husband ni o!
ROTFLMAO!! Ori e ko pe grin grin Na which wife be that?

It don become force. You go pull my wrapper come force me to go to your church again?
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 22, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Ileke-IdI: I just figure pictures would make the story more believable, and allow the reader to better figure out why each woman is still unmarried grin

LOL Pele pele lomode. tongue
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Sorry.

That's what REALITY001 and 190 told me. MzDarkskin and BABE! confirmed the rumor.

So have you married one yet?

<<< innocent grin
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Dsense(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@D-sense, that was my question.

@Post

Something tells me Tosinville is a frequent member.

I don't speak/read yoruba nau. cheesy

@Topic.

Unfortunately churches have turned to a trade centers.
My brother received offer months ago from a man ''pastor'' undecided . .Offering my uncle a sum of 4 million to lease/let his land to him for 2 years,SO uncle asked him what plan he has for the land and he said he's just gonna build a small church on it.
I'm sure before 2 years click the income is double. undecided
This is where fake believers are taking us to . . .Both Muslims and Xstians
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by WhyAWhy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is CRAZO!!! grin grin
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Pweety4me(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
Some pervs in hia. . .geee
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Goldieluks: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is awful.
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by ignis: 6:35am On Aug 05, 2011
Ignorant fools
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by ignis: 6:36am On Aug 05, 2011
Ignorant fools
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Mynd44: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2011
I just hope the church pays TAX
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by Olupraise: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2011
WE are in the end time. I only hope people understand this. Many deceivers will arise, even many will rise against the good news, and unbelief and doubts on the increase. I only pray we wont be lost out
Re: 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! by iszynoni: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2013
End Time Things in the World.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Prayer For Trinitarians / Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? / 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.