Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" (19036 Views)

DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week / Tonto Dikeh: I’m Getting Married! / Mercy Johnson: ‘i Didn’t Lie About My Edo Prince Suitor! I’m Getting Married Thi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
The reason actress Mercy Johnson is not married is because of her hectic schedule as an actress, QMarkMag gathers. Reports and speculations were raised about her spinsterhood when over two years ago she mentioned she would be getting married to an ‘Edo Prince’.

The press has continued to speculate over her romance with the said Edo prince – Odi, who she dedicated her Best Of Nollywood Award win for Best Supporting Actress to in 2009 and who she informed had paid her bride price the same year in 2009,  Recently, she made a picture of her and her suitor available online.

Mercy Johnson is set to do her fairytale white wedding this summer and she is due to travel to the U.S for shopping with her suitor husband.

Source: http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/03/mercy-johnson-i-didnt-lie-about-my-edo-prince-suitor-im-getting-married-this-summer/

I think she looks good in this photo. I wish her all the best.

Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by bayor48(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
Good 4 ya bt 4 me
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2011
Good for her, she deserves to be happy.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Pweety4me(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
undecided wish her all the best sha smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
He looks like her brother. They have the same nose, the nose that makes Mercy average! cry cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2011
michelin89:

He looks like her brother. They have the same nose, the nose that makes Mercy average! cry cry cry

And by that, do you mean a nose that doesn't look "white"/"Caucasian"/"carrot"? Please elaborate.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by gbanikiti(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
two dark people!she for find person weh yellow nau.e for match.anyway am happy for her.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2011
she looks happy.

what's his last name?

edo prince is too general.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Goldieluks: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
This summer ke,
so they have winter,spring,autum and summer in nija these days huh?
cause i thought the whole 365 days of the year is meant to be summer in nija? shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mamagee3(f): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
michelin89:

You spoke my mind completely. . .

The man looks like her older brother or even her uncle.

I mean how can someone as young as mercy Johnson marry someone like that? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nellyon(f): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
Mercy is not young neither is that guy old, but is his name Edo Prince? see me see wahala ooooo grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by MrsSiena1(f): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
mama-gee:

You spoke my mind completely. . .

The man looks like her older brother or even her uncle.

I mean how can someone as young as mercy Johnson marry someone like that? undecided

Please mamagee post pictures of your b/f or fiance for us to see. If you dont have anything positive to say then keep quiet. And what do you mean marry someone like that? what is wrong with the guy. Bad belle abeg go hug wet transformer if he dey pain u. Mschewwwwwwww
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2011
mama-gee:

What do you mean by "someone like that"? You're talking with so much authority - ". . . . . someone like that. . . . ."? Do you know him? What reason should she have not to marry him if that's the man that makes her happy? ". . . .someone like that. . . ". That's why it's essential for mothers to school their children on the importance of maturity once they get to be a certain age.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
Mrs. Siena:

Please mamagee post pictures of your b/f or fiance for us to see. If you dont have anything positive to say then keep quiet. And what do you mean marry someone like that? what is wrong with the guy. Bad belle abeg go hug wet transformer if he dey pain u. Mschewwwwwwww
Good Girl:

What do you mean by "someone like that"? You're talking with so much authority - ". . . . . someone like that. . . . ."? Do you know him? What reason should she have not to marry him if that's the man that makes her happy? ". . . .someone like that. . . ". That's why it's essential for mothers to school their children on the importance of maturity once they get to be a certain age.
Why are you all hyperventilating?

Like my approval or disapproval means anything, I didn't say he's bad looking or anything so why are you all insinuating crap?

All I was simply implying when I stated[b] "How can mercy Johnson marry someone like that"[/b] was he looks older than her, it had nothing to do with his outlook, you confused bunch!

It's funny how people don't think about someone's comments before replying, they just think using their keyboards and then insinuate rubbish.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
gbanikiti:

two dark people!she for find person weh yellow nau.e for match.anyway am happy for her.

I take it you're one of those that places a premium on fair-skinned people?
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
mama-gee:

Like my approval or disapproval means anything. . . .
You're right, it doesn't. Curiosity just got the better of me. . . . .I just kept wondering what you meant by "someone like that". About the age thingy, he's not that much older than her. Mercy should be in her mid-twenties; and it's not like the man is a retiree. . . . . .  
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
Siena:

I take it you're one of those that places a premium on fair-skinned people?

My guess is that he expects unlike poles to attract. If it was Ramsey Nouah marrying Lillian Bach, he would probably have made a comment like "Two yellow people! She for find person weh dark nau. E for match."

Would that translate to him placing a premium on dark-skinned people?. . . . .I mean am just saying. . . . undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by MrsSiena1(f): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
And who is the person insinuating rubbish you this little girl. Mamagee what if he looks older than her what business is that of yours. Sometimes you just run your mouth like a tap. Just be careful and waka pass
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by chiogo(f): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

This summer ke,
so they have winter,spring,autum and summer in nija these days huh?
cause i thought the whole 365 days of the year is meant to be summer in nija? shocked shocked
Hehehe I know right? Guess rainy season is spring, winter, and fall all in one and dry season = summer grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Kunbee: 1:03am On Apr 23, 2011
Lets wait and see
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35am On Apr 23, 2011
I didn't know Mrs. Siena had it in her. LOL cheesy grin

chiogo:

Hehehe I know right? Guess rainy season is spring, winter, and fall all in one and dry season = summer grin
lol, I've never been in Naija during Okochi, so i can't even imagine what it would be like. i've only been during our summer which equals their rainy seasons, and even that was almost unbearable, at first.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Kandiluv: 8:05am On Apr 23, 2011
their pikin go be charcoal, lmaooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by THEAMAKA(f): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2011
Kandiluv:

so? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2011
Kandiluv:

I don't see how the "lmaooooo" comes in here. You've never seen ebony babies before?
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Sarahluv(f): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2011
Congratulations, Mercy. You deserve it.
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by 190: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
I thought mercy Johnsons used to be a hooker back in Italy

How can she be married to  a edo princesses

and BTW what is princesses  
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by SuperPap: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
Dis man don find big yansh ooooo chai! Enjoy bros
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by dani1luv: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
The Guy nor even fine at all shocked I tot mercy gat taste undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by r231(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
Good. . . . congratulations to her
Re: Mercy Johnson: "I’m Getting Married This Summer To My Edo Prince Suitor!" by Beync(f): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
But wats wrong with girls defining the kind of color another girl shud mary when she is already happy with wat she hav.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday Today, Shares Throwback Photos / Reality Star Cee C Shares New Photos / Meet The Naija Girl With The Biggest Boobs [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.