Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show (7859 Views)

Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady / Pls Your Advise For The New Muslim Lady I Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
i need three Muslim ladies that wears hijab for a fashion show happening in abeokuta in June. I have designs for Muslim ladies and i need people to model it. please get back if you are interested. contact vividwords4me@gmail.com
Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by zayhal(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2011
Muslim sister and modelling

Sorry, you can't get that.

An average muslim sister is modest. She wouldn't foolishly parade herself before spectators in the name of modelling. Ok?
Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by jesus3: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
does it matter?
Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by Sweetnecta: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
^^^^^^ you drag your bag of assortment of evil from thread to thread.

of course, it does matter because if the intention is to cover up and be modest, parading with all eyes on you is not modest is it?

if you cover and your action is 'uncover', is it not the reality that you are not covered?

1 Like

Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 02, 2011
you guys are dumb at times. I have gotten like fifteen people that are interested, It is for females, do males wear female clothibng, manybe in ur village they do, i am not a restricted person. I love my religion but I ollove business and money too and living my life like I want to. People like you do the most horrible things, yet you find ur self here, Bulll!!!!!!
Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by zayhal(f): 8:34pm On May 02, 2011
olusolami:

you guys are dumb at times. I have gotten like fifteen people that are interested, It is for females, do males wear female clothibng, manybe in your village they do, i am not a restricted person. I love my religion but I ollove business and money too and living my life like I want to. People like you do the most horrible things, yet you find your self here, Bulll!!!!!!

You don't seem to make much sense here, especially @ the bolded.

You'll get more than 15, infact you'll get hundreds who'll be willing to participate in the parade of shame. But I tell you, you won't get a single real muslimah.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by Nobody: 11:15am On May 03, 2011
It is not a show of shame, i guess you oly wear clothes made by ur local seamstress, swear that you have never seen a dress on a fellow sister and ask here where she got it from. I didnt write anywhere that teh fashion show included brothers, did i? if i did mayube you can show where i did, i design for muslim sisters that have the deisre ot be classy and still uphold their faith, i am sure you have never herad of haute hijab, it is the new thing in muslimah fashio, check it out, so, i am sorry you think what you think as i respect people's opinion on ssues of religion and faith, but we all need to chnage how we see things, thank you for the note,

Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by woro: 12:36pm On May 03, 2011
my brother if truly u understand the religion u wud put into consideration the effects and consequencies of the show whether it involves opposite sex or not (but it will be aired to the public!). u know the stand of muslimma in the public dont be selfish u are only considering the financial gains of the show what about its effect on the public must u organise a show b4 u sell ur clothings u can design make a good art work or graphics or beta still a platform that is islamic ! may Allah assist us all make us understand the religion nobody is being rigid but only be candid

1 Like

Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by Lagosboy: 12:43pm On May 03, 2011
If it is a show of females by females and strictly for females then there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. However, if this show will be screened to the public wherein ladies will parade themselves for the admiration of some blokes then it is nonsensiscal in the least to tag it with an islamic tag.

And God knows best

1 Like

Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by zayhal(f): 1:39pm On May 03, 2011
@bolded

This is even enough to discourage a muslim from participating in what you do. a muslim does not live life as they want, they live it according to the guidance and directives of their creator, Allah.

In a nutshell, your thread is better off in the fashion section, you won't get what you want here. Goodluck.
olusolami:

you guys are dumb at times. I have gotten like fifteen people that are interested, It is for females, do males wear female clothibng, manybe in your village they do, i am not a restricted person. I love my religion but I ollove business and money too and[b] living my life like I want to[/b]. People like you do the most horrible things, yet you find your self here, Bulll!!!!!!
Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by maclatunji: 1:42pm On May 03, 2011
The day I saw this thread it was with 0 responses but I felt sure it would degenerate into a fight.
Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by miftaudeen(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2011
olusolami,becareful dont establish bid'ah remember what d pro says:whoever engage in a deed nt enjoin by us will be,
Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by miftaudeen(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2011
rejected.even if it is a show of females u must back it with effidence.anything done without refrence in islam is bid'ah
Re: I Need Muslim Lady Models For A Fashion Show by zayhal(f): 3:52pm On May 03, 2011
maclatunji:

The day I saw this thread it was with 0 responses but I felt sure it would degenerate into a fight.

There's no fight man, only disagreements.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Here Again: What's Your Spiritual Plan / Islam In Our Present Society / The Power Of Ayatul Qursiyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.