Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? (3025 Views)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Ladies,when Did U Have Your First Boyfriend???? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by HotieTima(f): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
no matter what it is ur first boyfriend will forever be special to u.

and it's so hard to leave them at the end of the day.

but what will one do if they first love come back into they life while they are married?

i surely don't know, all i know why are the first boyfriends so special to us
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by 190: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
Now if that 1st boyfriend was so special then he would have stayed with you thru thick and thin

Now tima, to be sincere with you, since u claim you are married & your boyfriend tries coming into your life

why dont u kick his miserable ass to the curbs, i know it would be difficult for someone of your nature cos u have this flirty stuck up ideas

in you, but there is nothing more reasonable and Justifying than having a good and peaceful romance cool
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by ethereal(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
Not all first boyfriends made u tink about forever after,often time such relationships were built heavily on immaturity,naivety etc.The reapearance of an ex shouldnt make a reasonable lady jeopardize a solid marriage.gettn mushy & starryeyed over a first love is a sure ticket 2 infidelity,distrust,divorce,etc
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by HotieTima(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
lol i am not married gosh grin grin grin grin just saying man
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by Dsense(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2011
OP.
The best option is to avoid seeing eachother all the time . . .Otherwise . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by HotieTima(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
The best option is to avoid seeing each other all the time . . .Otherwise . . . lipsrsealed grin

that's what i think or else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he can be the cause of an early divorce for ya
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by 190: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
ethereal:

Not all first boyfriends made u tink about forever after,often time such relationships were built heavily on immaturity,naivety etc.The reapearance of an ex shouldnt make a reasonable lady jeopardize a solid marriage.gettn mushy & starryeyed over a first love is a sure ticket 2 infidelity,distrust,divorce,etc

Your next beer, Juice, water on me cool cool
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by HotieTima(f): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
lol
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by xynerise: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Op. What do you want us to say? Squash you first boyfriend because he deflowered you? undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by HotieTima(f): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm say something sensible gosh, what's wrong with u
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by 190: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^ dats cos ure dealing with xynerise

himself and ranosky and donpuzo are the realest dudes ive found around

never a dull moment with dem cool cool
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by xynerise: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
^if not for your cafe timeout I would have ask you to list my titles to her for identification. grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by 190: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by deotelan(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
Bleep the heck outa his cork na,wat a patetic question ur askin,wat made u make a vow on d alter wen u knw dt deres stil 1cork u can't but bleep wenevr u connect?i knw hotie bi.tch tima wuld stil bleep d cork of her 1st Bleep even aftr marriage,u tink marriage is a joke ho? patetic bleepin bi.tch!
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by HotieTima(f): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
ooooohhh u didn't know [size=30pt]b*i*t*c*h[/size] is my middle name for haters like u
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by Dsense(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hotie Tima:

that's what i think or else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he can be the cause of an early divorce for ya

cool cool cool
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by MissyB3(f): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
ethereal:

Finely put!  cool
Your dinner is on me, since 190 is handling the beer.  grin grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by 190: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
As I once said, "most" people will remember their first of EVERYTHING (whether good or bad) as long as it was not a disaster. Your first kiss, your first car, your first flat/home etc will always be special but that's about it: MEMORIES!
If you sake in your boots whenever he/she comes around then you better check yourself.

Now as 190 said, if you aint with his asss any longer, then he wasn't perfect after all.

As for marriage, IF anyone married their spouse for the RIGHT REASONS, then this issue wouldn't even come to their minds because your spouse would be THE ONE.
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by Pweety4me(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2011

As for marriage, IF anyone married their spouse for the RIGHT REASONS, then this issue wouldn't even come to their minds because your spouse would be THE ONE.

EdiotCorrect! smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by InkedNerd(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2011
@OP: If my first boyfriend comes back into my life and I'm married, I'd impress him by showing him that I actually did keep my promise and improve my Spanish then I'd ask him how his life is going. . . That's if he didn't become the famous graphic designer he said he wanted to be.
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by 190: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: If my first boyfriend comes back into my life and I'm married, I'd impress him by showing him that I actually did keep my promise and improve my Spanish then I'd ask him how his life is going. . . That's if he didn't become the famous graphic designer he said he wanted to be.

Inked i would be so glad if you dont sleep with him and end up break ( i ) YOUR husband's heart cool cool
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by InkedNerd(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2011
190:

Inked i would be so glad if you dont sleep with him and end up break ( i ) YOUR husband's heart  cool cool

Did I say anything that indicated I wanted to sleep with him? undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by 190: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2011
^ come ere kiss kiss

Have u told me those sweet words u always tell me everyday
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by Zahnda(f): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2011
Hotie Tima:

no matter what it is your first boyfriend will forever be special to u.

but what will one do if they first love come back into they life while they are married?  

Honey, speak for yourself, My first boyfriend doesn't feature in anyway in my life or thoughts, my life's an ongoing movie, I don't live in reruns. You sound like a person that's been holding a candle for a beloved that did a duck. You can't be that happy in your marriage if you're busy entertaining thoughts of exhuming dead relationships. Sad really,

What to do?

Nothing! And when you're done doing nothing, grow up.

Good Luck.
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by InkedNerd(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2011
@Zahnda: I like your profile pic cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by aminalib(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2011
i would introduce him to my husband and keep it moving undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by Ystranger: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2011
Zahnda:

Honey, speak for yourself, My first boyfriend doesn't feature in anyway in my life or thoughts, my life's an ongoing movie, I don't live in reruns. You sound like a person that's been holding a candle for a beloved that did a duck. You can't be that happy in your marriage if you're busy entertaining thoughts of exhuming dead relationships. Sad really,

What to do?

Nothing! And when you're done doing nothing, grow up.

Good Luck.

I like you. You've got spunk, just like my GF, Inked Nerd grin
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by andy1(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2011
Hotie Tima:

no matter what it is your first boyfriend will forever be special to u.

special indeed!!! If u first bf was dat special den y aint u married 2 him! My advice: dnt go back 2 ur vommit hun, U aint a doggie.
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by HotieTima(f): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
can't a simply question be answered without it been abuse so $tupidly  .gosh just answer the damn question of what u will do personally. u ppl always use me as an example for the love of god why/ far-out.
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by InkedNerd(f): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2011
Hotie Tima:

can't a simply question be answered without it been abuse so $tupidly  .gosh just answer the damn question of what u will do personally. u ppl always use me as an example for the love of god why/ far-out.

Because it just comes across that way lol.
Re: What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? by HotieTima(f): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
well if ppl can't say anything meaningfull they shouldn't use me as an example  for the love of god. coz i ain't married i am just trying to ask a simply question of what u will do personally if that was to happen to u?

if your first boyfriend was an a$$ then that's your problem
and if he was the best that will also be a different story.

everyone got different story( and those who don't end up with they first love don't mean he wasn't special, maybe something happened and that's  y they didn't end up with each other who knows like a said every house has a window. and every one has a different story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Spends More On Valentine's Day? / Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? / My Friend And Girlfriend Now Keeps Malice After I Returned From A Trip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.