Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Things Guys Should Know About Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Should Know About Girls (10648 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by lojik(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2009
#1 – Do You Love Me?
It’s funny because the typical male’s answer to that question is almost always the same: “WTF is that supposed to mean?”

#2 – I’m Thinking of Having Plastic Surgery
I say bring on the saline and pump those puppies up. I’d love it if my wife came home with a new set of big bouncy cans. The first thing I’d do is toss her a basketball and watch her dribble in a low cut top. Although paying for them is another story.

#3 – You Used to Take Me Out and Now We Don’t Do Anything
Whaddya mean we don’t do anything? We watched Arsenal's game, grappled in the sack for three minutes, shopped on line at buyright.biz, and you cooked me a wonderful dinner! I think this was a pretty perfect Sunday, if you ask me.

#4 – Don’t You Like My New Outfit (Or Hairdo?)
Okay, now this is a lot of pressure for a guy because the initial response his brain makes is – “What new hairdo or outfit?” But we act cool, try not to flinch and make a suave remark like, “Sure looks better than that old p.o.s. you used to have.” And as you know, that is a very BAD answer, but at that moment your team is inside the 18 yard box and the friggin’ shrew couldn’t wait until the end of the goddamned game?!

#5 – Don’t You Want to Go Shopping?
Which is like asking a man, “Do you want me to stick a grappling hook in your eyes then pour gasoline and ignite your old Marvel Comics collection?” If the shopping is for you, she’s saying that your three Metallica t-shirts and one pair of shredded jeans make you look like garbage. And if the shopping is for her, well then, all right - bring on the hook but don’t dare touch the comics.

#6 – Can We Talk? (While he’s trying to watch the game.)
Unless it’s about Man U's game is tonight, if you’d like to make a beer and hot wing run, or if I think that 15 minutes during halftime is enough to pleasure me…please keep the pie-hole on auto-shut. If it’s about the fact that I forgot our anniversary, please wait until I’m in a drunken stupor and passed out in a heaping mess of my own bodily fluids.

#7 – I Only Slept With (insert number) of Guys Before You
Yes, every man wants to have a clear mental picture of another guy shooping the gal he said “I Do” to. Please – give me all the details, no really - want to know. The so-called expert says a woman should NEVER – EVER let this proverbial cat out of the bag. Oh come on, we’re bigger than that, we can take it… I mean I want to hear all about the days with her heals high in the air while screaming out some dirtload named Roscoe’s name while spread eagle over a duffle bag full of hockey equipment in the back of his ’76 Pinto.

#8 – You Care More About Your Friends Than You Do Me
Hey, my friends are important to my life – we smoke cigars, watch the game, go golfing, and other neat stuff. Honey, they could never replace your vacuuming skills and the fact that you dig B.Job. And do you think that Joe or Sal would wash my underwear? Come on.

#9 – Why Don’t You Start going to the Gym?
The expert does have this one right as she claims that nagging your man could actually cause him to do the exact opposite. “Yeah honey, I really dig looking like a fat blob of shit.” She says to the ladies to get your guy to take a hike in the mountains and then share a bottle of wine together. Sounds great, but she leaves out the part about humping in the dirt until your head explodes. And if you have Verizon, your man can even catch the scores of the games in real time.

#10 – Does This Make Me Look Fat?
The ultimate question that every broad since the dawn of time has asked every poor schlep who owns a penis.
“Dear…does dis dress make me look fat?”
“Ugh, watching dinosaur fights with Glock. Got Raptors at 3 to 1. Make fire and come back later.”
“Dear…I want to know – does dis dress make me look fat?”
“Uh…No… course not… YOU make you look fat.”
“Owwwwwwww!” (as Bronto bone is hurled across his thickened brow.)
Honesty may not always be the best policy as a lady’s feelings get hurt, but then the woman gets mad if she thinks you’re lying to her. It is the classic No-Win situation.

So that’s it. I hope I cleared things up from the guy’s perspective. God knows if my Mrs. reads this I may not have ?  for a while.
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by AmAlone: 12:24am On Jun 14, 2009

Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by izby(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
sometime i wonder why girls are so demanding for too much in a guy angry i just met my girlfriend newly and she has not show me her true colour but from what i have seen i think she likes my attention,sweet words, kiss and hugs.
this is my comment on this topic, i hope you find it interestin.

izby
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by galatico(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
Piece of shit!!!
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by chanadus: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2009
as far as am concerned. girls are all idiots with restricted brains. no matter what u do 4 them, they are never satisfied,and they never tell the truth. guys whenever a girl says A, she means B. period. angry
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2009
chanadus:

as far as am concerned. girls are all idiots with restricted brains. no matter what u do 4 them, they are never satisfied,and they never tell the truth. guys whenever a girl says A, she means B. period. angry

Bros, don't generalise or it'll come back to bite you in the arse  angry angry angry

@ poster

Same goes to you
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by otokx(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
which one come be PMS again? is it premium motor spirit popularly called petrol?
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by cherish(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
U dont need to tell us, we already know every dam things about girls. Most of u "girls" are adulterious, and they cant never be satisfy. Except my g/f .Is't a lie?
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by slimes(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
Being Selfish is a disadvantage to friendship. Do not make yourself more important than your partner.
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by TEEMAMA1(f): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2010
yes all the attribute is right but you can be as perfect as a lady three gbosa for that attribute
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
[b]
lojik:

#1 – Do You Love Me?
It’s funny because the typical male’sdog's answer to that question is almost always the same: “WTF is that supposed to mean?”
A real man answers questions directly not ask back like a coward!

#2 – I’m Thinking of Having Plastic Surgery
I say bring on the saline and pump those puppies up. I’d love it if my wife came home with a new set of big bouncy cans. The first thing I’d do is toss her a basketball and watch her dribble in a low cut top. [s]Although paying for them is another story.[/s]Typical male,dey want sumfin but cant pay for it btw poster not evry guy is as broke as u!#3 – You Used to Take Me Out and Now We Don’t Do Anything
Whaddya mean we don’t do anything? We watched Arsenal's game, grappled in the sack for three minutesu mean sex(,sound like wat DOGS would do) shopped on line at buyright.biz, and you cooked me a wonderful dinner! I think this was a pretty perfect Sunday, if you ask me.

#4 – Don’t You Like My New Outfit (Or Hairdo?)
Okay, now this is a lot of pressure for a guy because the initial response his brain makes is – “What new hairdo or outfit?” But we act cool, try not to flinch and make a suave remark like, “Sure looks better than that old p.o.s. you used to have.” And as you know, that is a very BAD answer, but at that moment your team is inside the 18 yard box and the friggin’ shrewyeh,jst like ur old mum,ryt? tongue couldn’t wait until the end of the goddamned game?!

#5 – Don’t You Want to Go shopping?
Which is like asking a man, “Do you want me to stick a grappling hook in your eyes then pour gasoline and ignite your old Marvel Comics collection?” If the shopping is for you, she’s saying that your three Metallica t-shirts and one pair of shredded jeans make you look like Garbage Under Your Shoes=GUYS. And if the shopping is for her, well then, all right - bring on the hook but don’t dare touch the comics.Grow up,r u a kid?#6 – Can We Talk? (While he’s trying to watch the game.)
Unless it’s about Man U's game is tonight, if you’d like to make a beer and hot wing run, or if I think that 15 minutes during halftime is enough to pleasure me…please keep the pie-hole dat also sucks ur stick?!on auto-shut. If it’s about the fact that I forgot our anniversary, please wait [s]until I’m in a drunken stupor and passed out in a heaping mess of my own bodily fluids.[/s]Only showcasing ur stupidity!#7 – I Only Slept With (insert number) of Guys Before You
Yes, every man wants to have a clear mental picture of another guy shooping the gal he said “I Do” to. Please – give me all the details, no really - want to know. The so-called expert says a woman should NEVER – EVER let this proverbial cat out of the bag. Oh come on, we’re bigger than that, we can take it… I mean I want to hear all about the days with her heals high in the air while screaming out some dirtload named Roscoe’s name while spread eagle over a duffle bag full of hockey equipment in the back of his ’76 Pinto.
Yeh,ryt tel me sumfin i'v not heard,guys r d most jealous species on earth!

#8 – You Care More About Your Friends Than You Do Me
Hey, my friends are important to my life – we smoke cigars, watch the game, go golfing, and other neat stuff. Honey, they could never replace your vacuuming skills and the fact that you dig B.Job. And do you think that Joe or Sal would wash my underwear? Come on. why not? tot ur gay!

#9 – Why Don’t You Start going to the Gym?
The expert does have this one right as she claims that nagging your man could actually cause him to do the exact opposite. “Yeah honey, I really dig looking like a fat blob of poo.” She says to the ladies to get your guy to take a hike in the mountains and then share a bottle of wine together. Sounds great, but she leaves out the part about humping in the dirt until your head explodes. And if you have Verizon, your man can even catch the scores of the games in real time.We also hate fat guys as much as u hate fat gals!

#10 – Does This Make Me Look Fat?
The ultimate question that every broad since the dawn of time has asked every poor schlep who owns a joystick.
“Dear…does dis dress make me look fat?”
“Ugh, watching dinosaur fights with Glock. Got Raptors at 3 to 1. Make fire and come back later.”
“Dear…I want to know – does dis dress make me look fat?”
“Uh…No… course not… YOU make you look fat.”
“Owwwwwwww!” (as Bronto bone is hurled across his thickened brow.)
Honesty may not always be the best policy as a lady’s feelings get hurt, but then the woman gets mad if she thinks you’re lying to her. It is the classic No-Win situation.
So give a nice answer,CASE CLOSED!
So that’s it. I hope I cleared things up from the guy’s perspective. God knows if my Mrs. reads this I may not have ? for a while.
COWARD! tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by forkadict(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ OP, Nice post.

@ Esss, Nice counter.
Re: Things Guys Should Know About Girls by saintfrank(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2011
@ kate_angel Man was already in subsistence b4 woman was fashioned. U women should try to know more about men, we’ve had enough of you women.

Must I tell a smart nija chick that am having a big Joystick.
Looking at me alone she could tell, and imagine how long this big Joystick can ride a long way down town without stopping

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.