Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell (100757 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Pastor Impregnates 20 Members Of His Congregation And Claims The Holy Spirit / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by NickJ(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2011
A girl fainted and went in a coma, her family said she was 'dead' for 23 hours. She said, that Jesus took her to Hell, so that she can go and tell humanity it exists. She said she saw Michael Jackson and Pope John Paul II in Hell.
It is an hour long, watch the video if you have the time.
REPENT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwgVo33dyA
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Natasha2(f): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
thanks kiss
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by NickJ(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
no prob
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by jpworld(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
Yu need to be a mugu to believe anything about jesus,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Natasha2(f): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
huh how do you mean , do you mean its not everything one sees one should believe or one shouldn't believe in Jesus hmm well then if its what i think then I think you meant you need to be a mugu not to believe things about Jesus cheesy
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by thehomer: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2011
NickJ:

A girl fainted and went in a coma, her family said she was 'dead' for 23 hours. She said, that Jesus took her to Hell, so that she can go and tell humanity it exists. She said she saw Michael Jackson and Pope John Paul II in Hell.
It is an hour long, watch the video if you have the time.
REPENT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqwgVo33dyA

Where did she faint and go into a coma? Was it in a hospital?
Is coma death? And finally, is it a person's family that decide whether or not a person is dead? I used to think that it was medical doctors that did this.
Sorry, don't have the time so I won't be watching the video. For some reason, it seems that each hell story differs in significant ways.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by NickJ(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
thehomer:

Where did she faint and go into a coma? Was it in a hospital?
Is coma death? And finally, is it a person's family that decide whether or not a person is dead? I used to think that it was medical doctors that did this.
Sorry, don't have the time so I won't be watching the video. For some reason, it seems that each hell story differs in significant ways.
It wasn't in a hospital, she fainted and slipped into a coma, she said she went to heaven and met Jesus and the He took her to Hell, ect. They say that because she went to heaven, she technically, 'died'. In the video she claims, that Jesus said that MJ was a Satanist, and whoever idolised him, listened to his music or copied his moves, would soon become a Satanist too. Sound like a lotta tiff
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Natasha2(f): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^is that you in your profile pic?
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2011
She had a bad dream
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 24, 2011
babaearly:

She had a bad dream

No she didn't, we have pictures.

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 24, 2011
Brothers and Sisters repent before you have to meet this guy, THE GATE KEEPER who confirms your name in the Book of Death. Jebus loves you.

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by bonetalk(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2011
^thank God, you said jebus and not JESUS!

1 Like

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2011
GBENGA_bonetalk:

^thank God, you said jebus and not JESUS!

My bad, I meant Jesus. Don't know why I wrote Jebus. The devil is a liar!!!
The sweet love of Jezeus, f_ck, I mean Jesus even extended to dinosaurs.

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by jpworld(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

huh how do you mean , do you mean its not everything one sees one should believe or one shouldn't believe in Jesus hmm well then if its what i think then I think you meant you need to be a mugu not to believe things about Jesus cheesy

Don't believe everything is real, Jesus is not real, The bible is a fictional story.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Natasha2(f): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2011
^^^eyah JESUS is real please take note cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by thehomer: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2011
NickJ:

It wasn't in a hospital, she fainted and slipped into a coma, she said she went to heaven and met Jesus and the He took her to Hell, ect. They say that because she went to heaven, she technically, 'died'.

Does this then mean that whenever one has a vision of heaven, that person is technically "dead"? If you believe this, then I too "died" once and resurrected myself and I've also been behind the resurrection of many other people. I wonder why these people think they can just arbitrarily decide to redefine death as it is understood?

NickJ:

In the video she claims, that Jesus said that MJ was a Satanist, and whoever idolised him, listened to his music or copied his moves, would soon become a Satanist too. Sound like a lotta tiff

Then according to her, Jesus was lying because MJ was not a Satanist. And the people who listened to his music and tried to copy his moves? Wow. I hope you realize that that would turn Satanism into a major world religion in no time.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by smile11s(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
she had a very bad dream, we do have dreams like this
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by jpworld(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^^eyah JESUS is real please take note cheesy

This is the 1st time. I will meet someone like you. We have a different opinion, but you never threatening me with Jesus bite. Others will insult you and threatening you. Jesus will attack you for not believing.

@Natasha nice to meet you, Wish, I can know more about you.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by manmustwac(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2011
I thought you had to die first before you were allowed to go to [/s]imaginary[/s] heaven. So has god changed the rules and allowed people to visit heaven in their dreams?
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by hardbody: 5:05pm On May 27, 2011
I do not know what is more whacky, the story itself, the teller or the ones believing the story told. How do people just wake up and start telling us balder-dash. Do we all look like dummies? and someone is posting this? i am sooo incensed
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by lepasharon(f): 5:46pm On May 27, 2011
dis scare the MESS out of me d first time i read it, it made me ill, iv changed my ways now, JESUS IS LORD!
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by manmustwac(m): 6:06pm On May 27, 2011
@post
Obviously the girl who had this dream about HELL must be from a Christian background
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by gabriel21: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
these people commenting saying Jesus isn't real and that is a joke and that they would rather believe in the lie of these scientist the real joke is there explanation of how the earth got here is a joke nothing exploded that is a joke!
this video scared me straight i am going to try my best to change.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by movicy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
Xristian makes me 2 hate anytin religious,how can dis be possible n did dis girl take camera along 2 heaven 2 camera jesus,hell n paradise,i even read a stuff in dis nairaland dat a man saw jesus roaming around d sky and d man even camera him,though jesus might exist but enough of dis updating lies,nobody has ever seen jesus in dis our generation,n u cannot even recognise him even u saw him,if any1 shuld apear 2 u believe me he is really satan,jesus is 2 holy 4 u 2 see,u r sinner n jesus a man of God
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Godmouth(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
This testimony is very real. There are a lot of people whom God has taken to Heaven, and there are also a lot He has taken to hell too. The bible makes the existence of hell very clear. People who are dismissing this story should 'beware', this girl fainted: God took her to hell and brought her back: please do not allow your own to be that you'll see hell when you take your final breath as there is no coming back. It will be too late by then. Repent and believe in Jesus.

God bless!
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by HISfavoryt: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
Don't mind them, some are claiming its fake, she framed it while some are making jest/ fun of it. I'm not surprised cos that is how it was in the days of Noah, when Noah was telling and begging them to repent that God is about 2 destroy the world, they laugh n made jest of him calling him an old fool who doesn't know what he was doing. They neglected him, until the flood came and wiped them away.

Pls do not be among the unfortunate ones. Ur soul is very important, 'JESUS IS NO LONGER COMING SOON, BUT NOW!!!!!!!!

Beloved, don't' say u were not told. Much luv.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by HISfavoryt: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2011
@jpworld and others May God have mercy on ur souls.

1 Like

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
it was a nightmare.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
Guyz, believe what you believe based on whatever proof you uphold(but careful!!!!!!!!!); I don't worship no pope no music lord So I with a clean conscience believe old man john Paul II may be outta Heaven's list.
Confession: I believe in Jesus based on proofs I have. no offence meant, again,careful!
And Oh me WAS an Altar boy.
Question: why would a lying catholic accuse the pope aka Saint peters predecessor if everything in life is tooo natural and science tooo accurate? wouldn't she have said the pope was awarded or something? please think like created beings not evolved apes angry angry angry
HISfavoryt to your prayer; Amen I mean it.
godmouth, you did right.
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
manmustwac
You're right and there's only one truth in any matter says a Hausa man; she died the moment her spirit left her body, this you can believe if you're no JW (no offense meant). resurrection cant be found in the evolved apes dictionary! Try the bible. smiley
Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by God2man(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
There are abide two possibilities in life. Truth and false. Genuine and fake. Good and bad. Right and wrong. Reward and punishment.

What we do on earth either good or bad,have serious eternal consequences. Whatever we sow,we shall reap.

There is nothing like, "i have done it,i have done it,nobody can challenge me,or query me" capital NO. You cannot make a bed of hell on earth,by doing evil or doing whatever you like,and be claiming everything is fine,i can do whatever i like with my life,then you expect to get to heaven by chance. It is not possible. You must give account of your life to God.

Eccl 12: the last two verses. "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear GOD, and keep his commandment: for this is the whole duty of man. For GOD shall bring every work into judgement, with every SECRET thing,whether it be Good or whether it be evil."

All those people on this earth,where do you think they will go after death? Murderer, armed robber,ritualist,kidnapper, adulterer,fornicator, and the rest. DEFNITELY. They will not go to heaven. So, where are they going after death or nothing will be done to these people.

NO. HELL, i repeat,HELL is as real as this earth. God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: Girl DIES for 23 hours and claims she saw Hell by folaski: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
For those who dont believe in life after death should read about what the scientists calls Lazarus Phenomenon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Elements And 'Water Children' / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / The Grail Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.