Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? (4654 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Emmanuel Uduaghan Receives Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by tpsolomons: 1:00am On Apr 23, 2011
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 23, 2011
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by koruji(m): 2:32am On Apr 23, 2011
So? He can't help a woman that is about to lose her balance stay up again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He doesn't deserve to be governor of Delta State - I don't think, but you 'll have to do better. . .

Ileke-IdI:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-M53hegpAwqg/TbIUYUNxbDI/AAAAAAAAARs/u45texYWMsU/s320/225148_10150166221553702_513263701_6790108_241741_n.jpg[/img]

Body no be wood.

@Ileke
What's with you and that photo now? See better sample here if you need more explanation https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=554179  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by OAM4J: 2:53am On Apr 23, 2011
And the lady looks like Ileke  grin

It's 'photoshoped' anyway.
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by redsun(m): 3:00am On Apr 23, 2011
The guy is a real wayward bonobo.That is why so many nigerian women don't mind being fat because the so called leaders love fat asses and encourage women to be fat so that they can live out their fantasies,undermining the dangers of fat on health.Just like the fattening house in calabar.
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Nadanbata: 3:11am On Apr 23, 2011
*watch the skank* cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by redsun(m): 3:15am On Apr 23, 2011
He is ilke a rudeboy in a dancehall,light out reggae club.
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by nex(m): 4:13am On Apr 23, 2011
It was photoshopped!
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2011
Na wa oh. My image has been ruined.

koruji:

So? He can't help a woman that is about to lose her balance stay up again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He doesn't deserve to be governor of Delta State - I don't think, but you 'll have to do better. . .

@Ileke
What's with you and that photo now? See better sample here if you need more explanation https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=554179  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you complaining? grin
Nah I think mines is the better sample  tongue

OAM4J:

And the lady looks like Ileke  grin

Nothing lost nothing gained. The dude looks like you sha.  grin

Bad photoshop lol

Once again oh, body no be firewood. I wouldnt even be surprised if the original face belonged to Tinubu.
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Blazay(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2011
I heard he loved 'phaaaaaaaaaaat' married women. . . .hmmmmm!!! cheesy
Awon not enough for one but too for two club!
Afrrrrika man and 'oroborkibor'!
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2011
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by monkeyleg: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ah dat na Uduaghan now, e carry Ashawo dey dance for pemy night club. Everyone knows the guy gets up to no good.
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Rhino5dm: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
ol boy! This short man-devil get swag.

See the twin turbo V-engine wey hin dey carry. No need of mattress. lol tongue tongue tongue tongue

costumized spring laced nyansh with full options tongue tongue

Bounce on me cheesy cheesy

omase o!
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by monkeyleg: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
The guy na asahwo attendant, infact dem say the only people wey go vote for am na all the Delta Opio's , im be number 1 customer
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by OAM4J: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Nothing lost nothing gained. The dude looks like you sha.  grin

Are you saying you wish its both of us in the picture?

Are you trying to hit me? cheesy
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by edogram1(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2012
Haha haha
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Beaf: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2012
OAM4J: And the lady looks like Ileke  grin

OAM4J:

Are you saying you wish its both of us in the picture?

Are you trying to hit me? cheesy

See how God catches hypocrites?
Here is OAM4J at his hypocritical best, posting (with his clique) on a thread based on a photoshoped image, yet he banned me for posting these beautiful pics.
Anyway, I guess prejudice says its good for Uduaghan, but bad for Aregbesola. I wonder "why?" Lol!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by edogram1(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2012
Beaf this ur own. Na fake na
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Beaf: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
edogram.:
Beaf this ur own. Na fake na

So is the Uduaghan one, but the same mod (OAM4J) has two entirely different views because he is prejudiced. I wonder why? Hmmmm!
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by OAM4J: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
Beaf:

See how God catches hypocrites?
Here is OAM4J at his hypocritical best, posting (with his clique) on a thread based on a photoshoped image, yet he banned me for posting these beautiful pics.
Anyway, I guess prejudice says its good for Uduaghan, but bad for Aregbesola. I wonder "why?" Lol!

lol grin

OAM4J phobia no go kill you.

You were busy reading every of my post till you got one of April 23 2011 to get at me, sorry o. grin

BTW, I became a moderator June 1st 2011. I had no power to ban anyone or delete a post before then, I only stated the obvious that the pic was photoshopped grin

Oya go back to scanning my previous posts, you can do better than this grin
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Beaf: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
OAM4J:

lol grin

OAM4J phobia no go kill you.

You were busy reading every of my post till you got one of April 23 2011 to get at me, sorry o. grin

BTW, I became a moderator June 1st 2011. I had no power to ban anyone or delete a post before then, I only stated the obvious that the pic was Photoshopped grin

No need to be dishonest, bro.
I have the unbanning email you sent me after I asked you if you had banned me as amusement. If you are getting your dates crossed, then check your emails for definite proof of prejudice. My wording was something like "did you ban me as a joke?" Go check your emails instead of denying the reality that is being proven to you in with cold, hard evidence.

You are known for prejudice and trying to coerce opinion with bans, and not just by me.
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by OAM4J: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
Beaf:

No need to be dishonest, bro.
I have the unbanning email you sent me after I asked you if you had banned me as amusement. If you are getting your dates crossed, then check your emails for definite proof of prejudice. My wording was something like "did you ban me as a joke?" Go check your emails instead of denying the reality that is being proven to you in with cold, hard evidence.

You are known for prejudice and trying to coerce opinion with bans, and not just by me.

Get over this phobia already. What mail are you talking about?

You were banned by Mukina2 not me for derailing a thread with your pictures as usual.

You appealed to me and I pleaded with Mukina2 to unban you, and she graciously did.

I mailed you back that you have been unbanned. Where is the prejudice? I only did you a favour pleading with Mukina2 on your behalf same way odunnu pleaded with me to reduce your ban the last time I banned you.

Well the system has been modified, now you know whoever that bans you, you only need to check your profile. But I doubt that will solve your phobia, cos even when you boldly saw on your profile that Seun banned you, you still think I hacked into Seun's account to ban you. Sorry I cant help you further.
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Beaf: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2012
^
My point has been made, bro. It is left for you to take it, leave it or continue applying a prejudiced hand and actually making posts to provoke "40 laptop" style comments.
A moderator should be moderate and not use their position to coerce opinion. Your example so far has been poor.
Even in the fevered heights of the elections, nobody ever accused Jarus so pointedly of banning them or attempting to shut down their political views the way I am accusing you here today. That is despite the fact that Jarus has always been strongly pro-Buhari and was strongly pro-CPC; instead, the condemnation went to Aisha2 whom you took over from and whose biased line you seem to be towing.
Re: Could This Be Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan? by Joel3(m): 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers / Man Got Crushed By Train At Oshodi / Who Is Dangote Supporting For 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.