Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave (3073 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / Guys: Can You Marry Any Of These Girls (pic) / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 3:49am On Apr 23, 2011
Lol, Am i the only one?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 23, 2011
What if she can't go her own hair or has lost hair due to health reasons/complications, ie alopecia or chemotherapy treatment?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 23, 2011
@ poster

what are we supposed to do with this information.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 3:54am On Apr 23, 2011
@ tpiah!

Stimulating discussion or is this the wrong section?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 3:55am On Apr 23, 2011
@ ogugua88

I doubt Id be physically attracted to her for it to go to marriage stage.

If of course I marry then we see problem then thats diff.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by toyemz(f): 3:57am On Apr 23, 2011
@Nadanbata

why not?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

@ tpiah!

Stimulating discussion or is this the wrong section?

well, if you want to call it that.

so what should your potential girlfriends do- have afros, perms or you dont date anybody without non-negro hair.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 23, 2011
@ Poster that right natural girls rule. cool
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 23, 2011
Tpiah, he only said weaves. He didn't say anything about negro hair lol.

Nadanbata:

@ ogugua88

I doubt Id be physically attracted to her for it to go to marriage stage.

If of course I marry then we see problem then thats diff.

What if you marry this woman with hair and she develops alopecia or cancer, causing her hair to fall out? Would you lose interest? I just dey wonder. I can understand where you're coming from, but there are some women who have lost hair or can't grow it back for health issues. It seems unfair to that group is all.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MrsChima(f): 4:03am On Apr 23, 2011
Poster,

Did a weave chased you when you was a kid and you are still suffering trauma from it? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by BABE3: 4:03am On Apr 23, 2011
@ OP,  Eya ,  You can't marry me! pele! You've just missed out on a great opportunity.  sad
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:05am On Apr 23, 2011
@ toyemz

I want natural babe for marriage. Me Personally them oyinbo people have damaged Africans espicially Women. Why we dey copy them but they dont copy us? God didnt create us to have hair like oyinbo. If your fine geh with weave your fine geh without it.

Maybe babe that wears weave occasionly but 110% not them religous 'weavers'
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 23, 2011
LOL! Chima go to bed!

lmfbjaao @ scary weave chasing poster as a child.
grin grin
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MrsChima(f): 4:07am On Apr 23, 2011
You do know those weaves have legs! Ask Mr. Ed! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:08am On Apr 23, 2011
@ tpiah

Yes head wrap etc etc.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

@ toyemz

I want natural babe for marriage. Me Personally them oyinbo people have damaged Africans espicially Women. Why we dey copy them but they dont copy us? God didnt create us to have hair like oyinbo. If your fine geh with weave your fine geh without it.

Maybe babe that wears weave occasionly but 110% not them religous 'weavers'

I'll give you some stereotypes, all of which are true to an extent. We are naturally tanned and bleach. They are naturally white and tan. We have thick hair and relax it. They have thin hair and add extensions. Kini big deal? It's a backwards world. So many people striving to be what they're not. White, black, Chinese, Mexican, they all copy one another (including weave-wearing).
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MrsChima(f): 4:10am On Apr 23, 2011
It is not that serious Poster, just get a woman who can mix it up and do not depend on weave as a cover up.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:10am On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@ Poster that right natural girls rule.  cool

I got love for them Natural Sexy Babe >>> Weave Sexy Babe. Even the oyinbo like it, you stand out from everyone else with their copy catting.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:11am On Apr 23, 2011
@ Mrs.Chima
Mrs.Chima:

Poster,

Did a weave chased you when you was a kid and you are still suffering trauma from it? undecided undecided undecided

No i pulled someones hair a bit to hard one night wink cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by BABE3: 4:15am On Apr 23, 2011
ogugua88:

I'll give you some stereotypes, all of which are true to an extent. We are naturally tanned and bleach. They are naturally white and tan. We have thick hair and relax it. They have thin hair and add extensions. Kini big deal? It's a backwards world. So many people striving to be what they're not. White, black, Chinese, Mexican, THEY ALL DO IT!

Thank you Ogugua! God don bless you finish! Happy Easter darling! lol

I would have kept my mouth shut if the OP doesn't like weaves on girls, because of personal reasons.

But, what kind of reason is "Copying Oyinbo." As if oyinbos don't copy us. **Smh**

Conclusion: OP is clueless. JayBee come lock this thread. Thread over, ! lol
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MsPotato(f): 4:15am On Apr 23, 2011
I thought most African women wears weave?  shocked shocked shocked Espeacially those whom could really afford it. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nadanbata: 4:15am On Apr 23, 2011
@ ogugua88

I know everyone does it but I want natural babe o. If you dont let me see your real hair u no get ring on your finger.

And there are girls like this [b]"religous weavers". [/b]Half the time it looks stupidly horrible as well, smh.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

@ Mrs.Chima
No i pulled someones hair a bit to hard one night  wink cheesy cheesy

ewww dayum!  grin grin

Nadanbata:

I got love for them Natural Sexy Babe >>> Weave Sexy Babe. Even the oyinbo like it, you stand out from everyone else with their copy catting.
Weave is NOT the way to go! cool cool

@chima LOL, u on something girl.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by toyemz(f): 4:16am On Apr 23, 2011
@Nadanbata

what about wigs?
do you have any hang ups on that too?
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On Apr 23, 2011
Nadanbata:

@ Mrs.Chima
No i pulled someones hair a bit to hard one night  wink cheesy cheesy

That wasn't a weave that was a wig.  Weave are WEAVED in the real hair and therefore harder to pull if the chick had someone who KNEW what they were doing and not baby sister playing beautician.

Did the weave have a tag on it?  If so that a wig suga.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MsPotato(f): 4:18am On Apr 23, 2011
Like most of my African gf's wear weave cause they say they like having straight hair.

But to me they are best with their natural hair. But if they wanted to wear a weave why not? Its fashion. Thats a blessing to be a woman cause we get to change clothing style, shoes style, we get to colour our faces, our finger nails, make our hair. Its all so fun! I dont see any problem with it.  wink
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 23, 2011
wearing weave occasionally is eh, ok.

but all of the time?  undecided undecided
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by MsPotato(f): 4:21am On Apr 23, 2011
Like why must we be so boring like thos men whom only is limited to weart slacks and jeans (unless if he is scottish, perhaps he get option to wear skirt  tongue) and their hair is only one type or maybe 3 types. Like say he go to the barber and barber says so what type of hair today? Type A? Type B or Type C? And you guys go answer. . . Sheesh! What choices do I have?  undecided      grin   And your shirt na only two types. With Sleeve or no sleev? WIth color or no color? The only thing u get to choose is the colour of the shirt sef but if you choose pink, people go call u gay. . . Its sad really . . . cry cry cry
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Like why must we be so boring like thos men whom only is limited to weart slacks and jeans (unless if he is scottish, perhaps he get option to wear skirt  tongue) and their hair is only one type or maybe 3 types. Like say he go to the barber and barber says so what type of hair today? Type A? Type B or Type C? And you guys go answer. . . Sheesh! What choices do I have?  undecided      grin   And your shirt na only two types. With Sleeve or no sleev? WIth color or no color? The only thing u get to choose is the colour of the shirt sef but if you choose pink, people go call u gay. . . Its sad really . . . cry cry cry

ms. potato. take a nap hun grin grin
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Ystranger: 4:24am On Apr 23, 2011
ogugua88:

What if she can't go her own hair or has lost hair due to health reasons/complications, ie alopecia or chemotherapy treatment?

That is a different scenario. I just hate when people try to be fake.

As a matter of fact, I have a soft spot for cancer patients.
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by BABE3: 4:24am On Apr 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Like most of my African gf's wear weave cause they say they like having straight hair.

But to me they are best with their natural hair. But if they wanted to wear a weave why not? Its fashion. Thats a blessing to be a woman cause we get to change clothing style, shoes style, we get to colour our faces, our finger nails, make our hair. Its all so fun! I dont see any problem with it.  wink

That's why I wear weaves! It's super fun!  I work my natural hair alot too. But, I love weaves. I can do without them though. I'm not addicted. cheesy
Re: I Cant Marry Any Girl That Wears Weave by Ystranger: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2011
toyemz:

@Nadanbata

what about wigs?
do you have any hang ups on that too?

Its all the same thing.

Not being yourself is a huge turn off for conservatives like me and the OP!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But / 10 Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out / Can Girls Ever Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.