Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling (2658 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling by chidikus: 3:56am On Apr 23, 2011
WHAT ACTUALLY IS HAPPENING,it took me six months to make this research and up till now im still researching,whats this craze about lesbianism, and homosexuality,im scared of of having children,all girls online dis days are lesebians,is it for fun or is it just the new trend in life, it started like a game till i went deep into it,im base in lagos here,well i begged my married cousin to assist me in conducting the research, w can girls ohh holy girls be exposing them selves online,i have to stop my useless project when i ran nto a small girl of 24 yrs dat said she is a lesebian,well my cousin played along with her and when she came , what a beauty,entering the house , she jumped on my cousin ,men, im feeling sick, marriage God help us,married ladies have come ,but afta coming we counsel them and they o and post useless comments on my face book walls , we block them,ohh my write up might be incoherent but pls the bottom line is Parents be careful of the kind of friends your daugter make and pls i would advise parents , this days the world has gone digita and the best way of monitoringn your kids is also going disgital.

Parents yeah create funky face book accounts,yeah dats what my dad is doing , till he stopped , add ur kids as friends, yeah kids are easier to follow and they are free whn they are talking with starangers,always know when ur kids are online ,then caht with them.

With this high lesebian stuff dont know shld parents encourage dr children to have more male frnds dats not the solution,im scared ohhhh, cos what i saw online is horrible,lesebanism is every where,out there, they mit look innocent but dangerous ,looks like a cult now an inthing that if u dont belong ur not yet it,its like the craze of the blackberry stuff among he girls, .

i dont know wat else to write cos im scared of wat i saw and the fver is still killing me the shock of wat i saw on cam of little girls doing cam sex,peoples daughter ,oh GOD HELP US

Mothers ,fathers help us and put an end to this , it beging with us , lesebanism is not a hereditary trait,it is not an abnormality,rather it is a peer grop pressure thing , i want to belong stuff,girls learn to say No when touched,
Re: Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling by Vindy: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ur vry rit, its evrywhere here in phc.
Re: Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling by chidikus: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
according to a female friend im just asking now says its inborn in them but depends on w they manage it so i was telling her if it is inborn in them ,then homosexuality is also inborn in us , just all ladies be carefl,hap easter all
Re: Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling by horny4u(f): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2011
Man's work is only with himself before turning your nose down remember you are not a judge so why not mind your business and use your energy to work on the reason where u are still on earth not in heaven your own weakness I mean. Your holier than though atitude will not clean u only working on you will. Oshi o da le pako.please stop hunting for sinners work on your own sins and you will inspire others.
Re: Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling by stnonymus(m): 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
One way to increase your daughters chances of becoming a lesbian is to send her to an all girls school. That's where the mega recruiting begins.
Re: Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling by InkedNerd(f): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2011
@topic: Vhis ia all a load of crap. Homosexuality anf lesbianism has always existed. Just because they aren't prancing around waving they gay flag doesn't mean that this is something that just started. Many gays, lesbians, bisexuals,etc. often times live their lives in selence due to retribution within African culture.

st_nonymus:

One way to increase your daughters chances of becoming a lesbian is to send her to an all girls school. That's where the mega recruiting begins.

Despite what some people may think, that is a HUGE misconception.

horny4u:

Man's work is only with himself before turning your nose down remember you are not a judge so why not mind your business and use your energy to work on the reason where u are still on earth not in heaven your own weakness I mean. Your holier than though atitude will not clean u only working on you will. Oshi o da le pako.please stop hunting for sinners work on your own sins and you will inspire others.

co-sign on that one.
Re: Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling by pleep(m): 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
They tried to get my sister into this stuff when she stayed in an all girls hostel in Nigeria. I fucking hate l[i]e[/i]sbians, i wish they would just keep that stuff in their own communities and not mess up other people families.

They basically turn straight women into bis[i]e[/i]xuals. Nigeria's morals are just falling apart it makes me sick.

(1) (Reply)

23 Year-old Man Weds White Granny In Lagos | See Photo / Urgent Pls!!! I Need An Affordable Creche / Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.