Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? (8412 Views)

Yoruba Dark Skinned Men thread ❤ / Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Ladies Am I The Only Obsessed With Dark Skinned Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Lacrissa: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2011
I've heard most females say they prefer them (guys) tall, dark and handsome. Why the dark emphasis? What's wrong with light skinned guys? Opinions welcomed smiley
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by BABE3: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2011
Were is this fact/believe coming from again? There's nothing wrong with light skinned guyz. I like them equally. smiley
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Lacrissa: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

Were is this fact/believe coming from again? There's nothing wrong with light skinned guyz. I like them equally. smiley

Oh I thought most women prefer them dark?
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2011
That will explain all the Hating ave been getting recently. hmmmmm na to go bleach myself black,if such a thing is possible cry
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Dyt(f): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ teheheeheehe
rili its choices
i go wit any
bt neva dated an albino tho
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2011
^^that makes the two of us. wink
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2011
pc guru:

That will explain all the Hating ave been getting recently. hmmmmm na to go bleach myself black,if such a thing is possible cry
hahahahaha

@topic, tall dark and handsome is just a term. a lot of people call certain white men tall, dark (i guess, meaning tan), and handsome. what can lead you to say that only dark skin men are preferred? are light skin men also not getting married.
kinda a daft thread  undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Dyt(f): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2011
2 of us?
U albino?
*Flies off*
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by InkedNerd(f): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2011
There's nothin' wrong with light skinned men. I quite fond of both grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2011
OH shocked @dyt u are not serious jare so u were referring to me as an albino.at all am just light skinned.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Katy86(f): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2011
I prefer light skinned men.
I do not like dark man .
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Dyt(f): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2011
Tot u confirmed u one
enwz d colour doesnt rili mean a thing 2 me sha
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2011
cry this is so touching you mean i have a place here, as a light skinned person. though i kinda wished i was black i'd look more Gangsta cool
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Lacrissa: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

hahahahaha

@topic, tall dark and handsome is just a term. a lot of people call certain white men tall, dark (i guess, meaning tan), and handsome. what can lead you to say that only dark skin men are preferred? are light skin men also not getting married.

Hey miss, what is daft about the thread? undecided And who was talking about light skinned men not getting married? Maybe you are on something or so, pls read what I wrote again or simply take a bow and leave my daft thread!

Inked_Nerd:

There's nothin' wrong with light skinned men. I quite fond of both grin

Thanks jo for a better answer. I like both too just was wondering when women term dark skinned men and wonder why at times

Dyt:

^^ teheheeheehe
rili its choices
i go wit any
bt neva dated an albino tho

cheesy wasn't talking of albino though, just regular light skinned guys.

pc guru:

Maybe you are ugly as well grin Just kidding here before you bite my head.

Katy86:

I prefer light skinned men.
I do not like dark man .

That's nice
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Dyt(f): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2011
M sure if u black den u wld prolly lk lyk a monkey,nt sayin blacks r monkeys bt colours add 2 ur beauty
y do u think sm black bleaches dere skin.bt i can say dark skin s still d very best
i m choc n lovin every of it
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2011
Maybe you are ugly as well Grin Just kidding here before you bite my head.

Why shud i do that? you might be right,am not the type that checks mirror and stuff like that.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Dyt(f): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2011
Young lacrisa
albino wz jst an example
duh!
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2011
the point i was trying to make is aren't light skinned guys getting married? aren't women/black women dating them? doesn't that mean that people do like them? so whats the need for the dumb question?
if there was something that came out and said that 70% of light skinned men are single or unmarried, then we'll have a problem. you act like because some people you know may prefer dark men everyone does.
the thread remains daft.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2011
@ topic

none that i know of.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by dbigrod(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
THE AMAKA:

hahahahaha

Thanks for this very intelligent reply. If a white girl uses the phrase `tall,dark and handsome`, that word `dark` refers to tan but our naija babes copy what they dont know. i agree that this thread is kind daft.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by MsPotato(f): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2011
I am not in favour of light skin men no because I hat them but because i dont feel any physical and emotional attraction for them. As for Dark skin men, OMG! That one will make me Hot. Confirm!
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
What about them? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2011
They are just not my thing.
but who knows who I will fall in love with.
As long as it's not another woman, anything
is possible  cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
Light skinned men are sexy.
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by r231(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^^nope
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by MrsChima(f): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2011
LMAO!

Stop hating! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by r231(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2011
it seems like you guys have something against us DARK SKINNED brothers grin grin

at least i am lighter dan my black leather jacket grin grin
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by MrsChima(f): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2011
There is nothing wrong with dark skinned brothers to me. Depending on the how "light" the brother is I don't see them any different then the dark skinned brothers.

I prefer well melanin glazed meat. wink tongue
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by mazamaza: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2011
d bigrod:

Thanks for this very intelligent reply. If a white girl uses the phrase `tall,dark and handsome`, that word `dark` refers to tan but our naija babes copy what they dont know. i agree that this thread is kind daft.

[I would normally think that the 'dark' means 'confidence and in a way, mysterious',  not necessarily dark-skinned,  Although it is true that most girls like dark skinned guys because they tend to subconconsciously perceive light-skinned guys as a bit weak - not that this is true,  but the darker, the more rugged.][/quote]
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by BloodShed1: 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2011
Apparently light-skinned men are seen as feminine compared to the ultra-dark, muscular Djimon Hounsou "geeev mee dee diamond"-type speaking broddas.

Just like some see dark-skinned women as more masculine than light-skinned women.

I don't know
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Woke4all(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
*clicks tongue*
Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men? by Goldieluks: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
Light skinned men is a no no.
i like em chocolate skin or a lil bit on the dark side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. / Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.