Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. (4162 Views)

Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / The Nigeria Black Woman And Tears! / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by djeezy(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2011
The two dangerous weapons in the world other than nuclear bombs. (a) A girl's smile and (b) A girl's tear. both can make a man to do anything!!!
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by Dyt(f): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2011
Only 2 d men dat knows wat dose means

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by sweeti14(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2011
True. . . .
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by BloodShed1: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
@OP

LMAO Maybe you but not me.

If anyone smiles at me then I know something's up, and cry as much as you want and I'll just laugh at you.
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by Goldieluks: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

@OP

If anyone smiles at me then I know something's up, and cry as much as you want and I'll just laugh at you.
grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry

how heartless!
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by BloodShed1: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry

how heartless!

That's what happens. Try and manipulate and you'll come out worse. Simple.
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by Goldieluks: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

That's what happens. Try and manipulate and you'll come out worse. Simple.

your perspective of life?
ok.
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by BloodShed1: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

your perspective of life?
ok.

Am I lying?
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by Goldieluks: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Am I lying?

You are wrong,
but each to their own.
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by BloodShed1: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are wrong,

Go on, I'd like to hear this,
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by andy1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2011
Blood_Shed:

@OP

lmfao, dat was wicked!!!! ***ur definately my MAN of d YEAR, U deserve an AWARD, hahahahaha
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by harakiri(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2011
Any man who falls at the sight of a woman's smile and tears is a bonafide weakling! Its such men that get into big trouble or put others in trouble all because a woman cried! Such men would disown their own family members/close friends all because the lady doesn't "like" them. So many men have died, are in prison or living woefully frustrating lives all because a woman shed tears. I've seen women who can start shedding sorrowful tears at the drop of a pin. An ex gf of mine played a prank on me years ago by bursting into uncontrolable sad weeping for half an hr, i was totally destabilized not knowing what went wrong and in the end,she started laughing at my pitiful state. I've seen several women shed heart moving tears to garner sympathy 4 the evil they did e.g bringing another man's child into the marriage. I know someone who spent 4 long years in prison all because a woman cried while giving false statement at the police station. Any man who falls for the smile or tears of a woman without crossing checking the facts is a FOOL! ! !
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by BloodShed1: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2011
^^That's most men for you.^^

Men's greatest weaknesses are their chivalry, and their desire for poon. Why I've never been in a relationship in my 20+ years of existence and why I never want to get married or have kids. I'll never compromise my own freedom and space over some biatch.
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
true.

some men become fo0ls when they see a smile or tear from a lady
they check for.
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by Brite02(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
It's rather unfortunate many men fall for this. Whether be it real or fake men fall for this grin i guess when u loff a woman she begins to toil with your heart with their tricks grin cool
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by andy1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2011
harakiri:

Any man who falls at the sight of a woman's smile and tears is a bonafide weakling! Its such men that get into big trouble or put others in trouble all because a woman cried! Such men would disown their own family members/close friends all because the lady doesn't "like" them. So many men have died, are in prison or living woefully frustrating lives all because a woman shed tears. I've seen women who can start shedding sorrowful tears at the drop of a pin. An ex gf of mine played a prank on me years ago by bursting into uncontrolable sad weeping for half an hr, i was totally destabilized not knowing what went wrong and in the end,she started laughing at my pitiful state. I've seen several women shed heart moving tears to garner sympathy 4 the evil they did e.g bringing another man's child into the marriage. I know someone who spent 4 long years in prison all because a woman cried while giving false statement at the police station. Any man who falls for the smile or tears of a woman without crossing checking the facts is a FOOL! ! !
well said bro.
Re: A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. by iice(f): 4:21am On Apr 25, 2011
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Wanna Date These Girls Without Make Up? / Grandmother gets pregnant for Her Grandson / Top10 Cute Nairaland I Will Like To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.