Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) (13073 Views)

Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Certificate / Please I Need Assistance On Chinese Visa / Buzz Me If You Need Any Travel Info Or Assistance To The Uae - Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by naijaspeak(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
I want to apply for admission to the university of Qatar. The university requires attestation letter for the course I want to study. They require attestion letter from 2 bodies in my country of residence which I have listed below.
In view of the above, I need some assistance to get my certificate attested ( notarized ) with the following body so that I can secure admission.

( 1 ) FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OR MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

(2 ) ANY EMBASSY OF THE AGCC COUNTRIES THAT IS IN NIGERIA (  SUCH AS SAUDI ARABIA EMBASSY, ETC )

( AGCC STANDS FOR ARAB COOPERATION COUNCIL )
[b][/b]
If you have done attestation for foreign studies before, please let me the requirement or procedure and how much the cost will be including your personal charges for running the services.
thanks
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by anfanio: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
Take your original certificates/transcripts with copies to the mentioned offices above and get a designated staff to sign the copies, each as a true copy of the original, that is what attestation is.

"I hereby certify that this is a true copy of the original certificate/transcript" ------------ signed/dated with a stamp and seal if available.

This note and signature will be on the copy or preferably, the copy will be attached to a letter with the Ministry or Embassy letterhead addressed to the university.
Good luck.
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by naijaspeak(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2011
Anfanio,

Thank you so much  for your nice and simple suggestion. I will look for a time that I am free from office engagements to rush down to Lagos to do all the necessary processing.
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by MolBio: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2011
According to your post, you were asked to get attestation from The Fed Ministry of Education or Foreign Affairs
Without prejudice to the suggestion you received, I doubt attestation would be valid if done by a university official
You will need to take your doc to the Fed ministry of Education in Abuja
I did it, so I think I know
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by Nobody: 7:20am On May 05, 2013
@Naijaspeak, I hope you got your certificate attested. I am in the same shoe now and your response on how you eventually did it will be appreciated.
Is there anyone here with useful information on certificate attestation for Qatar and UAE?
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by naijaspeak(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2013
I have not gone to Abuja to attest my document because I am still working to raise the required money for my studies/foreign trip. But if you want to do yours go to Abuja with your certificates/transcripts including the money for processing. The Ministry of foreign affairs, Ministry of Education and most embassies can easily be located if you ask people or you use the internet ( google search ) I do not know the charges for processing.

You have to go early in the morning so that you can be attended to on time. if your want quick attention you may have to tip the officials with some money ( bribe ) This is to avoid delaying the processing and keeping you in Abuja much longer than necessary.

Best of luck.
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by rotciv2011(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2013
Guys still on the attestation. I urgently need to get my certificate attested too. I don't know if you guys have done yours @naijaspeak and @naijamark. Please I also want to know if someone can do it on my behalf as my schedule here in Lagos is very tight at the moment. Many thanks for your responses.
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by Drpak: 3:50pm On May 11, 2013
@rotciv2011, u can easily send it 2 someone 2 help you with it. i send mine down 2 naija back for the attestations and i got it back this week and planning on how to go to the nearest nigeria embassy. thanks
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by rotciv2011(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2013
Dr pak: @rotciv2011, u can easily send it 2 someone 2 help you with it. i send mine down 2 naija back for the attestations and i got it back this week and planning on how to go to the nearest nigeria embassy. thanks
Thanks boss. How long did it take you to get yours? and how much did it cost? Many thanks again sir.
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by mobodunrin: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Please I wish to authenticate my transcript at the ministry of education in Abuja. Bearing in mind that transcripts are not given by hand in many Tertiary institution, Can anyone provide me with the details of the office where the transcript will be addressed? What other procedures do I follow? I need an urgent response please.
Re: I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize ) by justwise(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2013

(1)

Aero Airline Keeps Passengers Stranded In Abuja / PLS Where To Get Transport To Badagry In Lagos / Isa Muazu Finally Deported From U.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.