Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (29329 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by kok(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
whiteroses:

[color=#000099][b]
thank God for best friends shes everything i have i'd give her random hugs she thinks i'm wierd but no one understands lol

Elaborate for better understanding plz!
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by whiteroses(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
kok:

Elaborate for better understanding plz!
eri gbeborun when guys sense intimacy between girls they start imagining things lol
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by seoxpert(m): 1:10am On Oct 12, 2015
dablessed:

Motee,

In my opinion, if a man is truely in love with me, or better still - madly in love with me, he wont sleep with me before marrying me.
So if they are not inlove with you, they will sleep with you before you get married to the ones who are madly inlove with you? Pls explain, I am not that intelligent and you got me confused.

Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2015
dablessed:

Motee,

In my opinion, if a man is truely in love with me, or better still - madly in love with me, he wont sleep with me before marrying me.
my dear this your opinion here ^ is a fat lie only a guy can answer that. the answer is that most men who truly and are madly in love with you will love to make love to you but would want it to be mutual not because they pressurized you into doing it while very few will just wait (maybe fkin other girls by the side) until the wedding night or whatever, when a man is crazy in love he wants to be with the girl most the time.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by michaelolushola: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
gina34:
How will you know that your guy or girl loves you?

I mean how you will know that your boyfriend or girlfriend is in love with you? What are the things that will make you understand that he or she loves you?

He/she has to show it. Its the little things, calling the other partner by he/she's pet name, sending text messages to check up on each other. Just find a partner you love and give it your all. You can find quality partners for marriage on LostRib.com here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by adajoe555: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
By looking into his or her eyes
grin
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by LordKO(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Love neither drains nor causes intentional pains. Therefore, anyone in your life that causes you retrogression and intentional pains doesn't love you. Such a person can only pretend that s/he love you either because of what she gains from you or because she has not seen a better option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2023
I will know from his actions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi / 1000 Intimate And Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.