Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,892 members, 7,806,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages (4028 Views)

Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / Lovely Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2011
I DONT KNOW HOW POSSIBLE IT IS BUT AFTER RECEIVING A PHONE CALL ON EITHER MY MTN OR AIRTEL LINES I GET A TEXT MESSAGE FROM AN UNKNON SOURCE THAT HE KNOWS WHAT I JUST DISCUSSED ALSO CLAIMING TO HAVE MY TEXT MESSAGES ALSO.

THIS IS SCARY PLZ HELP ME. WHAT DO I DO. HAVE CALLED MTN AND AIRTEL THEY SAY ITS NOT POSSIBLE
Re: Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages by swisscash(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2011
Itz either someone u know. By the way,is it hard 4 u 2 change ur sim. Ur choice
Re: Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages by ceejay80s(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2011
Probably ur calls are diverted,guy Change ur sim it wont kill u
Re: Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
what if i cant change my sim. is there any other way out coz i already tried the code ##61# and **61*GSM Num# . this they say is for dectivation and activation respectively. These dint work plz tell me of anyother code u know.
am grateful
Re: Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages by manmustwac(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2011
experienced a similar problem once but that was a long time ago. I called a female friend that i was supposed to meet i thought she had answered my call when i was hearing her and friends talking in the background but it turned out that she had not.
Re: Help! Someone Is Hearing My Phone Calls And Receiving My Text Messages by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2011
plz help me

(1) (Reply)

Phones That Will Never Support Whatsapp At The End Of 2016 And The Solution / Avoid Sim Blockage, Link Your NIN To Your Mobile Number Now All Networks Here / Cost Of Changing Bold 2 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.