Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. (17435 Views)

Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? / The Best Season Film You Have Watched / Top Season Movies To Watch This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by player007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2011
I realy love watchn season movies, thats when i want to relax.nd my favr8s are.
1 Prison break (the craziest guy after micheal is t bag)
2 Lost (even though i ws lost the entire tym,i stil lyk it)
3 One tree hill
4 Gossip girl (@ first i dnt lyk chuck bass,cz i thought he ws vry arognt,who do u think is d sexiest among the girls? 4 me i think venesa is)
5 Tudors (natalie domer realy is sexy)
6 Spatarcus (hmmmm no comment)
7 Kyle xy
8 Kill point
9 Heroes
10 Merlin
11 Seeker
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
The Wire
Tudors
Prison break (loved watching tbag)
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Azedplus(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2011
my very best is 24 HOURS (season 1 to 8 ) i'd wished it continues.am watching flashpoint but the season 1 and 2 i got has just btw 5 to 7 episodes each.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by tobbyhot: 8:46am On Apr 25, 2011
we are talking about movies or TV shows because I may guess couple of there are TV shows not movies so please clarify.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by rabbiyag(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
I always want to watch "The Nimo", The Harry Potter movies,
I also like to watch the Heroes, So, Keep sharing more fun and information regarding this,
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by iice(f): 4:31am On Apr 29, 2011
Irritating.  They are called Series.  Not Serials, not season/seasonal Movies (which refer to movies at christmas time/summer time/oscar period) but TV SERIES.

And i watch alot, like majority.  But anything on/by HBO gets my vote
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by obinna5000(m): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2011
iice:

Irritating.  They are called Series.  Not Serials, not season/seasonal Movies (which refer to movies at christmas time/summer time/oscar period) but TV SERIES.

And i watch alot, like majority.  But anything on/by HBO gets my vote

@iice
Thanks for clearing things up. wink I don taya to dey explain. Seasonal movies don become common Nigerian term for TV series. cheesy

@topic
Saturday Night Live
House
The Wire
30 Rock
Psych
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by iice(f): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2011
I tried jare. I ignored it for about a year but e don the too much. Coloring the world i love. Seasonal movies indeed. Just like how 'fetish' don become naija term for lawd knows what. . .

Abeg no taya ooo.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Mynd44: 9:32pm On May 04, 2011
My seasonal movie is Heroes and my best movie is Pirates Of The Carribean
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by player007(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2011
@tobyhot am tkn abt movie series,lyk prison brk nd,
@rabbiya u mean u hvnt cn heroes?hmmmm u realy are misn out.
@iice tnx
@obinna thank u vry much oh!
@Mynd hv u cn prison brk nd heroes? They are realy nyc.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by roxie: 8:16am On May 09, 2011
cheesy My seasonal movie is Water For Elephants.So I think One must go for watch Water For Elephants.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Vieira(m): 6:01pm On May 09, 2011
player_007:

@tobyhot am tkn abt movie series,lyk prison brk nd,
@rabbiya u mean u hvnt cn heroes?hmmmm u realy are misn out.
@iice tnx
@obinna thank u vry much oh!
@Mynd hv u cn prison brk nd heroes? They are realy nyc.

sheesh, why do you type in such shorthand? you no get keyboard?
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by MMM2(m): 3:52pm On May 10, 2011
my best re
1. Gossip girls: and my man dere is chuck bass.
2. Prison break: my man dere is t bag.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by kyne: 9:57am On May 19, 2011
harry potter movies and X-Men movies,
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Jayboy124: 4:58am On May 29, 2011
Friends, Big Bang Theory, Prison Break, One Three Hill

Different Strokes and Good Times (usually watched as a kid)
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Jayboy124: 5:00am On May 29, 2011
I usually ask a girl for her best movie and she goes Legend of the Seeker and I say what about Series and she says Titanic. Wetin man go do?
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by obinna5000(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2011
Jayboy124:

I usually ask a girl for her best movie and she goes Legend of the Seeker and I say what about Series and she says Titanic. Wetin man go do?

@Jayboy124
Awkward. cheesy grin
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Jayboy124: 6:16am On May 29, 2011
Usually just correct them. It's something most people use without knowing it's the wrong term.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by obinna5000(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2011
@Jayboy124
Most Nigerians still call TV series 'season movies'. I even got tired of explaning the difference to some of my friends. cheesy
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Jayboy124: 7:25am On May 29, 2011
Just keep trying. I make some mistakes myself. Most notable, saying 'change' instead of 'balance'.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Vieira(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2011
Jayboy124:

Just keep trying. I make some mistakes myself. Most notable, saying 'change' instead of 'balance'.

How is that a mistake?
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Jayboy124: 11:51am On May 29, 2011
@Vieira - The right English word is balance. That's why.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Vieira(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2011
Jayboy124:

@Vieira - The right English word is balance. That's why.
Wrong.
Change is correct, while balance can be used it is not the preferred word.
Anyone who tells you that change is wrong has misled you.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by enomakos(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2011
(kiefer sutherland)jack bauer is my man any day
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
[size=14pt]24[/size]. . . all the way
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Emmyk(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2011
Alias season 1 to 5
Lost season 1 to 4
The Event season 1.
Kyle XY season 1&2.
I added the seasons because that's so far I've gone in each.
, In 'Alias', I love the science fiction, the techs.
, In Lost, I love the flashback,mysterious island and time-travel thing.
In The Event, I love the President, Agent Lee, Dios mio, I feel like giving Sophia one shot in the head! I'm anxious to see Season 2.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by enomakos(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2011
i hear the events had been cancel
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by odunjoy1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
smallville
one tree hill
vampire's diary
heroes
merlin
ju mong
iron king
iron empress
city hunter
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by Odunharry(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2012
legend of d seeker,smallville,avatar,game of thrones,kyle xy.
Re: Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. by bobbito: 4:11am On Apr 15, 2012
I have watched about 95% of all the TV shows/ Series listed here in this thread, but of them all 24 remains the best. It is a film that you wouldn't like to sleep when watching it and you would love to follow every words and scene in it. Spartacus is also good with wonderful story line, but it is meant for the matured minds. The walking dead is also powerful and i can't wait for season 3 to be out. Other nice ones include, heroes, game of thrones, Pillars of the earth (but very short story line), Avatar, V, e.t.c. The list goes on and on and i believe everyone has their choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Your Gotv Surname With Just Your IUC Number Only / Which Nigerian Book Would You Want Adapted Into A Movie? / BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.