Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation (3180 Views)

Unlimited Mb On Airtel / The New samsung Solar Powered Mini Laptop, Upto 15hrs Battery Life For 70k / 1000mb Airtel For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
Contact me on 0813-7756154 and get connected immediately on AIRTEL 24hrs Superb browsing and fast downloads. This is a limited offer, doing this for Easter period.

What you need:
1.Airtel simcard
2.N0.00 balance
and finally activation fee

Browse free on AIRTEL, No monthly subscription, NO tunneling software's like Your-freedom or Privoxy etc. Just connect your Airtel sim and browse direct. Although I have IWP settings for MTN & Etisalat but too many traffic are on MTN making those softwares a bit slow and fast at night but I recommend Airtel.

Question: How is it done?

Answer: I program Airtel sims to browse free How long does it last? I have been using mine for 2 Months some say it has worked for them since January this year. But personally its been 2 months so far.

Question: How fast is it?

Answer: Its Superb! Especially when on Airtel 3G

Question: How much do I charge for this?

Answer: Its N1500.00 trust me its worth the amount, here in Abuja people do it for N10,000.00 whether it works or not but I don't do such I believe in making this affordable and fair.

Requirement
You provide me with your Airtel sim number, I will activate it for free browsing and then send you instructions you must follow once done you are you are set to browse with no limitations!

Question: How long would it last

Answer: Personally I have been using mine for 2months May 1st will make it 3 months!, other people that have been using this before me claim last year November till date. But I speak for myself not others. I promise you will browse till your are tired!

Method of Payment:
I receive payment via Bank Deposit or MTN recharge card

I will activate your sim for unlimited browsing, for further details call dont flash because I will not bother calling back.

Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by felix55(m): 3:07am On Apr 24, 2011
mail me ur stuff abeg at obinacom@gmail.com
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by kingsleyp: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2011
U can equally browse free wit MTN for 9month with the powerful south africa secret. Look down
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2011
felix55:

mail me your stuff abeg at obinacom@gmail.com

check your mail for details
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by Mcleo007(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2011
@op, are u giving it out free or we still have to pay?
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2011
Mcleo007:

@op, are u giving it out free or we still have to pay?

You pay for sim activation,once activated you are good togo.
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by paj4love: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2011
i need it ,how will i go about it
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2011
Text me your airtel number with mtn airtime of N1000 t0 0813-7756154 for activation, once your sim is activated just connect modem and you are done!

Note: I will end this offer on 26/4/2011 12.00AM
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by Mcleo007(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2011
Are u an airtel staff?

1 Like

Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2011
Mcleo007:

Are u an airtel staff?

I will just answer this your question only YES. but I can not answer any further questions, I do not want to disclose any further information that will get me into trouble.
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2011
Happy Easter Everyone cool
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by kingsleyp: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
Happy Easter My brother
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2011
are u for real? Any body here used this ? did it work ?
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by Shalomcapa(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
i think i know this Guy, sounds so much like one hapuru promise i've had dealings with in the past,. brothers and sisters on nairaland do not be deceived by this thrash, there's no amount that'll enable you surf for free for eternity, even if fellow nldrs testify to it that it works fine, he still the same individual with multiple usernames,
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
Shalomcapa:

i think i know this Guy, sounds so much like one hapuru promise i've had dealings with in the past,. brothers and sisters on nairaland do not be deceived by this thrash, there's no amount that'll enable you surf for free for eternity, even if fellow nldrs testify to it that it works fine, he still the same individual with multiple usernames,

Thank you very much , i nearly fell for him, but i remembered if is too good to be true its not true,
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2011
beebee2000:

Thank you very much , i nearly fell for him, but i remembered if is too good to be true its not true,

You fell for what? You called and asked questions and I gave you answers the truth. whats else do you want to hear lies?

I thank you all for your comments and I will not use abusive words like you did, I will still remain my calm its not a must. I am doing this for those who are interested that deserves it not negative minded people.

Its okay to think it is fake due to what people have done in this forum I don't blame you, I have received *c calls. Why use several ID's? I use my real name and phone number.

[center]IT IS NOT A MUST AND THIS IS FOR ONLY PEOPLE THAT DESERVE IT, THIS WILL STOP ON 26/4/2011 12.00AM! SO IF YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO ENJOY THIS SERVICE I SUGGEST YOU KEEP MUTE[/center]
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by hannie: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
Shalomcapa:

@Bankole_O

can u pls refute this ?

what led to ur changing ur username from INFOSEYE?
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
DO NOT CALL AND ASK STUP*D QUESTIONS! DONT BOTHER CALLING IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED! KEEP OFF!!!
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2011
hannie:

@Bankole_O

can u pls refute this ?

what led to your changing your username from INFOSEYE?

The Spambot on NL mistakenly marked my post as spamming, ever since I have written to Seun to recover my ID till date no response. Dig more of my post and threads in NL to know more about me. That's an assignment from me to you tongue
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2011
THREAD REOPENED

Please for those who I have programmed your sims, Please come back and drop your comments for other people to see this is not fake.
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by honsule(m): 6:08am On Apr 29, 2011
JUST PASSING. . . . .Na so this parol be abi?
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by yahoo2(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2011
After 6 days, how many testimonies do we have here? wow so many! lol.
Mr Bankole, people don wise up!
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by xtremeidea(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2011
INFOSEYE AT IT AGAIN!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2011
honsule:

JUST PASSING. . . . .Na so this parol be abi?

oh boy its not easy o! grin Just dey rake in Naira daily shocked
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by hannie: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2011
xtremeidea:

INFOSEYE AT IT AGAIN!!! grin grin grin grin grin

stop bad-mouthing him angry
Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by BankoleO1: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2011
hannie:

stop bad-mouthing him angry

Dont bother yourself jare they are the worst one's that do crazy things offline to people. Just dey flex with Airtel unlimited Programmed SIM grin

Re: Surf The Web On Airtel For Life For N1000 Activation by bigfat05: 4:49am On May 02, 2011
iwp 3.2.1 50mb data plan ----> trial b4 buy account
iwp 3.2.1 8gb -----> N900
iwp 3.2.1 18gb---------> 1500

go to my link below configure 50mb trial account using iwp 3.2.1 om bigfat on 08023682532.

CHEERS

(1) (Reply)

USA Used HP Pavilion Dv6 Core I3 For Sale. / 20% off now Get this Educational Tabs for your children at very cheap price / Open Box new Samsung Galaxy S8+, wholesale also available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.