Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case (37442 Views)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by lalasticlala(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2021
Here is an update on the case of Hiny Umoren who went missing during a job interview. Two suspects have been arrested according to the police.

Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG - "@PoliceNG Anti-Kidnapping Squad of Akwa (born State Command is already investigating this case. As a matter of fact, two suspects have been arrested. Further updates will be provided as the investigation progresses."

Recall that Hiny Humoren's friend, Umoh Uduak had cried out over the whereabouts of her friend, HinyHumoren, who is still missing after she went for a job interview. She was reportedly kidnapped.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by qualityovenbake(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2021
I pray and hope she is found alive and healthy.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On May 01, 2021
I sincerely hope she is alive.

Been following this up like presidential elections. Though I am afraid for her, considering the ediot put out a statement that he didn’t see her and he is still denying. He was obviously trying to clean all evidences that might point to him. Such denial and desperation to prove innocence can make someone take out the major evidence, which in this case is a HUMAN BEING.

If NPF doesn’t handle him well, he should die by some mysterious means before the month runs out. Street should take over. All his victims who accurately identified him, his MO, phone number(s), car and even his house in a remote village, can’t be wrong.

How do you make it your life ambition to lure unsuspecting female jobseekers to a place, rape and rob them. Sounds like psychopath.

Pic 1: His FB statement.
Pic 2: The slaughterhouse.

28 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:44pm On May 01, 2021
Please let it be good news. INI, be strong..help is coming

3 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Kriss216: 2:45pm On May 01, 2021
The case may die a natural death now NPF is involved.

Police for allow Good Citizens of Nigeria to continue the search for this lady.

4 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2021
Same guy, different victim

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by slawormiir: 2:48pm On May 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Grab my weed while I wait for the outcome...
Our baby girls nor dey safe again...na wa...

Na because of all these nonsense make me nor allow one of my little sister travel go write jamb by herself in 2019.....I have to travel with her from Benin city...to auchi....we still reach auchi..then we enter bike again go one village for inside the auchi...

A real niggarrr can not bear the pain of losing any of her sister
Auraby:
Hmm but you can shag other nigga's sisters
This is not about shagging o....na her safety we dey talk about so..it was one ugbogbo village in igarra...you have to enter a bike from auchi

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by melaniaup: 2:48pm On May 01, 2021
Kudos

Idiots taking advantage of their fellow survival human especially in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Bedrooomsecret: 2:48pm On May 01, 2021
May God rescue her

6 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by DDDEnterprises: 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
Hmm! I really hope and pray she's still well. E go pain me oo if we later hear she's dead.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by ChiefAfonja: 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
Tinubu
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Iruobean(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by PCG001: 2:50pm On May 01, 2021
we ѕнoυld вe careғυl and ѕмarт тнeѕe dayѕ
ιғ yoυ can'т мeeт ιn a pυвlιc place or on тнe ѕтreeт тнen cυт тнe appoιnтмenт oғғ
don'т agree тo мeeт anyвody ιn тнeιr нoυѕe or prιvaтe place aт all
υnleѕѕ yoυ're ιnтo rυnѕ вυѕιneѕѕ

11 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by tayooluwole: 2:51pm On May 01, 2021
Aswear down, our leaders are not as bad as the current crop of youths we have this days,,,they work on a separate lane with conscience and can do anything for money. Na so about three youths go they baff in the busy center of Ibadan some days ago. Stylishly, they are normalizing rituals and we the public too are amplifying this by shouting cut soap for me all about. I think they are just starting this trend in about few years back and i am sure the consequence is warming up and in about few years to come, it will be clear that most youths will be empty, useless, becomes slowpoke and stuck in between heaven and earth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by MidaserveNG: 2:51pm On May 01, 2021
Security and YOU
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 01, 2021
Where is she?
They better start talking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by blinking001(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2021
Following
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by spiceadole: 2:53pm On May 01, 2021
STOP MEETING STRANGERS, ESPECIALLY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA..
They say NO.They will start defending rubbish and stupidity.
I keep saying it..for one encounter from social media that ended well,there are so many with bitter experiences.
Even replying chats from strangers is risky..But they won't listen.
For her mind, he will give her a job, probably marry her. Lol.

Just as they watch in Nollywood movies.

Her eyes don open now.

8 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by nairalee(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2021
Nnn
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Enculer: 2:54pm On May 01, 2021
Job Interview where?
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by PAWG(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 01, 2021
I just hope she gets back to her family safe

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Twoclans(f): 2:56pm On May 01, 2021
My heart skipped immediately I saw this thread ,since this news broke out its been a roller coaster of emotions for me.

I just can't imagine how her family and close friends are feeling.

11 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by dalass(f): 2:56pm On May 01, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
Tinubu

Find am for Yaba left grin
Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by Heineken(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2021
By God's grace nothing will happen to this girl.. Wicked people full this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case by PAWG(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account / Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.