Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin (1965 Views)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) / Nigerian White Boy Speaking Pidgin English - Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by KnowAll(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2011
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by Rhino5dm: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2011
Aloora!

come stai? tutti bene?

i o bene cheesy

questa carne molto dolce. tongue

possibili, sta sera fachiamo altro festa in citta la lagos. molto ragazzi.

i o piace sesso tongue tongue tongue
Arrievudarci.
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by ektbear: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2011
Hehe smiley

I miss suya, badly lipsrsealed
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by Rhino5dm: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2011
^^^ Be careful of the type of Suya you eat in naija.

So many igbos are disguising themselves as Abokis and bringing in all sorts of combinations. e.g vultures, human parts and what have you.
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by ektbear: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2011
Haha

I only buy from genuine mallams grin
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by Jakumo(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^ Be careful of the type of Suya you eat in naija.
So many igbos are disguising themselves as Abokis and bringing in all sorts of combinations. e.g vultures, human parts and what have you.

So are you of the opinion that there might be something wrong with barbecued vulture meat ?  Please clarify the above statement.

While I can't boast of having met any practicing cannibals so far, some of my best friends are partial to a portion of sauteed fillet-of-vulture from time to time- for purely medicinal proposes, you understand, and well,  they might take exception to your invoking that delicacy in the same breath as "human parts".

Not to worry, I have been assured that a formal apology from you will suffice to let you slide, just this one time, with a warning to cease and desist from making "unguarded public comments" about the culinary preferences of seasoned connoisseus.
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by Rhino5dm: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2011
^^^ Bleep yourself. who are threatening??

Oya eat this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439233.0.html
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by KnowAll(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2011
I like the way the guys said " d tin sweet" they have become real Naijas, it is only in Nigeria "wey food dey sweet" everywhere else in the world it is delicious. grin
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by HighChief4(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2011
I wish our suya/food is exported to the world, just like chinese and italian foods. I miss suya so much
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by meine: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2011
and what is this doing in the politics section?
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by KnowAll(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2011
and what is this doing in the politics section

It is good to post it here, to break from the venom that has become the bane of this section since the Presidential election. At least celebrate what bounds us all Nigerians together, " Suya" and "Pidgin" even though Suya is hausa by origin,  it has more than anything else been accepted as a delicacy all over Nigeria.
Re: Italians Eating Suya@ Ikoyi Club And Speaking Pidgin by komando77(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
Jus make sure that the suya wasn't given to you by a cannibal named ystranger. Its liely top be human meat a.k.a anu mmadu.

(1) (Reply)

Details Of How Osama Bin Laden Was Found & Killed. / List The Cases Of Crime/corruption, Perpetrators And The Outcome By E.f.c.c / Nigeria, Chad & Niger Set To Launch Joint Military Operations Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.