Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women (30618 Views)

S£x Scandal: How Nigeria Football Star, Kelechi Iheanacho Impregnated Many Women / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2021
It is well known that male celebrities usually have several women frolicking around them. There is also a stereotype that they are never faithful to one woman.

However, Mavin Records signee, Divine Ikubor, aka Rema, maintains that he only wants to love one woman and not violate his energy.

In a series of tweets on his birthday on May 1, he wrote, “I just want to love one girl and move on. I don’t want to sleep around with too many girls, violating my energy and breeding disrespect because of sex.”

The 2019 Headies Next Rated Award winner also had some words for people who considered his music childish. He added, “(People say) his lyrics are childish. Yes, I am young. Let me grow. I am 20 years old. I barely write music. Let me have a collection of experiences.”

The singer also called on photographers to stop editing his pictures and making him look ‘perfect’. He wrote, “Photographers, stop editing my pimples so people don’t feel I am perfect, and start pressuring themselves to have perfect skin.

“I will repeat my clothes. I don’t care if I have worn it before. Laugh at me all you want; I bought it with my hard earned money.

“I pray the fans realise the treasures they have and focus on preserving them, instead of turning them against one another. We will all die and leave this money and fame behind. Let love reign now before it’s too late.”

https://punchng.com/im-not-interested-in-sleeping-with-many-women-rema/

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2021

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 02, 2021
There's nothing as beautiful and candy as a successful decent man.With this statement of his I'm already a fan,may Grammy award locate you wherever you are.Say no to promiscuous life as a man.Shalom

265 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Not slawomiir, Lexusgs430 and Co grin grin

If they all have chunky nipples..... That would be a deal breaker for me..... I no follow rema talk nonsense........ smiley

16 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2021

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Lexusgs430: 2:39pm On May 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Boss for life.
Women won't kill you ooo grin grin grin grin

It's only allowed, if they have chunkies......... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by WiszyFraud: 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
Did you know??

There's a pet penguin named La La in Japan. Every day he walks into town by himself with a backpack to collect fish from the local market.

cool

6 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Jayrockk: 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
Easier said than done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by younglleo: 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
Well, I'll believe this settling with one girl is part of the childish lyrics!
Don't worry u will grow up

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Beckysexy(f): 3:11pm On May 02, 2021
Yes! Rema baby!
I'm enough for you.
You don't need no other body.

5 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Makawulee(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
Way to go bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by stano2(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
Sharp

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by EkwulobiaTV: 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
That's the normal, don't get carried away by what's in the industry

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by westfield: 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
Why you dey tell us

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by stano2(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
My kind of person
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by shadrach77: 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by ChiefAfonja: 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
I Blame Tinubu for this

7 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by judetov2(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2021
c
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by heartbraker(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
Yes! Rema baby!
I'm enough for you.
You don't need no other body.
its daybreak aunty pls wake up

31 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by remi4ever(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2021
Read my signature..

You might need it.
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by cassidy1996(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2021
all he sings is yansh...yansh...yansh...woman

2 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2021
That's what a person sleeping around would say

Small boy don dey talk vagina coz of fame

8 Likes

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Felomania: 3:14pm On May 02, 2021
Mmmm really
Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by etrange: 3:14pm On May 02, 2021
Nice. Everything he said was spot on!

A child that will definitely turn out well will turn out well regardless of his environment. Nigeria has a habit of encouraging promiscuity amongst males, but Rema is saying that's not for him! He also didn't argue with those calling his song childish, he only asked for time to get better. It means he's heard them and he's working on it. He sincerely wants us to understand that he's only human. He even went as far as asking photographers to stop editing his pics to perfection.

Please, how can I become someone's fan without listening to his songs cause I'm liking this guy already??

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2021
Lol... shey this guy dey try enter davido and wizzy ni����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by ofiko123(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
Your life your choice..

1 Like

Re: Rema: I’m Not Interested In Sleeping With Many Women by Missmossy(f): 3:15pm On May 02, 2021
Seems you would be different, we would see if you keep your words.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Opens Application For N250m Orphanage Fund (Pix) / Photos Of Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Family / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.