Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). (20181 Views)

N-Power: Second Payment Processing / ICPC Second Test Invite. / Indorama Screening Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by ogunleti(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2021
I decided to just log in to my N-power account today, on my dashboard, I saw "Screening" beside it, upon selection, I saw that I am to write another a Second test called "Screening test"

No email or message was sent to me regarding this, so if I had not log in to my N-power account, I wouldn't have known.

Who else have seen this? Who have done the test? What's your score? How is the test like?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by fredwill1357(m): 6:44am On May 03, 2021
I think the test is for those who have not written before.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by ogunleti(m): 6:51am On May 03, 2021
Well I have written before and I got 75%. Before now, it has been view test score on my dashboard not until today. Can you check your dashboard, if you are an applicant and let's make clarification.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Highorbit7O16: 7:13am On May 03, 2021
Post a screenshot of what you're talking about pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Deasegun19(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2021
when them go verify and deploy? that na koko. haba na since July 2020

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by ogunleti(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2021
Highorbit7O16:

OK.. I will do that now!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by ogunleti(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2021
Highorbit7O16:

Here..!

1 Share

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Highorbit7O16: 7:40am On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:

Here..!
It is like that for everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by ogunleti(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2021
And this too

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Iliyasdass(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2021
Nothing like second screening test...Even if you try taking the test again, it will still show you that you have already taken the test...

32 Likes

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by ogunleti(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2021
Highorbit7O16:
It is like that for everyone

OK.. so, I don't need to take the test again right??
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Lekison(m): 8:02am On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:

yes you don't need to take another test

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by SocialJustice: 8:11am On May 03, 2021
They should deploy and start paying jor.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Kingnelson9: 8:57am On May 03, 2021
SocialJustice:
They should deploy and start paying jor.
you funny guy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Lemmy123(m): 9:06am On May 03, 2021
Aside the first and only test, I don't think there's any other test..

Oboy na make them begin pay naim we dey talk now no be one kine mumu test jare.... Sapa na bastarrrrrrrrdddd
Account don dey read minus like Oga Titus
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Sheuns(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2021
cool
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Perfectman91: 9:08am On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:
I decided to just log in to my N-power account today, on my dashboard, I saw "Screening" beside it, upon selection, I saw that I am to write another a Second test called "Screening test"

No email or message was sent to me regarding this, so if I had not log in to my N-power account, I wouldn't have known.

Who else have seen this? Who have done the test? What's your score? How is the test like?

What's the website again to check please
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Teeeecash(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:

even if you try taking the test, it will show you have already taken the test.
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Cnach: 9:10am On May 03, 2021
ogunleti:

as in if he don't tell u, u don't suppose to know? nawa o

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Felomania: 9:10am On May 03, 2021
How do I get Nasims Login
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by ofiko123(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2021
I don't believe in Npower...I see it as a scam..
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by kejykejy: 9:13am On May 03, 2021
Seems true, another screening in form of test
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Fanuchi007: 9:14am On May 03, 2021
make dem just Npower me with diz awuff money make I de use am as side hustle

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by ofiko123(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2021
I don't believe in Npower..I see it as a scam..
Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by Vikynas: 9:17am On May 03, 2021
When is the payment starting now I'm tired of waiting for alert

1 Like

Re: Who Has Done The N-power Second Test (screening Test). by scovic33: 9:30am On May 03, 2021
No second screening, Just tap "View results" Icon under Take Tests. Even if you try to take the new test, you will get a response that "You have already taken the test".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Oil Spill Detection And Response Agency (NOSDRA) Is Recruiting. / 2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco / How Persons Without Work Experience Can Boost Their Curriculum Vitae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.