Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria (3520 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Good Nigerian Restaurant In New York, New Jersey Or Philadelphia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by kieryn(f): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2011
Are there any buffet restaurant in Nigeria just wondering?
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
Many uncountable
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by kieryn(f): 2:28am On Apr 26, 2011
Where?
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 26, 2011
i've also wondered the same thing many times.
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 26, 2011
scatttered all over V/I and ikoyi,i know the one in eko hotel very well,and some other indian resurants in karimu ikotun street in vi,i know they are many and reasonably priced
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by pleep(m): 2:35am On Apr 27, 2011
My uncle always theorized that a buffet in Nigeria is financially unfeasable because people would camp in the resturant all day.
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 27, 2011
pleep:

My uncle always theorized that a buffet in Nigeria is financially unfeasable because people would camp in the resturant all day.
Thats not true ,you can eat everything,even if you have smoked all types of weed before getting there,you will not eat up to the money you have paid
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
I am not sure this will be a good idea in Nigeria oh, cos people will eat and eat and eat all the profit with all they eat
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by Bawss1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
^But there are such restaurants in the country. I can easily remember Rivers restaurant at the hotel Presidential in P.H. Not a bad way to eat out at all I must say.
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Bawss1:

^But there are such restaurants in the country. I can easily remember Rivers restaurant at the hotel Presidential in P.H. Not a bad way to eat out at all I must say.

So you mean they have all you can eat Eba, all you cant eat meat and fish ? and people just keep going for more till they cant eat anymore?
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by kieryn(f): 12:58am On May 02, 2011
that what i wanna know. Is there a buffet that serve all u eat fufu assorted meat egusi rice and stew etc,
Re: Buffet Restaurant In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On May 02, 2011
kieryn:

that what i wanna know. Is there a buffet that serve all u eat fufu assorted meat egusi rice and stew etc,

Please leave some address here, when next i am in Nija, i will be there and eat all the Ogbono i could

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Creature Is This? / How Do I Preserve My Raw Tomatoes Without a Refrigerator? (please Help) / # Kitchen Tips…what To Do When You Over-salt Soup, Burn Rice, Stew And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.