Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Help A Lady In Emotional Distress - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help A Lady In Emotional Distress (4443 Views)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / a nice lady in umuahia wanted for relationship, / A Working Class Lady In Need Of A True Friendship From A Good Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by applelady(f): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2011
I'm posting this with a heavy heart, I left my boyfriend last wk cos of my HIV statusand I love him too much to infect him and now I'm as lonely as an old widow. Pls I want to know if there are serious guys in the STD dating sites that might one day want to marry someone they met onlineor if there has testimonies from people U know or heard about cos my people are already hinting about marriage and I can't afford to break there heart by telling them, Pls no snide remarks on how I cantacted it in the first place, sincere advice will be appreciated.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by Mobsync(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
Sorry about that.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by applelady(f): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
The fact remains that I'm HIV positive and d issue of how I contacted it will not change that fact,pls if U have any suggestion abt the dating site can I know it,pls.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by Blazay(m): 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
If I had the HIV virus. . .I would not be thinking of dating.
What exactly is the source or cause of your 'emotional' distress? undecided

I really do not care how you contracted the damn thing. Just take good care of yourself before you subtract from your blessings by cursing others. kiss
Protect others too. Please!

Lady, abeg wash dati ya 'apple' keep am well well for cupboard. . . Adam nor wan chop am o! Chinekeeee!!!
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by applelady(f): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Blazy, U didn't understand my post, I said HIV dating site,and that I left my bf cos of that,if I had wanted to spread it would I have left him in d first place, pls if U don't have anything to say concerning d post pls read and pass, it's not by force to comment.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by Odunnu: 2:14am On Apr 26, 2011
O! There's an STD site? By all means, visit it.
I'v read and heard of folks LWHiV who are married. May you also find that special someone.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by OAM4J: 4:22am On Apr 26, 2011
OP, dont give up hope. I have heard of many HIV +ve people that got married and I actually know a family personally. The good news is that they also have a child that is -ve.

I dont know if there is any dating site dedicated to people living with HIV, I have not heard of one,  but I do know that there are many associations of people living with HIV all over the places depending on your location (I know they also exist in Nigeria). You might just google it or find out from one of those HIV counselors in one of the General/Teaching hospitals close to you.

Good luck.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by MissyB3(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2011
There's a vast number of Hiv dating sites . . . .Use Google. Got these for you though.
http://dateaids.com/
http://www.thepositiveconnection.com/
http://www.true-love-relationship-advice.com/sam-hiv-positive-nigerian-single-man-seeking-a-woman.html

I hope you've not narrowed down your search to black/Nigerian men alone, because I doubt there's a Nigerian site strictly for this purpose. Anyhow, it's my wish that you find that which brings you happiness. Needless to say I'm sorry about your predicament. It's well!  wink

4 Likes

Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by OAM4J: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
Good one Missy! wink
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by brade: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
apple lady i will like to be your friend.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by ifyalways(f): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2012
@OP, are you sure that what you need now is a dating site and /or a soulmate?

I agre with blazay, I think you would do well by concentrating more on taking care of yourself, understanding how your body works from now henceforth, tips on nutrition, staying fit and then joining a support group. Of people of same status.

We used to have a positive but divorced igbo dude @ Belfast as neighbour. Its been quite sometime I spoke with him last so I don't know for sure if he's still searching. Would tell him about this thread.
Please, take good care of you first and stay strong.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by Arysexy(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2012
Got this from ndigbo forum, try ur luck, the guy seems to be ok.

Ndi Igbo
Frank Obi: I am a male 41 years, 5ft 11, from the Igbo speaking part of Nigeria, slightly fair in complexion, HIV+, university graduate and a comfortable businessman.

I need a HIV+ lady 26-30 years for marriage. She should be a Polytechnic or University graduate, 5ft 8 and above, slim, beautiful and godly.

She can be from any part of the Igbo speaking area and must be a practicing Christian.She should be ready for marriage within the year and should be willing to live outside Nigeria after marriage.

Interested and qualified ladies should send their details to: 07065735687.

Example:
Jane, 27, 5ft9 , Lives in Benin, from Imo State, Bsc Econs,

SMS ONLY. PLS DO NOT CALL
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by ibkonekt(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by kingjooo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
applelady: @Blazy, U didn't understand my post, I said HIV dating site,and that I left my bf cos of that,if I had wanted to spread it would I have left him in d first place, pls if U don't have anything to say concerning d post pls read and pass, it's not by force to comment.

Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by Youngpo413: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
ibkonekt:
spousegarden.com/findhusbandwife.htm

www.nairaland.com/784452/hiv-dating-network-nigeria

m.naijaplanet.com/HIVpositive

Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by creamoflove: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am a young man, 29 years, also +.. and want a God fearing Lady for relationship and a life partner. she must whatsapp, call or sms 08074483314
Thank you

Any lady of any age....age is just a number...to love, care and trust is what we are all looking for in a relationship.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by Titiladeolu(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
applelady:
I'm posting this with a heavy heart, I left my boyfriend last wk cos of my HIV statusand I love him too much to infect him and now I'm as lonely as an old widow. Pls I want to know if there are serious guys in the STD dating sites that might one day want to marry someone they met onlineor if there has testimonies from people U know or heard about cos my people are already hinting about marriage and I can't afford to break there heart by telling them, Pls no snide remarks on how I cantacted it in the first place, sincere advice will be appreciated.

My name is DR Titilade Olu,I have seen many people looking for serious relationship on Nairaland.I want to take it upon myself to hook people up as my Corporate Social Responsibiltyto the society thats why I sign up today.I believe that this will help many people in the society.

Please note that this is a serious hook up for Nairalanders and its not for players so PLAYERS SHOULD STAY OFF and make sure you comment here before you sent me the email.

NAME;
AGE;
DENOMINATION;
MARITAL STATUS;
WORK/COMPANY;
CITY OF RESIDENCE/STATE;
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE;
AFFIX THREE RECENT PICTURES OF YOURS;
WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A MAN/LADY;
BBM PIN/PHONE NUMBER;
DESCRIBE YOURSELF;
HOW SOON DO YOU WANT TO MARRY;

Send to drtitilade.olu@gmail.com

Please NOTE that I WILL NEVER share you details with anyone without your permission and make sure you send your message with a working email because that might be our communication medium.

BEST REGARDS

I concluded this thread but I still keep getting mails from people in the society.I want to use this to contnue hooking up nairalanders.
I have received lots of mails waiting for hookup...They all need muslim and christian ladies between the age of 23 and 35...PLEASE YOU WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE THE HOOKUP ..SO PLAYERS SHOULD STAY CLEAR..

BEST REGARDS

Dr Titilade olu
drtitilade.olu@gmail.com
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
HIV is hoax,

It is the medication that kills .

The hoa was designed to depopulate Africa.

Go back and marry your boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUMl3u_25yU&spfreload=10
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
GenBuhari:
HIV is hoax,

It is the medication that kills .

The hoa was designed to depopulate Africa.

Go back and marry your boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUMl3u_25yU&spfreload=10

Not true bro
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by SiteAdmin: 4:43am On Jun 25, 2015
MissyB3:
There's a vast number of Hiv dating sites . . . .Use Google. Got these for you though.
http://dateaids.com/
http://www.thepositiveconnection.com/
http://www.true-love-relationship-advice.com/sam-hiv-positive-nigerian-single-man-seeking-a-woman.html

I hope you've not narrowed down your search to black/Nigerian men alone, because I doubt there's a Nigerian site strictly for this purpose. Anyhow, it's my wish that you find that which brings you happiness. Needless to say I'm sorry about your predicament. It's well!  wink

Introducing Makinglovepossible.ng

Makinglovepossible.ng is a 100% free social networking and dating site for Nigerians living with HIV, and their 'friends'. By 'friends' we refer to anyone living with HIV who believe they can benefit from the service, and will not bring any negative stereotypes towards Nigerians that is prevalent in many online circles.

The idea for the site was born of consultations with both people infected with HIV and those affected by it. This resulted in a realization of the overwhelming need for a platform like this, where individuals in similar circumstances can freely and respectfully express themselves with dignity, and without fear of stigmatization. We hope that our members can, at least, find freedom from fear, desperation, loneliness and social isolation. Better still, we look forward to your making great friends, finding love, and 'living happily ever after'.

Join us; it will be the last dating resource you will ever need, to find true love and happiness, despite HIV.

For questions, concerns, suggestions and commendations email contactus@makinglovepossible.ng

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by bvegas2020: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by prettyjo(f): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Help A Lady In Emotional Distress by adenike1982: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
I am HIV positive 34years old,from south west Nigeria, am looking for. a man of same status must be ard age 37-40 must be healthy from any part of the world pls serious minded only contact me 08136233724

(1) (Reply)

Two Fail Relationship After Introduction / Gamine; The Love Of My Life / Abagworo! Abagworo!! We Are Now At The Genesis Place In GRA, PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.